We can't.

We can't.

But we're friends, right? Me, Vixx members, all Jellyfish Entertainment. One big family. It's impossible for us to be..." you completely didn't know what you wanted to say.


You were in Jellyfish Entertainment for four months and just today you debuted. At first you had to belong to a newly created girl band, but after telling the CEO what you think about his idea for the band, he gave you a chance for solo career. Today was your first performance, and then what? Leo confessed his love to you.


"We know each other only four months, and during the first two we haven't spoken even about stupid weather, because I didn't know Korean..."


Unfamiliarity with Korean was for you a real problem. With managers and some artists you get along in English, but with others you haven't talked at all. Despite the fact that almost all of your "bandmates" speak fluent English, they didn't want to initiate you into their conversations. That was the main reason why you didn't agree to cooperate further with them. You told CEO about everything, how do you feel about that and that you don't like it. You even told him that his concept of sweet girls in the new group was stupid. You were ready to leave the company after something like that, but you got another chance for career.


"I don't know if what I feel to you is love" you whispered.


After all, you knew each other ONLY four months. This can't be love, right?


When you presented to Leo your point of view, he listened. He said nothing, just took your hand in his and pressed them to his lips. He was focused on what you said, but it was clear he didn't agree with that.


"I just debuted and relationship with you can bring me more enemies than fans" you continued.


It's not like that you cared only for your career, but it was your main goal when you came here. You always loved to sing and felt that the stage is yours. You threw school and went away from Europe to Asia to fulfill your dreams. You can't let your efforts go to waste.


"Leo.. I'm younger than you about six years.. You should look for someone in your age."


A few months ago you turned 18. So the age difference between you two is very evident.


Being lost in your mind you didn't notice that Leo moved closer to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. His one hand caressed your back and the other hand shifted unruly lock of hair behind your ear.


Pleasant shiver ran across your body. But you didn't want to feel it.


"Leo..." you lifted your head and his face was only few inches away from yours.


"Call me Taekwoon" he whispered and ran his thumb after your lips parting them.


Leo exploited the situation when you were frozen, so he leaned in and kissed you. At first he lightly and delicately composed kisses on your lips to deepen the kiss later. At the beginning you were defending, but then you give up to.


"Taekwoon.." you pulled away and lowered your head.


"Shhhh..." he lifted your head again and crashed his lips against yours. Leo and your bottom lip, then he kissed the side of your neck. You clenched your hand on his hair. No one has ever kissed you like he did.


"Leo... umm.. Taekwoon... we can't."


You slowed down his aspirations pulling out of his arms. You ran your hand through your hair and walked out of the dressing room, leaving Leo alone.


~It wasn't true. That didn't happen~ you framed your face with your hands. It were your last thoughts before you fainted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it. I'm sorry for the mistakes, my english XDDD
Feel free to read my other fanfic "I'll help you" >>klick<<