Chapter I

MAMA 2014 in the Philippines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KYAAAAHHH!!”

Everyone startled as Dara shouted loudly after hearing the news.

“Omo, omo, omo! Kyahh! Bom-ah, Minki-ah, CL-roo, MAMA Awards will be held in the Philippines. Kyahh! I definitely can’t wait.” Dara said excitedly.

“We know Unnie, were excited too.” Chaerin answered back, and hugs Dara. They start to jump and twirl around, Minzy joined in too.

“Yah girls! Don’t get too excited, arasso?. We don’t know if it is going to be cancelled on the last minute.” Bom interfered.

“Don’t be a spoil sport, Bom-ah.” Dara answered back to Bom, and sticks her tongue out at her.

 “I’m just saying. We don’t know what might happen.” Bom shuddered.

“Hmmph.” Dara ignores her, and silently watch at the TV.

An advertisement of the said award show pops out, confirming that it will be held on the Philippines this coming November 2014 at its biggest indoor arena stadium. Artists, who are said to join in, are also presented including 2NE1, Bigbang, Winner, Akdong Musician, and many more.     

2NE1 starts to discuss what are they going to perform during the show. Dara secretly plans something.

 

*Incheon Airport*

“Wahh! Wait for me Manila.” Dara said, as she enters the airport. She and the girls are on their way to Philippines. They are joined in by some of their label mates. Bigbang is said to have their flight later on the evening.

 

*Hotel Room*

Once Dara entered the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter