Best Birthday Ever!

Yixing's Birthday

Yixing POV

So here I am, waiting in the dorm like a dumb man. I mean—look, everyone leaves me alone here, and my-very-beautiful-and-kindhearted-girlfriend-leaves me too!

So this is what they called as ‘dying in a silent’. I’m dying right now! Nobody cares?

Damn. I’ll just take another nap and let me see what will happen.

Does anybody even remember about my birthday? Tomorrow?

“Yixing? Zhang Yi Xing, wake up!”

Is it only me or do I really hear an angel’s voice? I mean … listen, that voice is really beautiful….

“Zhang Yi Xing, come on!!”

And suddenly, that voice changes into the devil’s voice. I open my eyes widely and see Lu Han’s face, right in front of my face.

“Wake up, you ! Go away from my bed or I officially kick you outta here!”

“Yo, get outta here~!”

And suddenly there’s Chanyeol who sang his part on Growl’s song in front of the door.

“Shut up, Park Chan Yeol!” Luhan is not in good mood, so it will be better for me if I just get up and run away. So I do it.

I just ignored when Luhan yelled at me, asked me to clean his bedroom. No way, and I will never do that.

He should try to clean his bedroom on his own. So try it, Xi Lu Han.

And still, nobody remember about my birthday?

It’s still a dark night. No, i wasn’t telling you about the title of the song we sang on Immortal Song II, i was telling you that tonight is still a dark night. I couldn’t see the moon and stars.

And seriously, she didn’t text me? How? Why? She doesn’t remember about my birthday?

Oh ya, about the angel’s voice that i explained before … it was Lu Han. You should know the fact that he can change his voice into a sweet girl’s voice. She—oh I mean, he—could tricked McD’s staff when he ordered some chickens for us.

It was fun, but not at that time. Look, everyone is busy to practice our next single’s song and nobody ask me to join. So I’m just sitting next to the window, looking into the sky.

It’s still a dark night thought.

You POV

“Am I late?” i asked to Kai. He smiles for a while and let me enter they dorm.

“No, but I guess Yixing hyung will go crazy if you don’t come in few minutes.”

Oh no, i guess i make him waited for me too long. I’m so sorry baby Xingxing, but you should wait until 00.00. Don’t worry baby, it’s about 10 more minutes.

“Can you turn off his room’s lamp? In 5 minutes before his birthday.”

“Sure.”

Kai gives me a wink—and I should say thankyou to God because I still hear my own heartbeat. Kai’s wink is deadful, but for me … Yixing’s wink is a happiness in Heaven.

Later, it’s 5 minutes more to his birthday. I stand in front of his door and waited for Kai to turn off the light. All EXO’s members and their own girlfriends wait on the other room. They give me the chance to be the first one to say ‘happy birthday’ to Yixing.

I should thank them tought, but may be next time. Lol, you must remember about kris, right? XD

And here we go. Kai already turned off the light. He might be really shock in there.

11.55 PM, October 6th 2013

Yixing POV

“Huh? What the hell is going on?!”

How worse it would be? I’m waiting for someone to give me a surprise or just give me a ‘happy birthday’ words but the light just gave me a sad truth! Oh my God, I should find a way to get out. May be I can drink some soju. It will not be really bad. A man is spending his birthday alone with soju. Yeah, it’s not that bad.

So I’m trying to find the door. It’s so dark here, I couldn’t see anything—

Click.

“Happy birthday, my baby Xingxing.”

I suddenly stop to breathe. She’s standing right in front of me, bringing out a huge cake alone. I could see the light from the ‘22’’s number on the candles. Did she …

“I’m so sorry, baby. I should prepare this alone and I have no time to contact you. So here it is, your present.”

She puts the cake on the table and so sudden she hugs me. She gives me a kiss right on my lips before I could understand what’s she doing right now.

“So … happy birthday. Hope you can be a very good person on the next time, and you’ll be the only one person in my heart, baby.”

She never said something like this before. Should I be proud or—

“Hey, you said I’ll be the only one? So before, i wasn’t the only one?”

She laughs, then she gives me a peck on my cheek.

“How could my baby Xingxing becomes jealously?”

Ugh, she teases me again~

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHANG YI XING!!”

The light turns on and my eyes open widely to see all EXO’s members (and their girlfriends) are trying to enter my room, giving me a hug—or in this case, many HUGS and KISSES on the cheek. My girl is laughing in the corner, waiting for my hyungs and dongsaengs done giving me this freaking kisses.

“Make a wish, Lay! Make a wish!” Suho hyung pulls me to the cake, make me standing beside my girl. I smile widely.

“First … I hope EXO will be the greatest boyband in the world!” I said my first wish.

“God bless you!”

“Second, I hope my hyungs and dongsaengs will be in a longlast relationship with their girlfriends.”

“Aw, that’s sweet, Yi Xing!” Kris hyung gives me a kiss again right on my cheek—and you all should KNOW that KRIS, yeah that Wu Yi Fan, he likes to kiss EVERYONE right on the cheek—and for his girlfriend, right on the lips.

“Last … I hope my girl want to change her name to be Mrs. Zhang.”

And I already guessed that all of them will scream. They’re saying congrats to my girl, who is in a big shock for my last wish.

“So, Miss Kim~” I grab her hand—please say that you can’t hear my heartbeat TT TT—and I say to her …

“Will you be Mrs. Zhang, for me?”

I see tears come out from her eyes. OMG, she’s crying! Does she hate this? I feel so wrong and—

Okay. Suddenly she kisses me, again.

“I’ll love that, Mr. Zhang.”

This is the best birthday ever.

FIN


Yeah I know this fiction is failed ;A;

But of course, I should know 'bout your comment ^^ Don't forget to click subscribe if you want to know about another fanfictions I will publish :)

See you soon~~~