A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

I woke up to the sounds of meachins and the taste of plastic in my mouth. I tried to close my mouth but something was blocking me from doing so, I had no choice but to lay there. Suddenly I felt a hand holding mine and decided to give it a squeeze but my finger were having a hard time moving, after the third try I was only able to twitch my finger. After the twitch of my finger the person holding my hadn looked up at me to see my eyes open blinking. I noticed that the person holding my hand was Heechul, he started jumping up and down cheering like he had just won the lottery. But then everybody came running over to see me staring at them which caused more cheering, they called the doctor and nurses to come check me out.

When they finally arrived the nurses started to remove the tubes out of my mouth and rolled out most of the meachines making the noise go down. The doctors started to check my pulse and everything else, when they were staisfied with the information the aquired they left leaving only to tell me that they would be back. My mom was at my side as soon as the doctors left peppering kisses all over my face, which I smiled at. Dad was the next in line but all he didn't mmove and just ended up fainting in the spot he stood, Donghae waved to me and told me that everynody missed me. Now Heechul was another story he got all Diva-ish and started to go off about how worried he was and that I needed some work done, I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

My throat was dry so everytime I tried to speak nothing would come out except for a dry high pitched scream. The nurse that was in my room earlier brought me a cup of cold water and said that she would be back to take me to my check up. Gulping down the water fast I was able to talk but my voice was husky.

Sunggyu: W-What h-happened?

Donghae: You gave us quite the scare

Sunggyu: H-Huh?

Heechul: Here is what happened.....we were walking and suddenly you fainted, so Siwon and I ran to the cafe with you in our arms. When Donghae Hyung took you on his back you started to throw up blood, so we rushed you to the hospital only to find out that you were on the brink of death. It was a month into your coma you woke up choking and spitting out blood and your oxygen level was decreasing and so the doctors had to hook you up to a whole bunch of different meachines. And now you are awake, so....YAY!

Sunggyu: Thank you for making a l-long story s-short

Heechul: Your welcome

Donghae: You know you threw up blood all on my brand new shirt, it was even in my pants and shoes! But since I love you so much I was able to get over it

Sunggyu: Sorry Hyung. Also how long was I out?

Ryewook: Well including the first month....hmmm....a year and a month

Sunggyu: R-Really! I missed the talent show!

Henry: Really? You are more worried about a talent show than your health

Sunggyu: Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind

Everybody wa laughing at the statment I just made while I wasn't really paying anymind to it. I looked out of the window to see a guy with something in his hand from in the building across the road. I was squinting my already small eyes to see that it was the guy from my dreams, what was his name again....J...K...L! Yup it was L. He was holding the same bloody knife he stabbed me with in my dream and he still had that sinister smile on his face, it made me sudder awhich caught everybodies attention. They thought I was cold so they took some blankets and started to layer them on top of me, actually I was kind of cold but that's okay now.

The nurse came back in and this time with a wheelchair, slowly sliding into it she rolled me down the hallway passing me to another nurse. I ended up having to get a x-ray, CAT scan, and I was in need of physical therapy. I was wheeled back into my room and placed gently back onto my bed, the nurse took my family outside to talk to them about my condition and etc. With the covers piled on top of me making me feel all warm and fuzzy I fell back to sleep but this time instead of a nightmare I saw the face of a man, who in my opinion was HOT. It looked like he was talking to somebody important, but it didn't really seem important.

~ Sunggyu's Dream ~

I was sitting next to this mysterious handaome man and when I looked down he was holding my hand tightly, squeezing it in a comforting way. I couldn't hear the converstation he was having but I could tell that it was a important matter that didn't seem to have an importance at all. When he was finished talking to the blurred figure who I could never recgoinze even when I tried to focuse my eyes thinking that something was wrong with them, he stood up taking me with him. We walked out of these two large doors only to end up in a hallway, we kept on walking and walking and it seemed like we were pasing by the same door again and again. I stopped us from walking and he turned around and gave me a dazziling smile but then his face turned to pure confusion.

Sunggyu: What is your name?

??: Myung.....

Sunggyu: Myung what?

He didn't say anything after that and just kept on walking and walking until he turned and went back threw the same door that we left out of. But when we entered we weren't in the same room as before but we were in a dark room instead. We ended up walking and walking more and more into the darkness until I couldn't feel his hand in my hand anymore, I looked around to see that he had disappered and I had never even got his full name. I kept on walking thinking that I would find another door but instead I was lead to a gigantic box in the middle of the room. Opening it I saw that Myung guy from earlier but instead of smiling his back was facing me and it sounded like he was crying. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I didn't even have his full name, suddenly a voice out of nowhere started to talk causing the room to vibrate.

~ Myung....soo ~

Sunggyu: Myungsoo?

??: Sunggyu?

Sunggyu: So your name is Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Sunggyu where are you?

Sunggyu: I am right behind you

Turning around when I answered his question he came running up to me grabbing ahold of my legs making me stay in my place. When he started crying even harder I didn't know what to do so I just started to pat and the hair on top of his head until he calmed down. Grabbing my hands he pulled me down onto the ground so I was at eye-level with him, he hugged me crying asking me why did I leave him and when was I coming back. I never seen this man in my whole life and here he is asking me questions that I couldn't even answer, then all his crying stop and then he was gone.

I looked around only to find a chair and a small movie theater screen behind me, standing I walked towards it and start down in the chair. As soon as I sat down a picture popped up on the creen of the man who was crying in my arms a couple of seconds ago. But instead of crying in my arms he was staring at me through the screen crying, the whole thing was nothing but clips of him crying and crying. But then the room started shaking causing me to come out of my dream.

~ Dream End ~

I was being shakened as I woke up trying to swat who ever it was away but they wouldn't leave.I opened my eyes to see everybody even the doctor staring at me like I was strange, I looked around to see what the problem was and found out that I was standing staraight up and crying a waterfall of tears. I wiped my eyes and sat down on the bed only to hear that my test came back normal and that I could go home tomorrow. I smiled and thanked the doctors and nurses for caring for me when I was out and I asked if I could take a shower, when I got the okay I removed the I.V from my hand and but a band-aid over it. Hopping in the shower I felt like this was the cleanest I have ever been, but the name just ket on repaeting in the back of my head.

When I got out of the shower I saw another hospital gown laid out for me to sleep in and when I was done putting it on I hopped into bed only to get a request from everybody in the room. They all wanted me to sing since I missed the talent show, and instead of singing the song I was going to sing I sung another song I had made called 'Light'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Zh5sSILRU - Light by Kim Sunggyu or Sungkyu

When I finished the song some of the nurses and doctors passing by heared me singing and came to check it out, so instead of the applause from my family and friend I got the applause of a crowd. I thanked them nce again but this time for listening and drift back to sleep afterwards only to have the same dream I had only a moment. This was the first time in all my life that I had went to sleep smiling glad that I could meet the handsome stranger again whose name turned out to be 'Myungsoo'.