Two

Heart

Kyungsoo smiles as he remember how Jongin and him became friends. Jongin acts childish most of the time but he's always there when Kyungsoo needs him and he makes him happy. Maybe his mother is right he really likes Jongin more than just friend but does Jongin feels the same way towards him? His thought was cut off when he heard a screeching sound. 

They were crossing the intersection the green light is on everything happens so fast. The screeching sounds gets louder by the second. He turns his head to the right a truck is going straight towards their car and its  not slowing down like it suppose to do. Then it hit their car sending him to the other side of the back seat hitting his head on the window. The other window broke into tiny pieces and some of it hits his face and gets into his eyes.He closed his eyes and hot liquid starts to plow down his face. His head and eyes hurts terribly everything starts spinning inside the car .

Their car rolls on the other side of the road as if it was dried weed rolling on the desert in a cowboy movie. After a few second it stopped rolling down and the car was upside down. He tried to open his eyes but he can't and he'sstarting to get dizzy. Kyungsoo tried to call his parents no voice is coming out of his mouth. He tried again and his voice cracked and he can only whisper. No one answered him and he heard a siren maybe someone called the ambulance. He called out for help his voice sound like a mouse trapped in a mouse trap.

The ambulance came and emergency response team gets near the car when they saw that its safe for them. They called out the passenger of the car to know if someone is still conscious they heard a tiny voice from the young boy at the back seat calling out for help. Slowly they remove the boy out of the car and they try to check the level of consciouness of the boy but they only get a grunt. They put the boy into the stretcher and wheel it to the ambulance and it started to drive into the nearest hospital. Another ambulance came but when then get near the car they saw the gas was leaking and sparks starting to ignite ensuring their safety first they run far from the car and a loud blast was heard. The car was slowly eaten by the fire they didn't save the other two passenger of the car.

The truck was severely damaged as well but the driver was missing. The police authorities put a yellow line surrounding the area of accident and firefighters are putting out the fire from the car. People are gathering outside the yellow line and checking out the accident. One of the man smirks while looking at the firemen carrying two burned bodies out of the car. No one can recognize who are they because every part of the body was burned and no identification left.

           The accident was all over the news. The police are still waiting for the boy to wake up to get some information that will help in the investigation they were also asking for witnesses to track the truck driver because the truck has no license plate making the investgation a lot harder.

           "You did a good job J killing Geunyoung and Kibum but I want all of them dead including our little Kyungsoo." The man behind the desk said while smoking a tobacco.

            "Yes I will do that bosd just give me more some time to recover from my injury." 

              "Alright I want an update after two weeks is that enough for you?"

               "Yes its more than enough. I'll take my leave now boss. See you around." J said bowing before he left the office. When J left the man picked up the telephone on his table. "Its me Baekhyun. How are you feeling?"

            "I'm okay uncle. Thank you for asking. When are you going to visit me? I feel lonely in this big house." He felt a tug on his heart hearing his nephew saying his lonely. That poor kid became an orphan when he was 7 years old and as the older brother of gis father he took care of Baekhyun he swear on his brothers grave that he will take care of Baekhyun and give everything for him. but God is too cruel to his nephew because just a few weeks after the funeral Baekhyun got sick due to over fatigue and stress they found out that he has heart problem. He makes sure that Baekhyun will not be stressed out or tired that's why he homeschooled him. Baekhyun was against homeschooling but his uncle insisted it for his own safety.

          

 

 

             "I'll visit you later after I'm finish here in the office.

 

 

             "Great I'll make dinner for us then. See you later uncle I love you! He can sense that Baelhyun is happy from the sound of his voice.

 

            "Okay but don't overwork youself to much you know that. He warns Baekhyun before ending the call.