Sungjae (BTOB)

This is just oneshot's collection :D

Sungjae for @cessjae17

It was a rainy day and you were stuck with Sungjae at thee BTOB dorm. But it wasen't really boring because Sungjae was an amazing entertainer. "Yah!! You cheated!!" You screamed and the game controler at him. "I did not!! You just !!" He said as he stuck his tung out at you. You teo were playing Tekken and the rules was 'We cannot press the same button over and over again' . . . but that was exackly what he did. "Rematch!!!" You screamd and took the controler again. "Be redy to lose!" He said as he started again and like the other ten times, he wonn. "YES!!! I'm the best!!!" He screamed and made a winner pose, making you laugh. "I'm going to get some watter" You said and stood up. "Get me some too" ."Wha? No! You get it yourself !" "But I wonn so you sould get some for me!!" "Just because you cheated!" "I did not!" He aid and pouted making you laugh. You walked to the kitchen and took out two glasses. "Aish . . . I'm to nice to him" You said and smiled to yourself. "But that's one reason why I love you". You slightly jumpet by the sudden voice and  turned around only to be greated by a pair of dark prown, puppy eyes staring at you. "When you do all this for me, I always take it like 'you love me enought to go and get alot of things not only for me but my bandmates too whitout complaining and you still have that beautiful smile on' It makes me happy" He said as he smiled and walked over and hugged you. You blushed like crazy. "You also like my weird me and don't judge me, nor other people" . "How can I not love you? Beautiful voice, dancing skills, Funny and unserious but still romantic and kind, allways there and you always entertains me, the face is just a plus" You said and winked, he just laughed. You both laughtd but stoped and stared at eachother. He slowly leaned in and when your lips were about to touch you heard someone couch. "*ahem* I'm I disturbing something here?" Ilhoon said. "No not at__" "Actually, yes, you are" Sungjae said. "Well, please continue later, I need to borrow ____ right now" "Why?" "Duh, rematch! She beat me at Tekken and said that I would never be able to beat her!" He said and we both laughed at him. You quickly gave Sungjae a kiss and followed Ilhoon to the livingroom. When Sungjae turned around and was about to grab his glass he her you scream "I told you I'm good your cheater!!". He just smiled to himself  "This girl . . . "