Future

You Make Me a Fool

What happens from there?

Gongchan will continue to stay by Soo Young's side, no matter how hard it is for him. He will be there for everything. He will stay quiet about his feelings and continue to be just the best friend. 

After some time, Soo Young will start to see Howon as someone way too immersed in his work. She will be unhappy but stay with him and pretend to be okay.

She will come across a box full of memories of her past school years and see that Gongchan is all over the pictures, letters, diary entries. She'll sigh and wonder why he hasn't felt anything for her, or even at least realize the feelings she has had for him all these years. 

Howon will realize that his career is more important than Soo Young. He will end it and she will be single again, leaving her crying to Gongchan. She will be heartbroken because she had gotten used to the feeling of having him around, even though she did not love him. 

Gongchan will not take this opportunity to confess. He doesn't want to be the rebound. He will remain silent and be her best friend, just how it has always been. On the other hand, Soo Young will be tired of being passed around from guy to guy, ending up with a broken heart each time. As a result, she will not let anyone in. She will become cold. She will become extremely reclusive, and even avoid Gongchan. 

Gongchan will not be able to get a single thing out of her. She will not go back to her old self, and becomes completely different. Even so, Gongchan won't be worried. He will look into her eyes and see the same old Soo Young. He will have faith that the old her is still there, just hiding. 

He will not leave her side, no matter how much he is pushed away. He will keep trying and trying. 

One day Soo Young will stop and ask him, "Why are you doing all of this? Can't you see that I want to be alone? Why do you care so much?" 

He will pause, look at her, and sigh. He'll ask her, "Do you really not know?"

She will give him a blank look. 

He will his hands through his hair and blow air out of his mouth with a frustrated, but nervous look on his face. He will confess. 

"Soo Young.. I'm doing this because I love you, okay? I love you. I don't just love you as a best friend. It took me a while to realize it, but I've loved you since the very beginning. I've kept it in all this time because I know you don't feel the same. I guess I'm just too scared to lose you. I'm sorry I fell for you, but what can I do? I've seen you at your best, and I've seen you at your worst, but even so, you're perfect to me. I know I sound ridiculous, so you don't have to say anything. I'll leave now." 

"Channie, wait."

He will stop. She hasn't called him that in a while. He will see that her eyes are filled with tears. 

"How could you let me waste my time on all these other boys?" 

"What do you mean?"

She will walk up to him and hug him. She will whisper, "I love you too."

After everything, I guess you can say that they've made each other a fool. 


A/N: My first completed fic, yay! I honestly had a great time writing this up for you guys. A threeshot does feel a little awkward, considering that I'm in the midst of finishing a 40 chapter fic,(which by the way, you should check out if you haven't) but it's definitely less stressful! Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you aren't my friend here on AFF, you probably don't know that I'm taking requests. So yeah, I'm taking requests! Lol. I'm pretty much going to do whatever you ask of me, so just message me about it~ Bye for now. :) 

-Jada