XXV. Dongwoo x Kris

Worst Pick-Up Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo ran with all his might to the bus stop. He was going to be late on his first day at work. The young man ruffled his caramel brown hair as he impatiently waited for the red light to turn green. Beside him, a young man, probably around his age, was calmly walking to the crosswalk, and waited. He fixed his black warm jacket as he held a briefcase in his left hand. He fixed his blonde bangs that covered his dark eyebrows. Dongwoo glanced over to the man, and blushed. He was truly handsome, and soon wished the streetlight not to change quickly.

He admired the male next to him that seemed too perfect to be real. The other male smiled, "Do I have something on my face, sir?"

Dongwoo blushed, "Oh! No, nothing at all!"

"But you do. I think it's called a blush," the other male laughed softly before walking away.

Dongwoo realized that the light turned green, and ran to the other side. He sighed in relief when minutes later the bus arrived. He was unaware that the other male was taking the same bus as him. He sat down and released a huge sigh of relief. Dongwoo heard a chuckle beside him, and blushed. The handsome man from minutes ago was sitting next to him. As the two converse, Dongwoo learns that his name is Yifan Wu, and he works at the same place he does. He was glad that this day was Yifan's first day at work too.

As the days became weeks, the two co-workers become friends. Dongwoo learned that Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter