A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

I kept on trying to wake up because even though my eyes were wide open I couldn't see anything, I was getting scared because the only thing I heard was Myungsoo's voice crying for help. I don't know what happened next but when I could finally see again I was suspended in the air and hanging from my hand was Myungsoo. What the hell is going on? I let go of Myungsoo to see that I had another hand out and at the end of this hand was a Myungsoo look a like, and I had him pin to the wall bleeding from ever hole in his body and some more holes that were freashly made. I tried to let him go but my body wouldn't give up then hearing a voice in my head it was telling me to relax and close my eyes. Without knowing what to do I followed this voice closing my eyes, it seemed as though a life with me in it flashed before my eyes and I knew everything for some weird reason. Opening my eyes my head snapped towards the mirror and I was staring at someone I couldn't recognize anymore, it looked exactly like me then the me I saw was someone with fiery long bright red hair and eyes black as night with no white in sight.

Sunggyu: Well Hello there L, it's a nice day we are having right?

L: Who the hell are you?

Sunggyu: Don't you remember it's me the first Sunggyu and honestly I am tired of you

L: HA! That should be my line. Why did you come back? There was no need.

Sunggyu: I came back because I am tried of you messing with my family! Now I am going to give you the same treatment you gave them, I hope you have a nice life as your spirit rots in the deepest parts of your mind as your body is burned to a crisp then thrown into the belly of a fire breathing dragon.

The hand that was holding the Myungsoo I dropped lifted up suddenly changing into a sword and went straight for the other bleeding out on the wall. I tried to stop myself but the person who said that they were the first me told me to sit back and when I wake up it would all be over. The sword went into the diagphram then it dugg deep into his heart making him spit up a whole bunch of blood and more just kept coming even after "I" took the sword out. Suddenly I was sending scary messages through my mind and into his which had him unfazed until I told him that 'Myungsoo doesn't love him and he will never love him because nobody would love something as evil as him.', which made tears spring into his eyes. I felt sorry for him at first but then I ended up putting him in one of my nightmares making him walk into a pit of fire and see the things he loved the most vanish infront of him leaving him to burn in the pit of fire.

When he came out of the fire he was burnt pretty badly but he had that smirk on his face that I always would see in my dreams before he killed me. The first me got annoyed and summond a fire breathing dragon which I didn't even know was possible, he asked it to fry him to a crispy then eat him locking his soul in the fire. That actually ended pretty quickly because while he burnt him he swallowed him then disappered, looking back at the mirror I still had the red hair but my eyes went back to normal and a halo with wings was surronding me. I was staring intensly at my reflection when suddenly it waved at me smiling sweetly, it just had me doing the same as it slowly started to disappear with a blinding light, when I opened my eyes again I was laying next to Myungsoo on the ground.

Everybody ran into the room and started to pick us up sitting us on the couch asking if we were okay and the only thing I could think about was what the first Sunggyu told me before he disappered. Even though it was something that I already knew for a fact I was glad that he had felt the same way about Myungsoo but no matter how I tried to think about it the words he said just lingered in my head.

~ I loved Myungsoo so much that my love ended in a tragedy, I know that you love him too and if he ever thinks of leaving you for whatever reason you have to stay by his side. Myungsoo may seem strong because of his blood line but honestly he doesn't like hurting the ones that he loves, he takes that very seriously. So if what just happened effects your realtionship you have to re-ensure him that nothing is going to change. Sorry for scaring you back there, also you turned out to be a fine me if I say so myself, Bye! ~

When he said that it might effect our realtionship the only thing that I could think of was that Myungsoo was going to leave me. I suddenly felt somebody wipping my tears away looking over it was Dongwoo, he commented on how amazed he was that I could beat what L's powers were running high off of. Dongwoo is always ruining the moment with a comment that has nothing to do with anything but it did make me smile because I didn't want the boys to leave me I was just getting use to them. Remember my apperance I jumped up running towards the mirror to see that my hair color was back to brown and my eyes were still normal which made me sigh in delight, but when I looked in the mirror the Sunggyu with red hair was smiling at me which made me smile until I couldn't see my eyes anymore.

Myungsoo woke up asking what had happened and where his clothes were, we told him what happened then he hit himself in the head because it all came flooding back to him quickly. I walked over asking him how he was feeling but he wouldn't look me in the eye instead he looked at the floor and replyed that he was fine and to wait for him to get changed so he could take me home. I was going to ask was he not comming back and he said that he was busy and would see me when he was available, I told him I understood when actually I didn't want to understand. He didn't look at me the whole ride to my parents place and when he bid me good-bye he didn't even give me a kiss like how he usually does which hurt a lot. After he drove off I started to cry and knocking on the front door my mom answer asking what was wrong but I didn't want to speak about it becasue it hurt so much right now, he was about to say something but I ran pass him into my old room slamming the door slid down it I cried all night long in the same spot not moving one inch.

For the next couple of weeks I didn't want to go to school because I wanted to be alone so I called Heechul asking him to get my homework and just leave it outside my bedroom door. He did that every single day always ask if I wanted anything but when I gave a short no he left saying that he would be back tomorrow, which I just replyed to with a short okay. I didn't eat anything for the first week and when I finally did I wanted to throw it up badly but managed to keep it down because I didn't feel like moving from my spot by the door, when I finished eating I would crack the door and slid it out closing the door quickly. A whole month went by like this and it always started and ended with me crying each and every day, it was basically a month and a half by now and I still didn't leave my room but maintained my grades which was the only thing my dad was concerned about which had him sleeping on the couch until I was feeling better, which means that he is still there.

It was Sunday when I heard a knock on my door since I was sitting right by it I told who ever it was to go away but they just kept knocking. I was getting really annoyed becasue if it was my niece Amber than I still wasn't going to open the door, they tried that trick too many times in the last month and a half. But it wasn't her by how hard the person was knocking at the door so I just continued to listen until I heard the voice I thought I would never hear again, then that voice in the back of my head was telling me that it told me so.

Myungsoo: S-Sunggyu please open the door!

Opening the door slowly letting Myungsoo slid through the crack in the door and when he was fully in he told me to go take a shower and get changed because we had somewhere to go. I did everything quickly throwing on a trentch coat over my many layers of shirts, grabbing my boots I slipped them on quickly runnind down the stairs to see Myungsoo standing by the door. He looked like he had a lot on his mind which had me curious as to what this sudden meeting was about, ignoring another voice telling me that this was a bad idea I walked towards Myungsoo grabbing his hand. We walked out the door getting in his car he drove us to the cafe I work at and everybody was surprised to see that I was still alive as they liked to put it and was wondering when I was coming back to work. I told them that we will see but today isn't the day, we walked hand in hand towards the table near the window with the perfect sunlight shinning in but today it was raining but I was happy that the sun was still out. Once we sat down at the table he order us some tea and after he didn't speak a word until the tea arrived, but it wasn't what I was expecting him to say.

Sunggyu: So what are we doing here?

Myungsoo: Lets.........................................Break Up.