TNT One

You're The Gunpowder To My TNT

❈❈ Capter One ❈❈

 {{ How Jongin Becomes The In-Trend Of The School : Kyungsoo }}



 

♫ Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneunde --- ♫

 ♫ Jigeum wiheomhae --- ♫

 

A loud noise was heard from a room, too loud that it got Jongin whom was sleeping in another room to stir from his deep sleep. The tanned boy frowned, eyes still tightly closed.

 

“Ugh, shut up!” The boy grumbled much in dissatisfaction, hoping the noise would finally die down as he demanded, but as though the sound was having fun mocking the boy for whatever reason, the song had deliberately continued --- very loudly ---

 

♫ Sumi jakku meotneunda
♫

♫ Nega nal hyanghae georeoonda ♫

 

“Aaaarghhh! I wanna sleep!!!” He screamed in frustration as he sprung up from his bed, eyes blinking forcefully and his blanket flipped over as he did. He eyed the alarm clock on the nightstand beside his bed --- 06:46 AM. His eyes widened to see the time. It’s still early dammit!

 

♫ Amudo neol mot boge pume gamchugo sipeo ♫

♫ Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ireonan ♫

 

Stressed out because damn, the noise wouldn’t stop screaming it’s stupid lyrics or whatever, so he tried to shout again, voice delivering much menacing threat if he might say so --- “OH SEHUN! SHUT THAT DAMN THING UP!”

 

But….

 

♫ Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ♫

♫ Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ♫

 

The song was too ear-splitting that his voice had sunk and drowned hopelessly behind it, much to Jongin’s frustration. He cocked his eyes annoyed. His patience was running thin. He wanted so much to just storm in that joker’s room and strangle his neck until he ran out of air and finally wake up (if not in hell) so that that Joker Sehun can actually just switch that damn phone off so he could go back to continue his peaceful sleep.

 

But no, he was just much too lazy to get up from his warm bed and kill that brat in his sleep.

 

♫ Nari seon nunbitgwa ♫

♫ beil deutan ginjanggam ♫

 

Getting irked much, he once again cocked his eyes at the song before he abruptly dropped his body back onto his bed, he hastily grabbed his pillow, placing it on top of his head and squeezing it around, attempting to cover his ears from the deafening sound but ---

 

♫ Heurin gonggansogeseo seonmyeonghage bitnaneun ♫

♫ Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ullineun ♫

 

Pffttt, smartass. As if that fluffy material could really block the noise off of his hearing.

 

Okay. So now, Jongin was officially pissed off. He sprung back up again, eyes glowering angrily as he fiercely threw the pillow away before it hit the door of his room.

 

“YAH!!!” He shrieked loudly. He removed himself from his bed, stomping hardly on the floor as he made his way to the room next door. He swung the door open, not too gently as he stormed in like thunder and hurricane.

 

“OH SEHUN! YOU GET UP THIS INSTANT!” He immediately yelled right into Sehun’s ear as he snatched away his blanket and threw it away onto the floor. His chest was heaving up and down, his anger boiling to the max --- probably exceeding 150°C.

 

And ----

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!!” It was Sehun. He was up on his bed, eyes glaring menacingly at the person who just disturbed his sleep. Jongin on the other hand accepted the challenge so he returned Sehun’s glare with his own – enraged one to be exact.

 

♫ Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ♫

 

Damn, the song just fit perfectly with the current showdown of their intense deathly glaring.

 

Sehun was never the morning type, so it was only right that he would be fuming with anger when he was startled from his sleep with a high-pitched shout. But Jongin, well, Jongin… he’s just… He’s just having a foul mood because he was woken up earlier than his usual time, which was 06:50 AM.

 

Seriously, Jongin? It was only 4 minutes earlier, it shouldn’t make that much of a difference, should it? But Jongin was just Jongin. He’s just like that, precise and well planned. He might be the bad-boy, breaking some rules here and then, naughty flirtatious and all, but he mostly had his life properly organized. He even did his homework. On time. Diligently. Imagine: Jongin, the bad boy, doing homework. Wow, just wow.

 

“Do you have to shout so damn loudly so early in the morning?!” Sehun was first to break the intense silence, his eyes still glowering fumingly at the standing boy.

 

Jongin had his arms crossing against his chest, his view looking down at the pale boy on his bed; his forehead was still deeply creased.

 

“Your goddamn hand phone was too loud! I need to sleep too! Can’t you just ---Ughh, would you please shut that thing up or I’ll seriously throw that thing out of the window. Like right now!! It’s damn annoying!” Jongin hissed loudly when he still heard that ‘eureureong eureureong’ part, eyes glaring threateningly at the blinking phone.

 

Sehun squinted his eyes annoyed but he still did as told when he reached for his phone and eyed the screen. He probably did not want to risk having to work his off again just to buy another phone, because he knew Jongin was not kidding. Well, after experiencing Jongin’s wrath first hand, of course he had learnt his lesson the hard way. It was not too long ago when Jongin once had broken his phone into two when Sehun accidentally ate his fried chicken, which he had deliberately reminded Sehun not to eat because he wanted to keep it until he got his result – to celebrate – which was still four days away. Stupid? Pfftt tell them something they don’t know.

 

Sehun was ready to press the snooze button on the screen when he realized, his phone wasn’t buzzing because of the alarm but---

 

“My baby Lu.” He mumbled quietly, his lips was just this close to quirk into a foolish grin when he saw the picture flashing on his screen, but he managed to tone it down. Well, he wouldn’t want to piss Jongin off just because his love was calling him so early in the morning, wouldn’t he? Jongin, however couldn’t really catch what the pale boy had said, but he of course didn’t fail to notice the suppressed foolish grin on Sehun’s face. He quirked an eyebrow.

 

“What?” The tanned boy asked impatiently when he heard the phone rang again –

 

♫ Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon --- ♫

 

The song stopped abruptly when the pale boy hastily pressed the green button before he cheerfully greeted ---

 

“Annyeong, Lu~ Rise and shine baby ~”

 

As soon as Jongin heard Sehun’s flirtatious tone, it came down to him that his beloved crush was the one calling his best friend. CRUSH. Mind you, he wasn’t his boyfriend --- yet, as told by Sehun. He was pretty confident that Luhan would definitely and eventually submit himself to him. Yes, the playboy in him. He rolled his eyes much in annoyance before he heaved a heavy frustrated sigh – loudly.

 

Without bothering to say anything, Jongin just quietly took his leave because he knew, once Sehun and Luhan were on the line, God only knows how long they would be talking, and Jongin absolutely refused to listen to Sehun’s cheesy lines that went around “Baby, I missed you. Did you miss me? Please say you miss me or I’m kissing you today.” Or sometimes he would go “Lulu, help me shower? I’m too tired.” and so on… Jongin shivered at the remembrance, but he smiled anyway. He was happy that his best friend finally found something to do, or someone to leech onto so he could at least gain much freedom finally. But really, that wasn’t the real reason. He was honestly glad that Sehun had changed for the better, or for the lack of it. Probably. He was too cold, and distant, and alone for that matter before he met the Chinese boy, and now that he had found his ‘magic’ or so was called by CheeseHun, he laughed more, joked more, talked more and what he meant by talked more was that he talked a lot to his other friends, not just him. Gosh, that term ‘Sehun and friends’ doesn’t seem right to Jongin. It had always been ‘Sehun and Jongin’, and never ‘Sehun and friends’. And that thought alone had somehow and complicatedly made Jongin felt relieved and happy, and yet he felt... disturbingly tickled… Like really? Sehun? And friends? HAHAHAHAHA

 

--- And as he made it halfway towards the door, which was when Jongin unfortunately had to hear that part where Sehun was not… being Sehun…

 

“Baby Lu! You really called me! Oh I love you so much, I could kiss you right now. What are you doing? Oh, getting ready? Me? Nooooo, I just woke up~ I couldn’t sleep last night because I missed you too much.. So now, I’m having panda eyes… Didn’t you feel sorry for me? Really? So then… go out on a date with me? Pleaseeee? Pretty please baby boo~?”

 

Jongin just had to his eyes in repulsion (yet again) when he heard the pale boy’s statement.

 

‘Pffttt. Couldn’t sleep. The hell with that. You were technically dead asleep, and if not for me, you wouldn’t even bother to pick up that damn phone. Panda eyes, you .’ He hissed silently, cursing him along the way because really, Jongin couldn’t really comprehend how Sehun could turn from the poker face and cold-hearted in him into that cheesy goose ball that Jongin could technically vomit all his gastric juice if he ever listened to him when speak to Luhan, or about Luhan.

 

Jongin suddenly was reminded of one of the ewwwww cheesecake sentences that once came out of Sehun’s pretty mouth, okay scratch that. Not pretty. Not at all.

 

Jongin, Jongin! You have to listen to me! I think I’m sick. Luhan must have casted a dark magic on me. Because whenever I look at him, I would see stars and the moon and the sky so blue. It was too beautiful. Luhan is. And I think I’m dying of heart attack everytime he called my name. If this keeps on going, Luhan could really be a murderer! A murderer of me! Oh, ottokee, Jonginnie! Poor my baby Lu!’

 

“Ewwwww, Jonginnie. Disgusting little fella. Not even once in my life had anyone called me that. I’ll kill that joker if he ever dared to call me that again.” He grunted quietly, but ---

 

Don’t deny it, baby Jonginnie because deep down, you actually like it when someone called you that… Don’t be so shy and just accept--- that you’re a softy in heart. Awwww…

 

 

But anyways, continuing with the story, as Jongin returned back to his own room, to make story short, he just took a quick shower before he got ready for college. He put on their uniform, which was really cool because the blazer in itself was so cool that anyone in their most awesome state of mind would be dying to have one even if they belonged to an enemy college. Well, that’s just how cool their college was: the trendy school of Seoul, XOXO College (mind the name, too lazy to create one).

 

After having a real quick breakfast: a bowl of expired cereal dipped in not-so-fresh milk, Jongin went back to check on his best buddy, the lovesick Sehun .Gosh, Sehun had so many names by now: CheeseHun, Lovesick Sehun, Joker Sehun. Jongin said just use any one name that you like, Sehun wouldn’t mind. But he did mind actually, Jongin just didn’t care anymore. Now, back to the story, soon after he had forced Sehun to drop the phone already and stopped staring on his wallpaper because really, he just had to set Luhan’s Selca as his background and now, he was risking them to be late for school (AGAIN). So being the good-boy bad-boy he was, he forced Sehun to get ready and snatched his phone away so that he could actually get moving and put on his uniform.

 

After much scratching and hair pulling from the lovesick boy, he finally got to put Sehun’s uniform on him with deadly effort. When he said he had put on the uniform on him, he meant it literally. He had to take off Sehun’s clothes, quickly rinse his body (Sehun had his boxer on when showering) and put on the uniform for him. Such was a brat Sehun was when he’s under Jongin’s care.

 

7 minutes later, Jongin finally found them walking down the quiet alley, heading for their college, much to his relief. Spend more minutes on Sehun, and he would be really late for college and he disliked that. He wanted to maintain his perfect attendance sheet. Wait, scratch that. Bad boy doesn’t have perfect attendance. Scratch that, okay? Forget that was even mentioned. Poof poof, scratch scratch.

 

So, much to Jongin’s amusement and Sehun’s resentment (because Jongin snatched from him his Luhan phone), they quietly walked their way to the school, passing through their usual path which ‘fortunely’ also leading to an alley situated just beside the enormous and elegant double-story house. It was supposed to be a fortune for them or for Jongin at least, to pass by the house, dreaming to see any mistress of the house and finally falling in love with each other and eventually inherit half the fortune of the owner of the house. But no, he wasn’t feeling fortunate at all. Because out of many dreamy possibilities, this one just had to be one of his nightmare, and Jongin shivered at the thought of something eerie coming his way, soon enough.

 

And true to it because just soon enough, he had a misfortune befalling unto him when an incoming tasty-looking missile was aiming heading for his--- chest.

 

* SPLASH! *

 

He felt something sticky leeching and sliding down his cheat. His hand reached for the substance on his body and as his fingers touched the texture, he gasped ---

 



 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” A very loud and high-pitched shriek was heard, cracking through the beautiful and tranquil morning. Tranquiled, if that word was even existed. The little boy’s shriek pretty much had turned the quiet morning into a chaotic one, much to the displease of the house’s residents. Though despite the displease, the shriek was then soon followed by some chaotic noises, hasty steps running around the house, probably rushing to the source of the shriek.

 

“What’s wrong, baby? What happen??” A female voice, b with worries was heard asking after she entered a boy’s room – vast indeed, and neatly decorated. The room was milk white walled, all furniture was painted white, mostly had them modernly designed and in the middle of the room, there was a white piano grandly situated, emphasizing the elegance. At one corner of the room, a good-looking boy was seen standing, stiffened even, staring at the beautiful reflection in the tall mirror, his doe eyes widening in disbelief as he eyed his head --- or his hair for the sake of it. His eyes were moist, probably on the verge of bursting into tears which he had deliberately tried to suppress, because he’s a boy, and a boy doesn’t cry, and a boy must stay tough, and cool, and awesome, and masculine, and he’s nowhere near there but cute, adorable and squishy. Yeap, squishy he was, or is, whatever.

 

“Ummaaaa!” He howled loudly, lips tucking out into an adorable pout. The one he called her mother eyed him worriedly. Probably thinking what’s wrong with her baby, or if he’s actually in big trouble. But not really, it’s not him who would be in trouble. Oh yes, you got it right. Ohhh, it’s her that’s in the real trouble, yes it’s her, whether she liked it or not.

 

“Yes, baby. Tell Umma what’s wrong?” She probably had guessed it deep inside her mind, but she prayed hard – real hard – that her son would do the opposite. Just please, baby, pleaseeeee…. Don’t say it, just don’t say it---

 

“UMMAAA! I WANNA COME WITH YOU TO LONDON! PLEASE UMMA! I REALLY HAVE TO AND I NEED TO OR I’LL DEFINITELY DIE!!!!” Oh he just said it all. The little boy blurted his whining, but more like another shriek, really. His voice was unbelievably high-pitched, probably the highest he could go if he’s not singing, and it’s totally deafening and heart clenching because it’s too loud for everyone’s liking in the room (His mom and his butlers)— as they had had countless bouts of heart attacks previously due to the boy’s everyday tantrum--- and which was why everyone in the room had themselves readied with plugs stuffed inside their ears. The scenario was probably too familiar already that they could calmly waited until the boy had stopped ranting nonsense. Well, nonsense in the eyes of them, not the boy, of course. They had to come up with this countermeasure or they seriously could die out of heart attack one of these days.

 

The boy was practically continuing his loud ranting and so on until suddenly he shouted shrieked yet again at his mother ---

 

“UMMA!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?! OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU NOT LISTEN TO YOUR SON? HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DYING AS EVERY SECOND PASSED BY AND YET YOU WERE DAYDREAMING? WHAT HAS COME TO THIS WORLD? MY OWN MOTHER IS DESERTING ME, IGNORING ME, LEAVING ME ALONE. NO I CAN’T! THIS IS—THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH I COULD ---“ and more ranting you couldn’t even count --- or care anymore. This boy was just… y too much drama. Tell him he’s a drama queen, or king, or prince, or princess, whatever suited the boy best, you just named it to him, and he’ll curse you in no time and attempt to bite you if you carelessly flashed him a patch of your flesh. Yes, he’s just that bratty.

 

His mother just nodded lazily, her face planted with an awkward twitch of forced smile as she tried to assure the boy that she was still listening to his ranting complains.

 

“Yes, I’m listening, Baby Soo. Now tell Umma why do you need to come to London with us. I’m pretty sure yesterday you said you wanted to stay in Seoul because you particularly hated everyone in blonde and that you would undeniably had to hate practically everyone in that country because--- just because they’re blonde. Or did I get it wrong?” His mother finally gave in to the whining as she voiced out to her only son, her voice as concerned as she could, or her baby wouldn’t believe that she was listening moments ago, when she’s really not.

 

“No, you’re still right. But still, umma, I don’t wanna stay in Seoul anymore. I don’t care if they’re blonde, I’ll just force my whole classmates to dye black or brunette, anything but blonde. So please umma, just let me come with you and appa. Please please pleaseeeee? Pretty pleaseeee?” He desperately begged this time. He clasped his hand together as he eyed his mother, attempting a much successful aegyo but---

 

Must. Resist. His. Aegyo. Don’t. Give. In.

 

“I’m not saying anything until you tell Umma the reason first?” She said to her baby tenderly.

 

The small boy pouted at his mother, stomping his foot ever so hardly as he honestly disliked it when anyone questioned his decision. His mother was not excluded.

 

“But mom~” He tried to complain again, but his mother just threw him a blank stare, and a blank look, as if she had refused to listen to his whining so long as he had kept the reason a secret. The boy crossed his arm against his chest, lips pursing tightly as he sulked.

 

“Ugh, fine.” He cocked his eyes much in annoyance before he turned to the mirror again (when did he even turned away from it anyway?) and glanced at his mother through the reflection. He saw his mother was staring at him, eyes asking him to explain, so he did ---

 

“I had a bed hair.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said, I had a messy bed hair. It’s ugly and I’m ugly. But I’m never ugly so I don’t want to stay in Korea anymore or I’ll die out of shame and embarrassment! And I’m never embarrassed so that’s why I wanna go to London with you! I can live a free life there, without stupid people eyeing my bed hair. I could be a free man in a free country!”

 

His mother eyed him disbelievingly. Did her son just ---

 

“Oh I can’t believe you, Do Kyungsoo. You made a ruckus early in the morning just because --- just because you had a bed hair?!! How more ridiculous could you be?! How did I raise you that you had become so needy and dramatic?! Oh, how unfortunate I am to give birth to someone like this. Who couldn’t even tie his own shoelace or put on his own tie. Just how did I raise you… Just how?!” His mother yelped in absolute annoyance, yep, dramatic much. Even his butlers dared to roll their eyes at their bratty master, though they did it only mentally. Pfftt, like they really dared to do it for real. Kyungsoo’s a to everyone he hates or annoys him. His mother was not excluded, what more his mere butlers.

 

Kyungsoo squinted his eyes furiously. Did his mother just ---

 

“Oh please, Umma. Do you even have to ask me that? I learnt everything from you, the highest throne of the drama queen. Pffftt..” He bickered at his mother; sticking his tongue out adorably along the way, probably dissatisfied or annoyed, because, well, his mother was just being his mother, which was equivalent to Kyungsoo, in a way.

 

Yup, definitely.

Like mother, like son. So much alike, so much drama, so much… y….

 

Well, his mother’s whining about little Kyungsoo just now should be evident enough, right? Or should I probe further on why his mother was also y? Nah, you guys wouldn’t want to know, because it’s too much of a hassle too. ^^

 

His mother, or Mrs. Do, could only jut out her tongue back at her son as she cocked her eyes at the boy in repulsion.

 

“Not in the slightest bit did you even take after me, young boy. Must be your father’s gene too strong. Uh this is why I hate your father. I’ve always wanted a baby girl, but he just had to give me a boy. But not that I hate you, I love you baby Soo, but umma always wanted a girl you know? Uhh, so I wonder Soo…  Ummm, would you convert yourself into a girl for Umma?”

 

“Wha-- ?! NO!!! I’m a proud boy and forever will be! I’m not a girl, and never will be too! Umma, you’re too much! How could you say that to your only son?! What a failed mother you are, Umma. Oh how unlucky I am to have such umma. Oh why God, just why did you have to give such umma to me? Didn’t you pity me? This umma is freaky! And psychotic! So why???” And the boy whined again, sobbing even, as he dramatically prayed hard to God, probably asking for a change of mother. Mrs. Do rolled her eyes again at her baby. Such an annoying drama king --- or prince.

 

“Yah! Is that a way to speak to your Umma? Ugh, why did I even bother myself with you?”

 

“Because I had100% genetically inherited your DNA, Umma. That’s why. You just have to bear with your mirror self.” He snarkily replied his mother before he stuck out his tongue again at Mrs. Do. She then just made a face to threaten her son, but it only came out as an adorable threat, really, because she just resembled Kyungsoo a lot, so adorable and squishy too. Oh wait, is it the other way round? Kyungsoo should be the one resembling her lol.

 

“But mom, why didn’t you just do the did with Appa and just got me a little sister? Then, I could have someone to bully or bicker with. It’s boring to be alone.” Kyungsoo suddenly, shamelessly suggested to Mrs. Do. He’s just so blunt that he got his own mother blushing hard at his words.

 

“W-well. I- It’s not that easy, you know. I – It-s --- Aish, why did I even bother to explain to you? You’re still underage, a boy, a brat, no need to know. Just get ready for your college now, Soo.” She was stuttering and that was so cute. Awww. But --- college! Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he heard the word.

 

“NOOOOO! I don’t wanna go to school! I still wanna go to London with you! Umma, please please please! I can’t go to school looking like this! Or I’ll die! I’ll seriously die! I’ll die with a bed hair! Oh no, you don’t want to see your son dying with a bed hair didn’t you? Oh god that would be too embarrassing I could die the second time!” He whined, yelped, yelled, and shrieked, whatever fitting his current pitched voice. Oh god, did Kyungsoo just say he’d prefer to die second time just because his body would have a bed hair when he died the first time? Oh how messed up you are, Baby. Just messed up.

 

Mrs. Do shook her head much in annoyance, because really, even the most annoying person would found Kyungsoo being too annoying. Which was weird and strange, because the most annoying person would be either her, or Kyungsoo himself. Kekeke. Imagine: Kyungsoo annoyed Kyungsoo. Ahahaha Such twist.

 

“No, and when I say no, it means no. And definitely no second thought. So Soo, go get ready right now. Yunho-ssi, would you please tend to my son now? Or he’ll be late for school.” Mrs. Do said commanding as she turned to one of the handsome butlers near the doorframe. The man in black suit bowed slightly, accepting the order as he neatly went to get the young boy but ---

 

“NO! DON’T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME, AHJUSSI!” kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs as he pointed his finger accusingly at the elder. Yunho’s eyes widened at the nickname given. Ah-ahjussi?! Relax, Yunho. Calm down. He’s just a brat. This is your first day of working, so calm down… Don’t show your fangs just yet… Just not yet….

 

Yunho slowly buy carefully walked towards the boy.

 

“STAY AWAY FROM ME AHJUSSI OR I’LL ATTACK YOU AND YOU’LL DIE IN MY HANDS!” The young boy shouted again, but when he noticed the man wouldn’t stop his approach, he nervously took anything that his hand could reach and furiously throwing them at him or so he had hoped, because it was in fact not. His aims were pretty much random and scattered even. Like, he was only 5 meters away in front of him, but the things he threw would be like --- 3 meters away to the left or to the right or to his back. I mean, Kyungsoo may be strong, but his trajectory big time.

 

He was backing away as the man advanced, and it was when his hand had reached something from the tray of food --- Apple pie --- so he picked it up, definitely aiming for Yunho’s face but however, his arm slipped and the apple pie-filled pan just had to fly … out of the window and poofff! A sound of smashing and splattering was heard from outside, which was soon followed by a quick silence before a big laughter erupted. But Kyungsoo was too worried with the advancing man in suit that he didn’t even bother what’s the noise was about.

 

Yunho was gradually but surely closing the distance between them and Kyungsoo was drenching with cold sweats as he saw the look on his butler’s face. Because it’s definitely not a good one.

 

“STOP! JUST STOP RIGHT THERE!” He yelled furiously at the man, but when his eyes caught a short glimpse of a smirk on his face, Kyungsoo freaked out. He took something – somewhat feeling like a ball, but not really, because it’s surface was fragile and it’s not even round in shape, but he took it anyway as he hastily flung his arm attempting to throw the ‘ball’ to the advancing man, but once again, his arm just had to slip at the crucial moment as the object then unwillingly thrown out of the window before another smashing sound was heard. Ewwww, the sound sounded so sticky. And there goes another burst of guffaw. What the hell was that right? But Kyungsoo doesn’t have the time to worry about other thing because his life was on the line right now, because Yunho was right in fron---

 

“NOO!!!! LET ME DOWN! LET ME DOWN! AHJUSSI! DON’T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME! LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! OR I’LL SERIOUSLY BEAT YOU TO A PULP!”

 

Yunho had lifted the boy up and hung him helplessly on his broad shoulder as his hand had held Kyungsoo’s , being careful not to let the flailing boy to fall off or he’d lose his job. He doesn’t care one bit if the boy would hurt big time if he did let him fall. His job is much more important than that. Such is the current world; cruel.

 

Kyungsoo was technically flailing around helplessly, his hands forming a cute small fist as he thumped Yunho’s back as hard as he could. And damn, that’s really painful. The thudding sound in itself had proved how strong Kyungsoo was. But just to be more convincing, Yunho’s expression might be hidden perfectly, but surely he was flinching in pain everytime those small fists had slammed on his back. Hah, feel his wrath.

 

“Now, Kyungsoo-ssi, let’s get you washed up okay? I’ll do my best to help you. I’ll clean every inch of your body, very gently that you’ll ask for more. Okay? Now, be nice and shut up please.”

 

And Kyungsoo gulped hard at the hidden meaning behind his voice. Yup, Kyungsoo’s dead, for now.

 



 

“STAY AWAY FROM ME AHJUSSI OR I’LL ATTACK YOU AND YOU’LL DIE IN MY HANDS!”

 

. . . . . . And . . . . . .

 

 

* SPLASH! *

 

 

Something smashed itself unto the tanned boy’s chest. Soon enough, he felt something sticky leeching and sliding down his cheat. His hand then reached for the substance on his body and as his fingers touched the texture, he gasped ---

 

“Oh Sehun, please tell me this is not what I think it is.” The voice was flat, but behind the voice, there lies a tensed vocal cord, as he swallowed down his saliva thickly, his chest heaving up and down heavily, as he prayed hard inside his mind ---

 

Please no, please please please tell me it’s not Apple pie.

 

And as if his prayers were answered, Sehun who had been walking in front of him said –

 

“I’m telling you, that is definitely what you think it is --- It’s your favorite apple pie.” The pale boy said, emphasizing the word favorite as he tried to suppress the laughter but --- No he cannot. Jongin’s face right now was much too precious not to laugh at. Sehun guffawed at the unlikely sight: The bad boy in mud apple pie, lol he just can’t.

 

Jongin’s eyes widened straightaway when Sehun confirmed what he thought it was. A frown was visible on his face as he lowered his head to take a look at the ‘missile’ adhering on his chest. He twitched his lips and scrunched his nose as soon as he saw it, ewwwwwwwww it’s apple pie. Ugh!

 

The tanned boy deliberately tried to remove the apple pie off of him as he wiped them away with Sehun’s handkerchief, which he just snatched from his pocket.  But Sehun was enjoying his laughter a bit too much that he didn’t even bother to retrieve his handkerchief back. Jongin could only cocked his eyes in repulsion as he eyed the guffawing Sehun. Buffalo Sehun, you , not even helping your troubled best friend.

 

As he wiped off most of the remaining apple pie, his free hand was pinching his nose as he had breathed through his mouth. As perfect (?) as Jongin could be, he still had one or two or three or more weaknesses, which one of them was the apple pie. He hated that food. The smell, the cinnamon smell particularly could burn his nose badly. He couldn’t stand the smell at all, which was why he despised that food, aside from the bad taste of cinnamon and apple, oh yes apple. He hated that fruit too. So in conclusion, apple pie was the only food he couldn’t eat despite being a boy with a pretty big appetite.

 

Okay maybe not. He still had few more food that he couldn’t stand, but Jongin here sometimes just like to exaggerate you know. Mind him, he’s still nice though. Most of the time, yeah.

 

“Ugh, the stain and the smell won’t disappear.” Said Jongin, complaining. He heaved a heavy sigh as he eyed the brown stain on his blazer. Great, more money to waste just to dry-clean this thing. Jongin pursed his lips much in annoyance as he could mentally see an imaginary wings attaching themselves to his already limited money and flew away, living him stranded and penniless. Now you see why I said Jongin was always exaggerating.

 

“Okay, now stop laughing, buffalo before I mush this apple pie in your face.” Jongin threatened as he held the pan still filled with it’s remaining, lifting it up in the air, ready to slam it upon the pale boy if he dared to keep on laughing.

 

Sehun waved his hand up as he admitted defeat.

 

“Fine, fine! Hahahaha! Just gimme a sec. I – I’ll ---- I’ll stop laughing, but ----“ He said in much difficulties but he couldn’t help but laugh again when he recalled Jongin’s unimaginable expression. He guffawed again, even louder this time. Jongin just glowered at the pale boy, feigning to throw the pan at him but Sehun was quick to grab and threw it away before the tanned boy even had the chance to avoid his advance.

 

“YAH!!!” The tanned boy shrieked angrily, intermittently eyeing the laughing boy and the clustered apple pie on the ground. His face was flushed beet red as he pursed his lips dissatisfied.

 

“Sorry sorry, Jonginnie. I’ll stop laughing.” The pale boy apologized when he saw the look on his friend’s face --- he definitely wasn’t kidding when he threatened to smash the poor food in his face, luckily he had been quick and avoided the worst. He didn’t want to end up with a cinnamon tasting face because that would mean, his first kiss with Luhan would taste like that. Pfftt, not like he would get to do the deed though. Luhan is a tough kid, despite his Barbie-looking feature and he definitely doesn’t like the thought of having a boy kissing him. Because he was 99.99% sure that he was straight. Yup, 99.99%. Another 0.01%? Only god knows, and Luhan.

 

“Good, because I’m not hesitating to pump your face to the apple pie mud if you didn’t stop.” Said Jongin as his fierce glare was directed to the clustered apple pie.

 

“Hahahaha, ok ok. I got it. So now what?” His best friend asked as he took a glance at the stained blazer of his. The stain was quite prominent to be honest, just a simple wiping and rinsing wouldn’t do the deed. It had to be dry-cleaned, but the clock was still ticking and they needed to be at college soon. Jongin only shrugged his shoulder off when he suddenly thought of an idea.

 

“Maybe I could just take it off and tie ---“

 

“STOP! JUST STOP RIGHT THERE!” Another loud shriek was heard before another smashing sound followed through ---

 

* SMASH *

 

And---- some sticky slime slicked through Jongin’s hair, and slid down his forehead. And yes, it’s sticky, ewww ewww ewww ewww ewwww!

 

“Oh. My. God. Jongin.” Sehun gasped loudly when he saw the offensive ‘missile’ on the other’s head. Jongin was definitely surprised by the sudden attack but his expression soon toned down as he let out a frustrated sigh.

 

“Why did this have to happen to me again? Why me? Why not you? Ughh.” He whined. He’s not angry anymore, but he’s frustrated, annoyed and resigned, as he didn’t care anymore. He’s just… He’s just tired with his fate, with his life… Oh, exaggerating again now Jonginnie.

 

Feeling pity and sympathy for once, Sehun then stepped closer to his best friend before he picked up the fragments of the eggshell on the latter’s head. After clearing most of the fragments away, the former then grabbed the soiled handkerchief from Jongin’s hand and wiped the sticky egg off of the other’s hair. Well, mostly, because some had still remained adhesive so they had no choice left other than rinsing his head with some water.

 

“Come on, Jongin. Let’s use the water tap at the park. You have to rinse your hair before the egg hardened.” The pale boy said, tugging Jongin’s arm as he lead the way to the nearby park just ahead of them. Jongin just selflessly followed, not even caring if his hair had hardened.

 

Soon after they had reached the park, they quickly found a water tap and Sehun had helped rinsing Jongin’s hair, which Sehun had mentally taken a note to put it on his tab so he could bribe his bestfriend in the future. Well, there is nothing free in this world, baby.

 

“Okay, done.” Sehun said as he played with Jongin’s hair, trying to give more motion to it so as to speed up the drying. Jongin sighed again.

 

“Thanks, Buffalo.” He quietly and weakly thanked the boy, appreciating much of his help. Sehun rolled his eyes at the boy.

 

“Yah! Is that a way to thank a person who helped you? I have a proper name you know, and my baby Lu loved it so much, he had called my name countless time!” The pale boy bickered before he stuck his tongue out at Jongin. Jongin snorted.

 

“He called your name just because he had to, because you wouldn’t stop pestering him if he didn’t. Like I didn’t know how you would sulk endlessly everytime he called you buffalo.” He laughed when he suddenly recalled on how Sehun would ignore Luhan for days everytime the latter had called him buffalo, but in the end, he would whine to him on how he had missed his barbie so much that he wanted to just go and squeeze the boy in a hug, but he thought Luhan needed to learn his lesson, so he decided he had to endure the suffering until Luhan would give up and apologize first. Oh, that’s just Sehun’s way of sulking. Yeap, the child in him.

 

“Yah! What are you laughing at?!” Sehun glared before he stomped his feet childishly.

 

Jongin just shook his head ---

 

“Nothing. One of these days, I really need to video record you and show this side of yours to the future you. Oh how I wish I could see your reaction then. Whatever he would say, I’d definitely laugh my out at it.”

 

“Oh, future handsome Sehun will say ‘Oh, my golden time, it was the best moment of my life. You did great, young Sehun. I’m proud’ and of course my Barbie would be there with me at that time.” Sehun retorted, but with a foolish smile p;astered on his face. Jongin rolled his eyes at the dreamy boy.

 

“Just dream on, loser.” Sehun just sniggered when Jongin had given up on mocking him. And then, a moment of silence fell upon them. Sehun then eyed Jongin up and down, pausing at his stained blazer and then up to his head.

 

“What now?” Sehun asked. Jongin only looked at him before he shrugged his shoulder.

 

“I dunno. I feel like crap, but I don’t want to skip school. Guess, I just had to go ahead then.”

 

“Like this?” Sehun pointed his finger at--- all of him. All of Jongin. The tanned boy then sighed again. He fell into a quick silence as his mind wandered around, thinking what he should do with his head and his uniform, until an idea popped out in his head.

 

“Oh, I know!” He suddenly shouted happily. Sehun irked his eyebrows upon the sudden shout.

 

“I’ll just do this!” The tanned boy then said before he took of his blazer and tied the sleeves around his waist, the rest of the blazer was left hanging and tangling around in the air. Sehun raised one eyebrow before a grin crept on his face.

 

“Nice, just nice. Let me help you dude.” He said before he too took of his blazer and did the same as Jongin. The latter then carved a glee smile as he saw what Sehun did. At moments like this, he really felt grateful that he had a friend like him.  Snarky yet supportive and cold yet caring. Jongin knew the reason Sehun did what he did, because the latter knew that Jongin didn’t like when all attention was on him. Despite having that bad boy image, Jongin didn’t really crave for all those attention and popularity. Heck, he had even prayed real hard once just before he enrolled in his college, wishing that he would for once able to stay low and remain unnoticed, but God probably never liked him, so his prayer was left unanswered. His popularity skyrocketed wherever he was, because he’s just that damn y.

 

“What about your hair?” Sehun suddenly asked, his gaze fell onto Jongin’s head. That was when the latter’s jaw dropped abruptly, forming a wide ‘O’ as he just remembered that he still had his hair to think about. He was thinking and wondering what to do with his hair because some of them had hardened and stiffened because of the egg. He didn’t even notice that his own hands were playing around with his messy hair, ruffling, shuffling and tousling them as he worked his brain off for a solution, until suddenly ---

 

“STOP DOING WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING WITH YOUR HAND RIGHT NOW!” Sehun suddenly screamed very loudly, in Jongin’s face. Saliva spluttering on the poor boy as he spoke. Jongin could only cringed in disgust as he wiped off the spit on his face.

 

“Ewwwww, that is soooo disgusting, buffalo!” The tanned boy whined, eyes staring intently at the amazed boy in front of him. Why was he even amazed at the first place? It’s not like his spit had made Jongin looked even more handsome than he already was. He then started to tousle his hair again when ---

 

“KIM JONGIN! STOP MOVING YOUR HAND AT ONCE OR I’LL BREAK YOUR HAND RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!” Sehun yelled at him again, this time his eyes were ferociously widened. Jongin frowned at his friend. The hell?

 

“Sheesshhh, you didn’t have to shout, did you?” The latter rolled his eyes at him before he removed his hand from his head. Soon after he did what he did, Sehun’s shoulder slumped down, like he was relieved or something. Why was he even that tense in the first place?

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Is there something wrong with my head?” The tanned boy asked when he noticed Sehun kept on staring at his head like he could drill a hole through it.

 

Sehun hastily shook his head before he crept on a goofy smile.

 

“You! You, man. You are absolutely blessed by the Goddess of iness.” He said, smiling a wide one as he shot a thumb up at his friend. Jongin could only frowned lightly, because really, Sehun’s creepy smile was totally weirding him out, if that word was even legit.

 

“What?”

 

“Your hair.”

 

“What’s with my hair? Is there still some visible egg on it?” He asked worriedly, his hand rushing to tousle more of his hair, but Sehun was quick to grab his advancing hand as he shouted ---

 

“No! Don’t touch your hair!”. Jongin cocked his eyes strangely at the younger. What's with this buffalo?

 

“Let your hair be. It’s perfect. Perfectly stylized. You, man, are a handsome boy right now. You should thank me – and the egg if you wanted to, because with your look right now, you could kill hundreds of your fans.” He then quickly added, “But it’s not like I’m jealous or anything. I only wanted to kill my Barbie Lu, kill him with my love arrows. Awwwww.”

 

And Jongin only rolled his eyes. Yes yes, he already knew it, Sehun. That you’re madly in love with Luhan. So, no need to keep on repeating that because now, Jongin was annoyed. But not because Sehun was being his CheeseHun, but because he knew this was the start. Another start of his never-ending stormy school life, with lots of squealing fangirls, and plenty of admiring stares from the boys. What a great start, Kim Jongin. Just great.

 

He should’ve look forward to tomorrow because tomorrow, a sensational phenomena was about to break through, all because of Kim Jongin. He should be proud. But no, he wasn’t. Because tomorrow, he knew he had to face the wrath of a certain doe-eyed boy. Why? You will know, soon enough.

 

And yes, you had guessed it right. It's Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo has always hated him to the core, and so is Jongin.

 

Nah, that’s exaggerating, he doesn’t really hate the boy. He just disliked him a little because that Kyungsoo was the sole reason behind all those raising in-trends he had unintentionally ignited. Not him but Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo doesn’t know, and he doesn’t need to know.

 



 

Hye, long chapter. :)) Hope uguys have fun reading.