Ren (NU'EST)

This is just oneshot's collection :D

Ren imagine for @exo_forever_xoxo

You were walking around the par late at night. You were crying your heart out because the fight you just had. Ren, your boyfriend for a long time now accused you for cheating. You said that it was your cusin Ken but ofcourse, he didn't believe you, but It was the truth! You and you're cousine was walking around the mall to find a good gift to you're sister's wedding. You wanted to give something special so you hade planed to buy soemthing expencive together but ofcourse, Ren was to stuborn to believe you, but that wasen't the reson why you were crying. The reason was because he had out of act slaped you hard across the face and after that he just walked away like nothing hapened. "Why can't he believe me?! I thaught we told eachother everything! Aish!!" You said laud to yourself and sat by your and Ren's first kiss  tree. The wind was blowing through your hair and cool down your body but that was the least thing you could think of. You looked up at the sky and just stared at the stars. "Why did this even happen?" You said as more tears fell from your eyes. "W-what did I do wrong? Why dosn't he trust me?" You whispered. Everytime you were uppset, you went an talked to the start. You wern't crazy or anything but it did help you to calm down. "A-are you trying to give me a sign? What is it? T-that Ren and I should brea--" . "_____!! Where are you?! I-I'm so sorry!! Pleace come back!! I really didn't mean to hit you!!" . "R-Ren?" You whispered and looked around the tree. You saw him looking around ike a lost child trying to find their parents. Tears were streaming down his face and his eyes were red and puffy, showng he had cried for a while. He spoted you and run to you like his life depended on it. Before you could say anything he took you in a bear hug. "I-I was so worried about you . . . " He whispered and you could hear his heart beat like crazy. "I'm so sorry ____, I didn't know what I was thinking . . ." He said and sobbed. You felt so bad for him and hugged him back, he's shoulders softened. "It's ok . . . I forgive you" You said and he hugged you tighther and sobbed harder but suddenly pulled away and looked at you cheek. Yo tried to hide it with your hair but he place it behing your ear. He's eyes got filed with new ears but you dried them away. "It's ok, I doesn't hurt" You said, taking his hand and tried to walk home but he wouldn't budge. "I-I'm so s--" "It's ok" You said and smiled. "You really are an angel" He said and kissed you sweetly on the lips. ~end~