End

MAMA 2014 in the Philippines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Next Day*

The day that every Filipino KPOP fans is waiting has finally arrived. The award show will start in an hour away. Everyone is already at the venue, lining up and patiently waiting for the gates to open. They gather up in groups, color coded according to their fandom color. Light sticks are already in light, banners are held up high, and cameras are charged up in full. Definitely, Applers had their own too.

2NE1 members and their staff are busy preparing backstage; the girls are getting ready with their dresses and make-up, as well as Bigbang and other YG artists too. In a few minutes, the show will start, so they start to prepare their last minute errands.

Once the show starts, the MC starts to call the Korean artists one-by-one, the crowds cheer loudly as their favorite group is being announced.

“2NE1.” The MC shouted. 2NE1 members come out from the backstage dress in a stunning and elegant clothes, making everyone stunned at their beautiful looks. Fans cheered loudly at them. Bigbang came out handsomely too.

Artists perform their hit songs and the crowd sing-a-long with them. Filipino guest artists perform their own song too. And the winners for such categories are announced as well.  Taeyang wins the Best Solo Performance by Male Artist.

As the show is nearing to its half, Dara secretly and quietly returns backstage to prepare for her collaboration stage, an best-to-know to everyone.

“Oh!Where is Dara?” Bom noticed Dara is gone and ask CL. Jiyong heard it and look around, and found Dara nowhere in sight.

“Maybe she just went to the restroom.” CL answered back, never minding Dara is gone. Bom just shrugged at her.

 

The MC announced the next stage. “Well, this would be interesting. A surprise stage is coming! Who might it be? Here it is.” All artists became curious as they gaze on stage and audience curious too.

*Playing No Ordinary Love by MYMP*

The song starts to play, and came out Juris, the original vocalist of MYMP, and starts to sing.

“This could have been just another day.
But instead we're standing here.
No need for words it's all been said.
In the way you hold me near.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter