One

Heart

"Kyungsoo we need to go. We're going to be late for our reservation at  the restaurant." Kyungsoo's dad calls him but he ignore him as if he didn't hear anything. He just keep on searching for that particular tanned guy. A tap on his shoulder made him look at his back. There standing behind him was the tanned guy that he is looking for.

His face brightens up when he  saw the guy "Jongin! I thought you'll never make it. I'm starting to doubt your promise."

"I don't break my promise hyung." Jongin said and he hug Kyungsoo. "Congratulations hyung and this is for you." Jongin pulls out a blue box from his pocket and when he open it a silver bracelet with I'll be with you forever-Jongin  engraved on it. 

"You're so sweet Jonginie. Thank you!" He held out his hand gesturing to Jongin to put the bracelet for him. "Hyung you'll always remember me even if you're in the university?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo after he put the bracelet on Kyungsoo.

"Of course you'll always be my favorite dongsaeng." Kyunsoo pinch Jongin's nose but it was swatted immediately by Jongin and wrinkled his nose Kyungsoo just laugh at Jongin's cuteness.

"Kyungsoo we need to go." his mother calls him this time. "Jongin I need to go call you later. Bye!" He kissed Jongin's cheek and run to his mother leaving the shocked boy standing alone.

The moment he close the door and looked at his parents they are smiling widely. "Yeobo our baby boy has a boyfriend. Where did the time go?" His mother said in a teasing manner.

"Mom he's not my boyfriend, he' s just a friend nothing special." He explain to his parents but his cheeks are red as the ripe tomato. Its true that Jongin is just his friend but he knows deep inside his heart he likes Jongin more than just friend.

He met Jongin during the freshmen orientation. Kyungsoo was a sophomore then and he was a member of the student council as the vice president. His task for that day is to assist the freshmen on their way to their homeroom class. Jongin has no sense of direction he already asked Kyungsoo for the nth time where his room will be this made the older lose his temper and pulled Jongin to the second door in the fourth floor.

"Here is your homeroom its not difficult to find coz you'll just go up here to the fourth floor and turn right. God how can you graduate from middle school when you can't follow simple direction as that?' Kyungsoo keep on blurting out how stupid Jongin is but the later was just staring at the older who he finds cute when he's angry like that. Kyungsoo stopped ranting when he noticed Jongin staring at him.

"Can you be my friend sunbae? My name is Kim Jongin. Please be my friend." Jongin held out his hand to Kyungsoo. He was shocked by the youngers randomness but Kyungsoo accepted the youngers hand and shook it. "Okay let's be friends Jongin. I'm Do Kyungsoo." This made Jongin very happy making new friends. The bell rang but Jongin is still holding Kyungsoo's hand. 

"Uhm Jongin you can let go of my hand now." Kyungsoo tried to remove his hand from Jongins tight grip.  "Oh sorry hyung I'm just so happy that I already made friend for my first day. " he bowed ninety degrees to show respect. 

"Its okay Jongin just go inside and meet your new classmates." Kyungsoo gestures Jongin to get inside. Jongin gets inside the room and he started walking back to the Student Council office to get his things then he heard his name being called.

"Kyungsoo hyung let's have lunch together." It was Jongin who called him. This kid is cute kyungsoo thinks and he just give Jongin a nod  and waves his hand saying goodbye. Jongin waves his hand in return then went inside the room with a smile on his face.

Kyungsoo picked up Jongin to his class thinking how Jongin will get lost looking for the school cafeteria. They spent their lunch together with some of Kyungsoo's friend Joonmyun and Xiumin who are also a member of the student council. Joonmyun is the President and a senior while Xiumin is the Secretary and a senior like Joonmyun. They chatted the whole lunch time and they get to know each other. Starting the day Jongin and Kyungsoo spent their lunch together and became good friends.