EunHae - The Big Reveal

Waiting for Leeteuk

Eunhyuk's POV – A week before Leeteuk being discharged. 9 PM

 

"Good work today!" I said as I went to the dressing room backstage after our D&E concert. Something just couldn't leave my thoughts. Something, that happened on stage.

 

Flashback:

The next song, I Wanna Love You just begin but Donghae is still whispering something to an ELF's ear which – firstly really surprise me because I have never seen him doing this before, secondly it really annoys me. I mean how can he do this in front of me? This is so unexpected from Hae... Why... He...he's getting closer and now he's talking with the other ELFs...I truly love our fandom but I can't help but being jealous of them.. And some of the ELFs are really pretty...

I almost cried when he came back and send me a wink. How can he do this so freely after this?!

Flashback end

 

I went to change my clothes in total lethargy when he came. Now we were all alone.

 

"Hyukkie~ "he hugged me from behind " why are you avoiding me?"

 

"I don't...we just kinda separated after the last stage..."I know it's a bad excuse but still..

 

"No, you definitely sulking! " he released me and looked me in the eye. When he look at me like this I could easily tell all of my secrets to him without even thinking.

 

"Why did you do it? " I said suddenly trying hard not to look at him. But he kept looking at me with those big shining eyes of his. He reached for my hands but I pulled those away although I wanted to hold them. His eyes showed fear.

 

"What? " he said quaveringly. The atmosphere started to feel real bad.

 

"You know exactly what....why did you talk to that girl? " I said almost whispering. I felt as my tears started to come out. It was embarassing.

 

"Ah~ That. I asked her whether ELF would be disgusted or disappointed if we..you know .. " he started to blush... It was kinda cute "announced that we are … together."

It took me a while to realise what he said and the fact that how stupid I was. So he..he..what?

 

"WAIT, YOU....YOU TELL THEM? " I yelled even surprising myself. I felt as my face turned all red.

 

"Well, n-no...ehmm...."he blushed and started to panic" It was just an 'IF' and they said it is totally fine for them. They even wished us a happy m- "he stoped and blushed even more if it is physically possible.

 

"A ... what?" I wanted to even more. I came closer to him. Our sweaty clothes closed up. I still saw tears in his eyes from the last impact. I wrapped my arms around his hips" happy...what~? " sure I knew what he wanted to say.

 

"M-m..marriage.."now his whole face resembled me the colour of a well cooked crab. His ears all red, his body trembled from excitement. Well, I can tell the last fact about myself as well.

 

"Well said." Slowly I leaned closer and saw his eyes started to close." What do you want to do, cheater? " I and his eyes opened wide.

 

"Cheater? I..I didn't...no way- "I kissed him hard before he can end his pointless apologize. I slammed him to the wall and he wrapped his arms around my neck. My hands still on his hips. The heat of the kiss was amazing. It was fast but not too fast. Rather passionate, sometimes slow but deepened. His tongue starved for an entrance which I gladly received. We fought for dominance for a while but as always he gave up. We kissed there minutes but we were out of breath so we had to separate. We catched our breath and focused hard to breathe in and out.

 

"Wheh (we) chan't (can't) here..."said Donghae with lust in his eyes.

 

"Then...home? "he nodded " I guess no one is at the dorm right now... "a nod again.

 

Good thing we stoped there because after five minutes our manager opened the door asked why are we still in our stage clothes. So we changed in a hurry and got into the car. I said to manager that we can drive to the dorm alone so he can go home now. He gladly accepted my offer. We got inside and I made the engine start.

 

"You meant it? " I asked after a little silence.

 

"Ermm...If no one is at home..."he said.

 

"Not that..."I chuckled " The thing that we should reveal our relationship."

 

"I think...that would cause a big trouble for our group. " he answered after a minute thinking.

 

"Then why are you asked it?"

 

"Not to the public. I...I want to tell it to our members. They are like brothers to the both us. I just want to know whether they would accept it or feel disgusted. I don't want to keep this as a secret from them anymore. I want them to know...how happy we are...like this."

 

I know exactly how he feels like. In the dorm, there are no cameras, no script that we have to follow. In the dorm we are ourselfs. Without secrets. When we are at home (and I guess I can say the dorm now became our 'home') I want to hold his hands, want to kiss him without the fear that one of our members might see it. There's two way: they accept us or they feel disgusted and say that they can't live with us anymore. But I trust them. I know them long enough to say this:

 

"They will accept us. " it was red light and I have to stop the car. I looked at Donghae, to my one and only Fishy. Now, the perfect nickname for him: Crybaby. I put my right hand to his cheek. "They will accept us for sure."

 

The next day I called the members – all the members I could reach – to the living room with 'the leader's power'. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, and Heechul (who was texting rapidly with someone on his mobile) squeezed on the couch while Shindong, Siwon, Kibum, Kangin, Zhou Mi and Henry sat on the floor where they could find free place in the room. Me and Donghae were in front of the big TV, standing.

 

"Soo ermm..."Donghae started with a shaky voice and I decided that it is a thing that I should do.

 

"Me and Donghae gathered The SuJu Member Meeting /”sounds odd -as Heechul added”/ because we have something REALLY important to tell you." I started with a straight face.

 

"So you are really going duo? " sighed Ryeowook and I don't know how he got this false information. At any rate all the faces showed sadness and were in full of questions. Even Heechul looked up from his phone which was a big thing.

 

"No no no that's totally not true. This is not what we wanted to say...It is.. It's not releated to work."

 

"So one of you are sick? "said again Ryeowook with fear in his voice. All the members where shocked again but I reacted quick enough before one of them could say anything.

 

"No, no no no. Definitely not that. Please, Ryeowook don't make it worst. " he nodded and sat back leaning on Yesung.

 

"Then what~? Hurry, I have a meeting with someone soon so palli palli" said -of course- Heechul.

 

"The thing is that..."I grabbed Donghae's left hand and closed my eyes " we are together " It was silence so I thought they didn't hear it. " We... love each other...in that way. " Silence again. " We...like to kiss each other and do naugh-"

 

"OKAY we got it already "said Kangin. I opened my eyes imaging the worst thing ever.

 

"Ah, so that was it~ "said Sungmin in a typical-Minnie-voice, smiling (!).

 

"We were kinda expecting for that. " said Kyuhyun next to him while looking at the man beside him.

 

"So that's why you two were kinda weird nowadays..you should have told us earlier if that's what you annoyed you guys " add Shindong. I looked at Siwon. I know well that he's a religous person.

 

"I know what you are thinking....that I might hate you right now and wish you will go to hell..? "exactly " I know it is pretty rare from a christian person like me but I don't look down on people with this kind of relationship. As long as you truly love your partner and only him...then that is totally excepted and I'm happy for the both of you. Nothing will change. " smiled at me. Kibum looked really surprised beside him and stared at him so Siwon looked back at him.

 

I felt as Donghae tighten our grip. Ah, he is crying again. I turned to him so I can wipe his tears away-

 

"Can I go now? " said Heechul interrupting the nice atmosphere but I said yes. Maybe he has a Donghae waiting for him, who knows... I turned to Donghae as the members were slowly got up to go do their own busy schedules.

 

"We did it. " I smiled, he smiled. " Of course~ I know that they will accept us. They are our brothers after all."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Waa~ Eunhae is the cutest thing eveer!! /*o*/ My otp. This is my first experience writing a fanfic and I was like asdfghjkl when my first comment arrived. Thank you :))