Yoona the Rebel?

Contradiction

BAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

A bicycle accidentally collided with Kyuhyun, abrasively injuring his lean body, making him collapse on the dirty ground. He grimaced upon feeling the pain in his stomach.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry.” The owner of the bike exclaimed apologetically.

Kyuhyun yell at the person whilst having his eyes closed.

“Yah! What was that?! He said with fury.

He massaged his stomach and shot up at the person, who continuously apologized to him. When his vision was clear, the pain and vex he felt earlier vanished for a spare minute.

It’s her

Yoona realized who the guy is too and stared at him with hung in agape.

“You!! You’re that ert who snuck into my room!” she burst out with full anger. She hit him with her bag in which Kyuhyun yelped in pain.

“Hey! Hey! It’s not what you think!” he defended himself and stood up.

Yoona pushed him down which then again, pained him.

“Ouch! My back!” he writhed on the ground.

Despite the anger she felt, she couldn’t help but feel guilty as Kyuhyun curved his body like a ball and exclaimed how hurt he was. She knelt down and sighed. She stretched out her long arm and patted Kyuhyun on the shoulder.

“What?” he said almost pouting.

“Here.” She gave him her hand.

Kyuhyun hesitated a bit if he should take it or not, but Yoona seemed sincere so he accepted her hand. Yoona pulled him to squat down with her.

“Sorry.” She said again.

“It’s okay.” He replied nonchalantly.

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere since they didn’t know what to say. Yoona breathed out a sigh and looked at the ground, trying not to make eye contact with Kyuhyun. On the other hand, Kyuhyun has been contemplating what he’s going to say for the past minute they have been silent.

“So.”

“Uhm.”

“…”

“D-Do you w-want me to… treat your body?” She said with full concern.

“Huh?”

“I mean, well…Uhm…I-It’s like my payback to you.. because I c-caused you some bruises.” She stuttered the whole sentence, but her intentions are clean.

“Sure.” He responded with a sneer smile.

Yoona didn’t notice his sneer since she is busy pondering what to say next.

“How ‘bout we go to my parents cafeteria, it’s not that far away, we just have to walk a few meters. I could treat your bruises there.” She spoke.

They got up as Yoona helped him. Yoona then took her bike and lead the way while Kyuhyun, trailed behind, hands on his stomach; his body ached while he walked like a limp.

They reached their destination and entered the back door. Yoona brought her bike to the side to park it there and opened the back entrance. They went inside and Kyuhyun looked at the place. A set of chairs and tables settled on the ground, at the corner of the room are small wooden cabinets with a vase decorated with a handful of flowers. There’s no customer at sight, maybe because it’s closed.

“You should sit down.” She said with a smile plastered on her face.

“Oh, right.” He muttered.

Yoona took the first aid kit inside one of the small cabinets; afterwards she placed the kit on the table Kyuhyun is at. She sat down across him and opened the kit; she then began to cure him. Yoona eventually healed the injured parts on Kyuhyun’s body.

“You’re a great nurse.” He remarked with a sly grin.

“Really? Actually, I really don’t know this stuff. I j-just do what my instincts tell me.” She said glancing at him from time to time while still trying to heal his bruises.

“Still, your boyfriend is really lucky because he has such a pretty and caring gir—“he stopped realizing what he just said.

“I-I mean, your boyfriend is really lucky.” he stuttered because of his unusual behavior today. He really isn’t the type to compliment anyone, neither anyone has complimented him. He really doesn’t know what’s going on with him, maybe the alcohol has really gotten inside his brain, until now he is not yet sober. He doesn’t know.

“Yeah.” He added while rubbing his nape.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” She replied back with an ominous stare.

Kyuhyun contorted his face as a reply and leaned closer to her, bringing their faces close to each other.  Yoona then arched her left brow and looked at him with uncertainty.

“I don’t believe you.” He mumbled and smirked, subsequently moving his right hand and placing it on top of hers, holding it lightly.

Yoona was surprised by his actions and abruptly slapped him right on the face. Kyuhyun’s face was thrown a little to the side and has a tint of red shown on his left cheek; his face once again felt pain.

“Aw! What was that for?! Why did you slap me?! Aw!” he exclaimed whilst rubbing his poor cheek that has been abused since yesterday.

“No. You, tell me. What was that for?!” she replied back with annoyance.

“Hey! You’re the one who slapped me! What’s your deal?!” he snapped back at her, his temper coming back again.

“For your information, you’re the one who’s acting like a complete ert since day one! What are you even doing in my room?! Are you really a ert, a robber, or are you a killer?! She retorted.

“Omo! Maybe you are a killer!” she gasped clutching the first aid kit onto her chest and closed her eyes so tight.

Kyuhyun looked at her doubtfully, asking himself if she really is the girl he saw yesterday that truly awed him.

“She’s so weird.” He thought.

“You’re over reacting, with this face. Do you think a face like this could do such thing? You’re totally missing the point. I was the one who got almost killed by that bike of yours. How could you accuse me of such thing? Seriously.” He retorted back.

Yoona opened her eyes and put down the first aid kit on the table, close to her, just to make sure.

“So, you’re not bad?” she asked.

“Of course not.” he answered back with a smile.

“Okay.” She replied with giggle.

Kyuhyun scratch his forehead, confused at Yoona’s sudden change of mood. Just a while ago, she was scared to death, because she thought he was some bad guy. Now, she just giggled when he assured her that he was good.

“By the way, I’m Kyuhyun.” He said while smirking.

“Kyuhyun? Well, then I’m Yoona—“ she was cut off from her words when she suddenly remembered something.

“Yah! You still haven’t told me why you’re in my room! Don’t try to make excuses.” She yelled.

 “You’re so loud!” he exclaimed.

“Yah!” she yelled once again.

“Okay, okay. Sheez. Why so serious? “He said nonchalantly.

“So?” she asked impatiently. 

“Listen, I’m really not that good in explaining stuff. So, let’s just say, I found your window from below, while running away from some bad guys. Then, I jumped and swung inside your room. And perhaps that’s how you found me.” He explained while shrugging.

“Wait. W-What? I don’t understand. Why are you being chased by the bad guys? Who are the bad guys?” she questioned him, confused by what he said. Kyuhyun sighed.

“They are the cops. They were the ones chasing me.” He replied while rolling his eyes.

“They are the bad guys? How the cops can possibly be bad? I mean they’re the police.” She spoke, still confused.

“Not all cops are good.” He retorted.

“ But the police won’t chase you for no reason, unless… You really are bad!” she exclaimed.

“What? Shiro! I-I’m just misunderstood that’s why.” He replied.

“Misunderstood? What do you mean by that? She questioned.

“…”

“What?”

“…”

“…”

“I’m...”

“I’m what?”

“Rebel.” He whispered, almost inaudible but only for Yoona to hear. He stared at her, waiting for an exaggerated reaction.

“You’re a rebel? Really??” she asked lively, her face seemed amused by what she just knew.

“Yeah. I am.” He said hesitatingly.

“ That must be so cool! You know I’ve always wondered what it would be like to disobey your parents, just for once and do everything you want without limits.” She said like a girl dreaming about her crush.

“So, you wanna be a rebel? You have never disobeyed your parents? Your life must’ve .” He snorted.

Yoona pouted and sighed which made Kyuhyun’s heart skip a beat.

“Why am I feeling this?” he thought.

“I guess so.” She replied pouting with her elbows each placed on the table, her chin placed on the palm of her hands; looking down.

“She seems upset.” He thought again.

“Say, Do you wanna come with me? He asked.

Yoona shot up in which Kyuhyun reacted with big eyes.

“I’ll show you what it’s like to live your life to the fullest.” He added with a smirk dancing on his handsome face.

“B-But my parents.” She protested.

“You said you want to try being free from your parents handle. Come with me then. I won’t hurt you.” He said sincerely.

“Well, I guess I could get some fun.” She said giving up.

“Let’s go! Let’s not waste our time. Come on!” he told Yoona while standing up. He pulled Yoona from her seat and dragged her out of the small cafeteria.


Kyuhyun and Yoona were strolling in one of the parks, while they were walking they talked about random stuffs, like Kyuhyun's experiences of being chased not only by cops but also by goons.

"You know, there was a time when a fat guy was chasing me and I was so scared, I turned my head to look at him, only to see his fats bouncing up and down~ haha! He got so angry when he saw me laugh, but he focused on me only that he didn't realize that his shoe was untied." he laughed while looking at her.

"I'll guess he tripped and had the most embarrasing moment of his life~" she laughed too, opened wide. She didn't bother covering it using her hands but still managed to be adorable in Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Haha! You look so funny when you laugh!" he guffawed at Yoona and pointed his right index finger at her.

"Yah! You're mean!" she yelled at him and smacked his left arm.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed while rubbing his arm to make it feel better.

"Bleh." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aish." he muttered.

"Look! The guy's picking his nose!Haha!" she said letting out her alligator laugh and slightly pointed at the man.

"Haha! We should take a picture of it." he said while taking his phone out.

"Oh yes, you really should." she replied trying to hold her laughter to erupt once again, because the man has given them distorted glances.

"Wait! Let's hide in that bush. I think he's suspicious of us!" he exclaimed.

"Okie." she responded.

They were already behind the bush and was no longer seen by the man. They hunkered down as to not get seen by the man, Kyuhyun peeked his head a bit to see the man; which resumed from picking his nose.

"Gotcha!" he whispered and captured the man.

"Ooh! I wanna see it c'mon. Hey!"  she uttered rather impatiently and tugged him hastily causing him to fall down on his bum.

"Ow! How many times did you bruised my body?" he retorted, sheepishly adjusting his position.

"Why are you sensitive? For a bad boy, seems like you're the soft one." she said, teasing him.

"Whuut?? I am not soft, sensitive? No way!" he justified himself.

"If you say so~" she sung and took his phone from him.

"Eew! It's so disgusting!" she spoke in repugnance.

"Give me my phone." he said nonchalantly.

"Wait a minute." she voiced out.

"What now?" he asked.

After finishing his sentence, his ears heard a clicking sound with a bright flash coming from his phone that Yoona is holding. In an instant, Yoona started laughing showing in agape, Yoona showed his phone to him and saw himself captured in his phone, looking like a complete fool, Kyuhyun's eyes enlarged and soon, he promptly took the phone from her but, Yoona was smart enough to kick him on his arm, as a result, he was unable to grasp the phone in his hand letting it fall on the grass; beside the bush. Both of them looked at the phone and attempted to take it, but they didn't know that the man earlier was at the other side of the bush, waiting for them to stand up. He took the phone, scrolled down on the photos, and reckoned that his suspicion was right. His embarrassing picture; he exhaled sharply and glared at the two. Yoona trembled seeing the man in great rage, while Kyuhyun, smirked and gave out a light chuckle.

"Kyuhyun!" she shouted at him which startled the both men.

Even before Kyuhyun responded, Yoona had already dragged Kyuhyun away from the raging man. They unintentionally held hands while running away from the man. They hid in one of the sideways and sat down as to not be seen. They both panted, catching their breaths as they still held hands. The man went the other way and didn't see the two on the sideways.

"That was close." Kyuhyun spoke after the long run.

"This is your fault!" Yoona glared at him.

"How did it became my fault?" he asked.

"You took his picture!" she snapped.

"But, you were the one who saw the guy." he replied.

Kyuhyun stood up but felt a hand on his. He widened his eyes and saw their hands clasped together. Yoona blushed madly as well as Kyuhyun, they accidentally looked in each others eyes and finally let go of each other's grip. They both looked away from each other, Yoona covered his mouth using her left hand, she blushed furiously and inhaled and exhaled for a couple of times.

"Yoona, are you okay? Do you have asthma?" he asked worryingly.

"What? Asthma? I don't have asthma. Why'd you ask?" she asked still startled.

Kyuhyun stared at her, this has been the closest he got to her. He only admired her even more, pouty red lips, brown doe eyes;he's stuck.

"You have pretty eyes." he whispered.

Soon, he inched closer and tilted himself a bit to have a good angle. Just when he was a breath away-out of shock- Yoona slapped him again for the second time of the day. And of course, Kyuhyun reacted again.

"Sorry! But why do you have to do that?" she asked inquisitively.

"Do what." he replied, pretending he didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know." she said, looking down.

"Oh, that! I saw an ant on your neck that's why I tilted my head." he reasoned and chuckled.

Yoona was left speechless, she didn't know what to say. She saw Kyuhyun looking cocky that somewhat confused her.

"Hold on a second, did you think I was going to kiss you?" he muttered, teasing her.

"Bwo! Of course not! Why would you think I'd thought of that silly thing!" she defended.

"Hey, don't need to pour your anger at me. Just sayin' what I assumed." he pompously said.

"You conceited jerk!" she bawled at him.

Yoona pouted and pushed him down. She stood up and walked away.

"Yoona! Where are you going. Why are you affected huh?" he yelled and smirked.

"I'm going home! Don't even try showing your face tomorrow, you really gave me a lot of trouble!" she shouted back but not looking back.

"Look who's conceited! And you agreed, so it's not my fault you were i" he teased again.

"Aish!" she exclaimed and ran.

"Be careful on the way home!" he told her.

"Weirdo Yoona." he thought and chuckled.

The Next Day

Kyuhyun was woken up by a shrill sound that flooded hi ears. He creased his forehead and scratched his head brassily, ruining his already messy bed hair. He stood up to see where that noise is coming from, as he came close to the window, his mind registered that it was the sound of an annoying girl that woke him up from his deep slumber.

"Yah! Can't you see someone's trying to get some sleep in here!" he yelled down his window, looking around to see no one.

At a glimpse, his door opened wide, making him turn his head behind.

"Yoona?" he asked, flustered.

"Yeah, it's me. Get dressed." she ordered him.

"But why? Didn't you say you don't wanna see me again?" he preesed.

"Don't get me started! I just wanna get out of our house. My parents are talking politics.Do you know how boring it is, to sit and have breakfast while talking about the economy? It's so Boooring!" she ranted.

"Yeah,Yeah. Whatever! Save your excuses, I know you just want me." He teased with a smug look in his face.

"Argh! Why are you so irritating! Get dressed!" she exclaimed.

Kyuhyun just smirked at her before heading to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me more about yourself." Kyuhyun said.

"Why did you ask that?" Yoona asked, looking at him.

They were in one of the nearby cafes, Yoona decided to eat because she said she was so exhausted and famished from all the running and laughing. Today, after hours of getting dressed, Kyuhyun had finally finished fixing himself up. He was so into the mirror, looking at himself while styling the perfect hairstyle. Yoona was so bored of waiting for him that she got really fused, which later made Kyuhyun more stubborn and style his hair more; merely because he wanted to make her wait. It's like a payback for waking him up, he gets so drowsy in the morning and doesn't like the sun. Perhaps that's the reason why he decided to live in the suburbs; with alot of trees. Meanwhile, Yoona had been nagging at him for being narcissist, but Yoona realized that the more she nag, the more he won't stop,so, she just let him finish his thing.

"Is it bad to ge to know you more? I am paying for the bill right?" he asked and lifted one eyebrow up.

"Okay. But what do you know about me?" she asked and hada spoonful of rice in .

"Well, aside from being an obedient daughter, a shikskin, having a weird attitude,  and boring parents, I got nothing." he said truthfully.

" I am not weird." she retorted.

"Yes you are." he replied back and took in the noodles in his chopsticks; munching it.

"I don't really have much to tell you. Can't think of any...Okay, while I think, tell me more about yourself. Like you parents." she said giving him an eye smile.

"Whuut? That's lame. I can tell you about my video games." he gave out a jolly smile, remembering his games.

"Ugh! That's lamer, well if that's even a word. Why won't you talk about them!" she exclaimed.

"I don't want to." he said while continuing to eat the remaining noodles in his bowl.

"Please~" she asked him, using her doe eyes.

"Must not give in, must not give in!" he thought.

"No! If you ask me again. I'm not going to pay for all of these." he uttered, pointing at the great amount of food on their table. Mostly Yoona's dish.

"What?! Are you serious?! You're so unfair! If only I have money. Hmp!" she exclaimed and pouted.

"Shikskin." he teased again and giggled.

"I know." she said giggling too.


After a few days, Yoona and Kyuhyun still hang out together. Ever since Kyuhyun met Yoona, his aura became less intimidating. Although people still fear him, he manages to be different when with Yoona. Kyuhyun would laugh and tease Yoona a lot, open up to her; which he never really did with anyone even his parents. He doesn't have a good relationship with his parents ,albeit, his mom loves him very much but she is too overprotective to him that he just want to get out of their house; it made him sick. Everyday his parents woould be very busy with work that they are preoccupied and doesn't heed much attention to him. If they do have time, his parents would ask him to be more respectful, elegant and be like all those rich bratty kids. They have to much expectations that some how made it an arduous journey for him to reach out to his parents.

But when he left home he found something or someone worth his attention and care.

"Yoona." he called her softly.

"Hmm." she replied with a short but sweet hum.

"Let's go somewhere!" he told her with beaming eyes.

"W-Where?" she asked looking at him with confusion.

"You'll know when we ge there." he replied with a smirk.

Loud music, led lights, drunk people partying on the dance floor looking all ty and the smell of alcohol. Yes, they're in a bar. Kyuhyun thought that he would show Yoona the place where he unwind.

Yoona's eyes were as big as saucers ever since they entered the bar. At first, she was so excited as to where Kyuhyun will bring her, but she didn't expect that they would go in a bar. She protested once they were outside the club but to no avail, Kyuhyun wanted to have fun and had no choice but to just let him drag her.

"C'mon Yoong, have a shot!" Kyuhyun offered, referring to the shot glass in his right hand.

"I'm good." she said and waved her hands as a sign of declining.

"Okay."

Kyuhyun took the shot and Yoona just stared at him out of shock.

"I never knew he could be this rebellious." she thought.

Hours passed and Yoona finally gave in. She decided to just have one shot but then, Kyuhyun wanted him to drink more. He said it wouldn't be fun if he's the only one drinking. She had her first ever shot and it was terrible. It felt so rough in .

"Kyu, I think we've had enough now." she said.

"No. We're just getting started~" he sang and leaned his forehead on Yoona's forehead.

"K-Kyu." she looked at him nervously and feeling a bit dizzy.

"Shh." he silenced her and glanced bihind her.

"Dang!" he cursed inside his head.

He removed his forehead on hers and stared at someone behind Yoona. "Is there something wrong?" Yoona asked. Kyuhyun stared intensely at them. Behind Yoona was a guy wearing a black suit and another man was a bartender, the man in a black suit is one of his parents' bodyguards. Suddenly, the bartender the bodyguard was talking too pointed at Kyuhyun and Yoona's direction."Man!" Kyuhyun murmured almost shouting. "What?" Yoona asked.

"Let's get outta here." he said and swiftly grabbed Yoona's weist and went outside the bar.

"What just happened?" Yoona asked.

"Long story.But we have to get out of here or else I'm dead. We're both dead." he said looking from side to side making sure he won't see them.After he said that, the bodyguard went out. .

 

Kyuhyun freaked out a little, he didn't know what to do. So he did what his mind first thought of. He kissed her, turning his back at the bodyguard.He kissed herwith his eyes closed hugging Yoona tightly. The whole time the were kissing, Yoona just had her eyes wide open, trying to analyze what's happening. A few hours ago she was drinking,which was her first time and now she just had her first kiss.

"Omo!" Yoona covered as soon as Kyuhyun pulled out.

Kyuhyun smirked in satisfaction and stared at her for a moment.

She's so perfect." he said in his mind.

He kissed her again for the second time but just for a split second. Yoona was in utter shock at the very moment.

"What's with the face?" he asked.

"That was my first kiss you dummy!" she shouted at him and slapped him.

"Aw! Third time." he exclaimed referring to the time she slapped him.

"You deserve it!" She growled.

Kyuhyun glanced to his side and saw the mannear them. He went close to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"D-Dont touch-" she pleaded.

"Shh, Shut up or I'll kiss you again." he said.

"Let's go." he said. When he was sure they were safe to move they left the bar. Kyuhyun walked with Yoona sid by side. He was ust recalling what he did earlier."I kissed her and that was her first." he thought in his mind. His feelings for Yoona goes deeper in every minute that he spends with her. But he wasn't sure if Yoona returned back the same feelings. Out of nowhere, he thought of something.

"Yoona let's go to my place."

They where already inside, Kyuhyun let Yoona sit down. He was nervous and it was obvious. Kyuhyun is defenitely going to confess tonight but he is scared to know what will happen if he confess. Would Yoona like her back? If not, would she still hang out with him like they use to? He was so flustered.

"Kyu, are you alright?" she asked worryingly.

"Y-Yeah." he lied.

He sat down on the bed next to her. He didn't bother looking up because he was so stressed up. After a little while, he had the courage to do so and inhaled sharply.

"Yoona, I've been meaning to tell you something. I've been holding this for a while now. So, I hope you listen carefully."he said stressing out the word just to make sure.

"O-Okay." she looked at him, still puzzled about everything.

Kyuhyun looked deeply into her eyes, trying to make a sincere confession. He closes his eyes for a moment and opens it up after. He inhales again, trying to muster up all his courage.

"I-I like you." he said looking straight into her eyes.

"..."

Kyuhyun couldn't help himself, he was so in love with her. He had no time for her reaction and just showed her his affection by kissing her again. He kissed her for the third time, his lips was moving up against hers, his hands roaming up her body. He really can't help it. Yoona on the other hand just stayed still, remaining flustered the whole time. Kyuhyun then laid her down on his bed with him on top, he kissed her passionately, like he never kissed anyone ever before. After her lips, he proceeded kissing her collar bone, her neck and up again to catch her lips. Meanwhile, Yoona felt mixed emotions, he felt dazzled but at the same time confused he didn't expect him to do this. She didn't get a chance to respond-she didn't know how to respond-but the tears just can't stop from going out. A tear fell, she was so confused that she was helpless, that tear came again, and soon, she started to sob. Kyuhyun her her muffled sobs and stopped from his ministrations, he looked at her and cupped her face. She was crying, because she was scared. Kyuhyun felt a pang in his heart seeing her like this and it's all because of him.

"I guess you don't like me at all." he said, pain filled his tone with eyes that scream that he's hurt.

Yoona just continued crying, she covered her face with her hands as she sobs while Kyuhyun just looked at her in sorrow.

Kyuhyun stood up and went for the door,;he opened it.

"Go." he muttered silently, looking blankly below.

Yoona stared at him while still crying, hands on trying to muffle her sobs.

"B-But-"

"I said get out!" he bawled at Yoona.

Yoona had no choice, she stood up and went for the door. Before she finally go out, she looked at him for one last time but he was looking at the other side, avoiding her stare. His eyes were watery, but she can't do anything.

She left and never turned back. When she was further away, Kyuhyun looked at her with sadness and just when he though it was over, a tear fell.


Hi guys! This is the second chapter. I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I just got lazy and I'm sorry again for that. This chapter is quite long so I hope I didn't bore any of you guys. Once again I'm sorry for my errors, I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. The last chapter is next:( I promise to update the last chapter as fast as I can.

Have a good night/day to all of you! :DDDD