You Vs Them

You Vs Them
 

                                                             

  I’m trying to save the world

but how can I?

When you belong to me and

I belong to them.

Who do I give me to? Who do I let win?

You or the world?

 

The thoughts of finally having the love of your life in your arms and feeling like there isn’t anyone else by your side hit Baekhyun deep. He had that special someone who he had loved for so many years and cared for. She was the stars to his universe and the reason he keeps on breathing.  “Why are people so unfair? I love her can’t they just accept that?” Baekhyun said quietly as he started reading all of the comments people were posting on his Instagram and Allkpop. Tears started rolling down his cheeks and each one of those tears hit the screen of his phone. The comments were what hurt him the most. He thought that everyone would accept this and move on however he was wrong. Everything he loved including his own fandom were stabbing him in the back like knives. Each comment represented hatred and pain. He couldn’t understand why it was so bad to date someone he had loved for so many years. He wasn’t just an idol from a popular band. He is just a normal human being like me and you. Well thats what he thought at least. Baekhyun wiped his tears away and kept scrolling down on the comment section.

 

EXO's Baekhyun & Girl’s Generation's Taeyeon reported to be dating + SM confirms it's true.       

Posted June 18, 2014 @ 10:31 pm

 



 

Comments

 

Anonymous:  Why a car date? Such an ugly scenario for a date. Seriously I hope they break up. Ugh I can’t even tell you how stupid this couple is.

 

Anonymous: I wonder if they will break up anytime soon because of all the hate their receiving?

 

Anonymous: I dislike Taeyeon, seriously they aren’t even cute together.

 

Anonymous:  Stop Hating on them! They can date to! Baekhyun and everyone in the K-Pop industry have the right to date. Please Stop.

 

Anonymous: Don’t you dare apologize for this Baek because nobody will care anymore, it’s too late to ask for forgiveness. Can’t believe you would hurt us like this.

 

Anonymous: If you ever hurt Taeyeon, you bastard I will personally hunt you down.

 

No More Comments

 

He shook his head and decided to text his lover, before walking towards her dorm.

 

Text

 

To: ❤MyTaeng❤

 

Hey baby, are you okay? I Miss you. ❤

 

~Delivered~

 

Baekhyun kept looking down at the floor as he made his way towards Taeyeon’s room. He looked at the door for a while before knocking and sighed. “You can do this Baekhyun but what if she hates me?” he thought to himself. Finally he knocked on the door and hoped that some how she would open it for him.

 

“Who is it?” Taeyeon said loudly before getting up from her couch. “It’s me baby, please open the door.” Taeyeon flashed a small smile and walked over to open the door for her boyfriend. I looked at her with a smile and pulled her in for an embrace. I could feel our hearts racing each time we were together. It wasn't the type of embrace you would give a friend but the sweet and in love embrace.

 

“B-baekhyun? What are you doing?” she said quietly while being embraced by her lover. “Please lets stay like this for a little longer.” I gently caressed her hair and kissed her on top of her forehead “Taeyeon I love you, I'm sorry for putting you through this.” I  pulled back gently rubbing her cheek until our gazes met each others.

 

“Don’t be Baek, this isn’t our fault. I’m not sorry for loving you.” She gave him her warm reassuring smile and held his hand. “After all I can’t be without you. Stay with me tonight please?” This wasn't the Taeyeon I knew, her eyes showed sadness in them. The bubbly and happy girl that I fell in love with was no longer around. I nodded and smiled at my baby girl who looked like she was about to cry any moment now. “Good!” she said her voice quivering, “Don’t you dare leave.”

 

“I won’t I’ll stay here with you all day.” I took her hand and went straight into her home. We made our way to her room and laid down on the bed. She snuggled close to me as i once again embraced her in my arms. She was so beautiful just like a flower that blossoms in the spring. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep in my arms. I couldn’t help but smile at her cuteness. Taeyeon was everything that a man could want in his life and I was lucky to have her. I never wanted to put her through this drama. I silently watched her sleep in my arms. She was so beautiful curled up in my arms dreaming about anything. I silently thought to myself “What if I’m not as strong as i think i am.” “What if i can't protect her?” I had so many what if thoughts running through my head. That’s when i realized I wasn’t the man she needed and this isn’t the life I wanted for her. She deserves to be happy without all this stress in her life. The only thing I thought was practical to do is disappear from her life….so i did. I could see she was in a deep sleep. I gently brushed the hair away from her ear and whispered “I love you, please forgive me.”  I gently placed her head on a pillow and wrapped her up in blankets. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed a paper and pencil from her desk.  I started writing my feelings into something that I knew would turn into pain and hatred. She’s my world but I can’t let her get hurt any longer.

 

The alarm went off and Taeyeon slowly started waking up, she yawned and smiled as she turned towards an empty side of the bed where Baekhyun was supposed to be. “Where could he be?” Taeyeon thought to herself as she got up to get ready for practice with her members. She slowly walked about the house looking for Baekhyun but couldn't find him. She went back into her room to get dressed when she noticed a white piece of paper on her desk. “Whats this? a letter?” She took a good look at the paper and her heart fell into pieces. She began reading and the more she read the more her heart broke into millions of pieces.She fell to the floor as she got to the end of the letter. Slowly tears began streaming from her eyes like a river. “Please no...no I need you….comeback Baekhyun! Tell me this isn’t true!” She sobbed quietly on the floor. The tears were beginning to form a puddle. She silently wept laying on the floor in her room. Her phone was ringing, it was her bandmates wondering where their precious leader was. Little did they know she was in pieces on the floor of her bedroom.





 

Letter

 

Dear Taeyeon, my lovely star do you have any clue how much I love you? Every time we spend time together I feel like I am the luckiest man alive on earth. To be able to spend time with a beautiful girl like you baby it makes me feel special. It’s the wanting you, but never getting you and missing you is what keeps me wanting you. Just picturing you, is what gets me through. I was meant to be with you. If I never had you then I could never lose you. Do you know what might happen if I decide to choose you? The world would stop spinning it might as well just be the end. Who knows? I can’t see tomorrow if you're not in my tomorrow.  Your light shines so brightly like two stars colliding. We’ll only survive if we fight it , but we didn’t fight it. But if I really had to? Then you know that I would chose you. Do you know what would happen if I ever lost you, Taeyeon? Then My heart would stop beating and my mind would stop thinking, and my strength would turn into weakness. You know? If your not here with me, I can’t think about tomorrow.  I have to save the world, but how can I? When you belong to me and I belong to them...who do I give me to? Who do  I let win? You or the world? Baby you are my world after all that’s happened I can no longer let you get hurt and suffer over someone who can’t protect you. Taeyeon my love, my everything, please be happy with someone who knows how to value you and can protect you from the cruel world. Be Happy darling you deserve it. I truly love you, I will never forget you but now it’s time for me to disappear to an ocean known as a “fandom.” A very cruel ocean where my every move is watched and criticized. Just promise me now that you wont turn your back on me. Don’t ever forget that YOU will always be MY WORLD. I am so sorry for not being able to give you the protection you deserve. Goodbye my Glimmering Star Taeyeon.

 

                                                     From: Byun Baekhyun

                                                                      ❤

                                                    To: My Universe Taeyeon.




Baekhyun now belonged to the Exotics. He felt sorry for what he had done, a simple betrayal of an idol and fan. He didn’t want to hurt both any longer and let one go. Taeyeon belonged to Baekhyun but was suffering and feeling sorry for her fans. Even Taeyeon has an ocean to return to as well and possibly just as cruel as Baekhyun’s ocean. Love isn’t fair, but isn’t love supposed to be valued for only two people? They deserve happiness but that happiness ended for the whole world to be happy again.