Chapter 4

Not again, Never.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since you guys were so patient and incredible, here's a kind of long chappie today ^-^ ENJOY! :D

It’s bright and there’s smoke everywhere. I’m walking, but I have no idea where I’m going.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” I say aloud. I get no respond. Only silence surrounds me.

In the distance, there seems to be a mysterious figure up ahead. I make my way to it, getting closer and closer. When I’m near enough, I reach out my hand in front of me and try to grasp the silhouette that’s practically waiting for me.

“Who are you?” Instead of answering, the person turns around.

“Donghae..?” I exclaim, confused as hell.

‘What the hell is he doing here? Better yet what am I doing here?’ I ask myself. He, on the other hand, does not seem surprised in the slightest. In fact, Donghae just smiles at me. And while I’m trying to wrap my hand around this whole situation, I notice that the brunette is leaning into me. His eyes are closed. ‘I think he wants to kiss me. Well duh Hyuk, why wouldn’t he?’ Even though I’m not too sure about anything right now, I decide to throw logic out the window and lean forward as well. So I’m waiting for his lips to touch mine, but they never do. I open my eyes and realise that Donghae is just staring at me now, with a small smirk on the corner of his mouth. Now I’m confused again.

“Don’t think I’m just going to throw myself at you like everyone else.” He says with a serious tone. When I think he’s going to say more, the younger just turns around and leaves me at my spot. I can see him fading into the mist…

          And that’s when I wake up. I stretch my arms out, sit upright scratching the back of my head and rubbing my left eye. ‘Was that a dream...about Donghae?’ I think, puzzled. ‘What was that about?’ I quickly push it out of my mind. It must not have meant anything. I decide to take a shower to get ready for school. I head to the bathroom, letting out a yawn.

          After I finish breakfast, I get my stuff ready for school. It’s 8:00 am when I last check the clock. It’s time to leave, don’t’ want to be late for another one of my cousin’s classes. He’ll go off on me again. I exit my place and head for the garage to get the car. I race to school soon after, I pull out of the driveway.

          I’m in dance class right now and I notice that there a still a lot of students who aren’t here yet, including the infamous teacher, Joon, himself. I walk and wave to some classmates, exchanging ‘hello’s’. I walk over to one of the benches and sit my bag down beside me. I pull my phone out of my sweatpants pocket to text Kyuhyun about last night. I ended up taking a taxi back home, alone.

To: Kyu                 From: Hyuk

Dude, what happened to you and Minnie last night?

You guys just left w/ out me. -_- tks for that btw

 

 

I get a message back from him a minute later.

 

 To: Hyuk     From: Kyu

Sorry hyung v.v Minnie got real sick so I took him to the

bathroom. When we came back to look for you, you

were dancing with a cutie, didn’t want to interrupt

*Winky face* anyways see you at lunch & tell me all

about it?

 

“Cutie..?” I say confused. Then it dawns on me. ‘He must be talking about Donghae.’

To: Kyu                 From:  Hyuk

Sure bro. Is everyone gonna be there?

To: Hyuk       From: Kyu

Yup, they’ll probably want to know too LOL.

“Oh…great, I can’t wait.” I say with immense sarcasm. I look up and notice that everyone is here and most of them are warming up, which is what I should be doing to. I quickly text Kyu back a sarcastic comment and get to work. Soon after Joon shows up and starts the class.

When class is over, my cousin tells me to stay for a bit since we ended a little early today. Everyone else is packing to leave, including Donghae who I couldn’t help but notice. He was wearing pretty simple outfit, but the snapback he had on was what killed me. When the latter would dance, and put his down because of a move, the front of the cap would hide his eyes and only reveal his soft looking lips. Geez, what was he trying to do to me! I know he was checking me out to when I would glance at him in the mirror. He would smile at me as if to say ‘Yeah, I’m watching.’ It was incredibly hot to see. 

As I’m wiping me sweat off with a towel, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to the owner of said hand and it’s Joon.

“Hey good work today buddy.” He says with a huge smile. I like how positive my cousin is. It’s one of his many charms.

“Thanks teach’. You weren’t so bad yourself.” I say teasingly.

“Ha-ha, thank you. So how’s the showcase going?” he asks.

“Well I mean it’s getting there. Shindong and I are working really hard. I’m still trying to figure out some moves for the ending choreography though.” He nods his head at me.

“Well you know, I’m always here to help if you need it.” he pats my back.

“I know. Thanks Joon.” I smile at him.

“How’re things with ‘the princess’?”

Joon laughs. “We’re doing fine. She’s away on a business trip so I have the place to myself.” I give him high-five.

“Sweet, I’m definitely coming over!” I respond.

“Yeah, sure thing little cousin.” He says, ruffling me hair.

“I’m not a little kid anymore Joon, remember?”

“I know. You’re all grown up now.” He says in a sentimental way.

I look at with an eyebrow raised. “Don’t cry on me now dude.”

He laughs again. “You wish.” Is what he says when he walks away from me. “Later cous’”

“Laters dude.” I proceed to finish packing and head out the door.

When I get to hallway, I notice someone waiting. To my surprise, I see Donghae leaning on the wall. When he sees me, he cracks a smile and walks to me. I’m a little confused about the prompt to ambush.

“Hey Hyuk.” He simply says when he stops in front of me.

“Sup’ Donghae. What can I help you with?” I say with a smirk.

“Are we still on for tonight?” he asks. I’m completely lost as to what he’s talking about. Did I make plans with him at the club yesterday or something? , I don’t remember.

“Tonight…?” I retort, puzzled.

“Yeah, you told me you could teach me the first part of the routine today, last class.” Now it’s coming back to me. Joon asked me to do it.

“Oh yeah, I remember now. Yeah, we’re still on. I have a practice for my showcase tonight as well. Do you mind if we do it after that?”

“Sure.” He says. Donghae tells me that he has to head to class and I realise that I’m going to be late if I don’t leave now too. We head our separate ways after exchanging ‘laters’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m in fitness class right now. It’s actually pretty helpful. I’m able to gain stamina for my dancing and of course other stuff, if you know what I mean. I was doing bench presses, when I notice a silhouette by the gym’s entrance door in the corner of my eyes. I look over and it’s Kyu. Our gazes lock and I wave him over. The tall brunette boy makes his way over to me around the gym. When he reaches me, we fist-bump each other.

          “Sup’ dude?” I say, getting off the machine I was just using.

          “Nothing really, my class ended early so I decide to come get you so we could eat to eat. You ready?” he asks, then he stops and leans into me. “Whoa, nope you’re definitely not. Hyung you need a shower A-S-A-P.” He says laughing.

           Out of reflects, I lift my left arm and sniff it. I quickly realized that that my friend was right. I hastily make way to the locker room to clean up. When I’m done, I met up with Kyu in the hallway and we headed directly to the cafeteria. On the way to have lunch with the guys, Kyuhyun starts telling me about this new boy who got transferred to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter