Prologue

You're The Gunpowder To My TNT

“Jongin?” Slumping down comfortably on the worn-out couch, the doe-eyed boy called for the guy whom was lying around lazily on a bed not far from him.

 

“Yeah?” The tanned guy replied nonchalantly while flipping through a trendy magazine, it’s front page decorated with three handsome features – The Wolf.

 

“I hate you.” The seated boy said with an innocent look, his eyes not missing the adorable happy grin creeping on Jongin’s face.

 

“I hate you too, Kyungsoo.” The lad simply returned the three words, eyes still fixated on his magazine – more like a young female, bending her curve ily, posing in her bikini.

 

“Jongin?” Kyungsoo called again, his lips pursing in displease.

 

“Hmm?” The younger hummed lazily, eyes intensely following the feature of the y girl.

 

“I seriously like the way you just stare at her curve.” His perfect voice rang in the eardrum of the other, snapping him out of his fit of trance at the y figure. Jongin’s ear perked up as he heard his boyfriend’s tone – he sounded sweet, menacingly sweet. The former rapidly raised his head up before he eyed the latter, and saw he was crossing his arms across his chest, sulking smiling his impending straight-line smile. Comprehending the sweet smile as an alarming signal, he quickly threw the magazine away, a direct hit into the trashcan before he approached for his boyfriend.

 

“Sorry, Soo. I’ll restrain from now on.” The boy quickly apologized, sitting himself beside the upset boy as he rested his hand on the latter’s, giving a convincing and gentle grip along the way. Jongin heaved a short sigh when his boyfriend returned his grip, though his face was still eerily sweet. The tanned boy gulped at his probable incoming punishment.

 

“Jongin?” called the doe-eyed boy again, lips still forming a smile.

 

“Y-yes?” , I just stuttered.

 

“I don’t feel like kissing you right now.” Kyungsoo voiced out, eyes darting everywhere but the boy beside him. Jongin inadvertently forged a naughty grin on his face. What a sweet punishment.

 

“Yes, yes, I got it.” He commented wantonly before leaning in, closing the inches between their faces, brushing their noses together gently before he planted a chaste kiss on the doe-eyed boy’s lips. Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly upon the moist dampening on his lips. After a few seconds of lips locking, the tanned boy then soon pulled away, much too soon to Kyungsoo’s liking.

 

“Jongin?” He called, yet again.

 

“Hmm?” The tanned boy only hummed in response, eyes observing the beautiful feature of his angel’s face. Kyungsoo’s face burnt a deep shade of red under his loving gaze, and Jongin couldn’t help but swooned over the boy’s bout of shy-yet-domineering borderline persona.

 

Ultimately regaining back his tyrannical composure, the smaller boy then authoritatively said –

 

“That’s enough of kissing.” His eyes looked straight, not even twitching to glance over at his gorgeous boyfriend.

 

“Sheesh, you’re so hopelessly dishonest.” Jonging scoffed naughtily before he forcefully grabbed the smaller boy’s nape and crashed their lips together. Kyungsoo smiled contently before he returned the kiss as he tugged on Jongin’s hair, pulling him even closer.

 

Their kisses turned from innocent to one of those heated ones as they parted their mouths, permitting entrance for each other’s tongue but –

 

“Oh, so that is how you French kiss a person…” An annoyingly familiar voice broke through their heated make-out session. They both abruptly stop each other’s mouth before Kyungsoo darted an angry look at the boy who had just interrupted their heated kiss.

 

“Oh Sehun.” His voice rang cold, eyes narrowing at the young innocent boy. Jongin just furiously lowered his head, hiding his deep shade of red for being caught red-handed by his own best friend. Sehun had crouched down on the floor, sitting uncomfortably a bit too close to the two boys who had their arms around each other, their bodies attaching adhesively together.

 

“Go on, continue your making-out session. Let me just stay here and study you guys so I could do the same to my deer boo –Luhan.”

 

“Gosh, Sehun! You just had to spoil the mood now. Ugh.” Kyungsoo complaint, eyes glaring down an intense menace at the poker-faced boy.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about me. Treat me as if I’m Mr. Invincible,” The tall boy said as he waved his hand up in the air, no traces of guilt evident on his face.

 

“Like this stupid overzealous shy kid like JongOut here could do that.” The doe-eyed boy then pushed Jongin’s body away, totally uninterested anymore to continue on their little kissing project. Jongin slightly twitched in disappointment as the smaller boy retreated, probably missing the feeling of the dampened moist on his dry lips.

 

“haha, No , Kyungsoo! I couldn’t agree more. Jongin and Kai are way tad too different.” Sehun mockingly agreed before he rolled over on the floor, laughing his heart out at the obvious fidgety side of Jongin.


“Yeah, I prefer Kai better than timid Jongin.” Said the doe-eyed boy, his voice faking seriousness. Jongin’s heart ached upon the comparison. He bit his lower lips as he tried to swallow down the bitter fact, deciding to remain silent, although his head was now mentally cursing himself for being so actively passive at moments like this.

 

“I desperately need Kai right now.” Kyungsoo added once more when he had noticed no response was coming from the tanned guy. Jongin’s lips twitched a little at the comment and Kyungsoo smiled victoriously. Baited.

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun. If Kai’s here, I could probably show you how a real kiss is done, but timid Jongout here is no par, so your learning has to wait for some other day.” Kyungsoo tried to fuel the jaded spark in Jongin’s eyes, his eyes now side-glancing at the said boy, observing if he was still baiting on his provocation.  And he sure did when suddenly, the boy just---

 

“No, Sehun. You can learn it now.” The y boy said in a husky tone as he vigorously smashed his mushy lips on Kyungsoo’s, nibbling his lips to ask for his entrance. Their kisses were no more innocent – all heated tongue and intense nibbling. And with this, Kai has returned.

 

I had to reward Sehun a bubble tea for this. – Kyungsoo thought to himself, flashing a short contented smile before he quickly ravished Kai’s lips, engrossing himself into the warm, loving and earthly kisses dropped by his boyfriend.

 

Sehun threw his victorious and complacent smile before he left for his room– Mission accomplished.