장 2

Fatal Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                      Chapter 2 : Challenge 

''Thats are target.'' I whispered to Aeron and Mina who got there guns ready . I zoomed in on my telescope and smirked when the red dot was aimed at his heart. I was about to pull the trigger but suddenly one of them pointed up in our direction making my blood freeze . 

 

''Oh .'' all three of us cursed when we saw them running toward where we were. We quickly packed our bags angrily. How dare they ruin our plans. Headmaster is going to kill us without a second thought. As all three of us rushed down the stairs I pressed my ear piece getting me in contact with Rain. When he answered it seemed he already knew what was going on and gave us directions.

 

''The plan has changed. this day forward you guys are going to be spies until you can kill them properly . I already talked to head master and I will take your punishments. '' He stopped and let out a shaky breath , '' Fight them if you have too , just get them to believe you want to protect them. So ditch the bags and go to them.'' The call ended. I stood there with wide eyes . Protect them? What the hell was this.

 

''Unnie they are coming.'' Mina tapped my shoulder . I quickly told them what I was told and we ditched the bags and ripped our cloths to make things more believable . As we slowly walked down the stairs now we heard faint . 'They are so dead' and ' They almost killed you Hyung' /. In a matter of seconds we came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter