The Awakening Shot

The Awakening Shot

It was a cold winter night when two weeks ago he just left me alone in this cold world. He was the only person that kept me safe from all harm and danger. Why did he have to leave me like this along. I could of died, I could of been torture for all I know

 

Two weeks ago: It was cold winter night when I was walking alone by myself to my house. And I saw this tall man about 6'5 wear all black but I seen his face he had a big scar left side of his cheek . It seems like he was looking for me. 

 

"So when turned around he saw me looking dead at him he seemed very lifeless but when pulled something black out of his pocket I could tell what it was but when pointed towards me I realized it was a gun.

 

Then all of a sudden I heard a loud gun shot I closed my eyes I couldn't feel anything but when suddenly open my eyes it was jiyong who was shot my boyfriend I was so shocked that I just black out and waited for my journey to come.

 

I woken up to a ceiling that was all white and there was nobody in the room so I tried to get up but there was a IV machine that pulled me back so I just took it out of me.

 

So when I walked out of the room I saw a doctor towards me saying that you finally woke up its been two weeks since you were out. But when I finally remembered about jiyong. I said " where is jiyong?" They just stared at me without saying anything and Then the doctor said That Mr.kwon died two weeks ago when you black out because he was shot. 

 

After he told me those words I thought I couldn't take it anymore I just ran ran out of the hospital it was cold and dark outside it was snowing really bad so just decided to run all the way home so when I arrived there I saw it I saw the gun were that gun killed my jiyong.

 

So I picked the gun up I lift the gun up to my head I said "I'll see you soon my love jiyong" then I pulled the trigger and everything turned black and that was "My Awakening Shot."