Chapter 1

Neverland

In an elite island school (St. Memora Academy aka, the S.M Academy); off the coast of South Korea, there were 6 transfer students, which had caused many whispers among the students. It wasn’t frequent that the school had transfer students, especially their school.

The S.M. Academy is an escalator school for students from Junior High to University, and the class arrangement is according to your ranking (which also means that most of the student knew each other since young).

Blue Uniform would mean the highest rank (Top 1%), which means you are both the top and one of the richest student in terms of academic or physical in the whole cohort across the nation. Those in Blue Uniform have their own special facilities for them and a whole dormitory for themselves only.

The ranking would be followed by White, then Black, and the last ranking, Maroon. The Maroons occupy the last 1%, so they are frequently bullied, sneered at, and sometimes being use as a servant just because they are scholarship students.

And especially when there are rumours going around saying that the 6 transfer students are going to join Blue, which had piqued the interest of many, since the current Blues are all very handsome, smart, athletic, rich and if they able to join in the group, that means that the transfer students must be better than the currents or at least on par.

--

Luhan, Baekhyun, Yixing, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Minseok strode into the school gates, winking as and when. As they walked towards the principal’s office, students around stared at them in admiration, even with them wearing those normal T-shirt and and pants they wore.  

But also in fear, because they looked ethereal, that they seem like don’t exist, almost like air. No matter how tight you grab hold of them, you can never really own them in the end.  

Baekhyun knocked the door to the principal’s office.

“Come in!” A voice shouted. The principal, Mr Lee looked up from his paper works and smiled gently, “Welcome, my lovelies," with his hands open wide.

A giggle broke out from Baekhyun who is standing right beside Chanyeol.

“Mr Lee! Thank you for accepting us!” Baekhyun said, after his giggles and bowed.

“With such a talented bunch, who wouldn’t?” Mr Lee said enthusiastically, “So let’s be serious now!” He paused to see some of them nodding their heads, and the other few just glaring back.

He passed out 6 manila folders.

“These folders contain your class schedule and other necessary information.” Mr Lee said. He then continued talking about the school rules, motto and what not.  

After seemingly half an hour in the Principal‘s office, they were finally going out. “Any questions? If not, you all may leave to place your bags into your dormitory. Oh! And since you have come in the middle of the day, you will start attending school on Monday, so you might want to familiarise yourself with the school first.”

The clique bowed, with the exception of few, and walked out of the principal office towards the dormitory.

With Luhan leading the group, they sauntered to the dormitory, which they had asked of the location from the secretary.  

--

Luhan and Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Minseok, Suho with Yixing.

They placed their schedules, room arrangement in to the middle of their makeshift circle. Some of them were quite happy with the arrangement, especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But some weren’t.

“Yixing! What should we do?” Luhan whined cutely at Yixing. For them is quite normal, to see the ‘ice prince’ (they overheard some female students calling Luhan that) whining cutely at someone, but since their impromptu leader, Luhan, had always been closed with Yixing, why not.

They had been together since the first time the other members first met them, but it was just best friend relationship, nothing more, nothing less. Yixing is like Luhan’s shadow, no matter where Luhan went, Yixing is with him. (Yixing had even once swore that even if Luhan goes to hell, he will willingly go down with him) And whenever, Yixing has one of his rare outburst, only Luhan can handle and calm him down, that is how deep their friendship is.

“Luhan, it’s okay. Let’s wait for them to come back and we will talk to them, okay?” Yixing smiled gently,and ruffled Luhan’s hair and with a nod from Luhan, they fell into silence each doing their own things; Luhan, sitting on Yixing’s lap, drawing circles on Yixing’s chest. Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing the same as Luhan and Yixing with Baekhyun sitting on Chanyeol’s lap. While Kyungsoo and Minseok went to explore the dormitory.

Soon, one hour passed and its 1.30pm and the students of the dormitory school walked in.

“Ah! Who are you! Get out before I call for security!” the boy with prominent cheek bones shrieked as he walked in.

Another student that has dark skinned colour came in and slapped the previous boy’s head, and sighed, “Hyung, have you forgotten that the new transfer students are coming today?”

The boy rubbed his heads, and moved in, to let the others walk in. There were three tall boys that could rival Chanyeol’s height, one with blond hair, another with feline eyes and the last, a boy with rainbow hair. The last person walked in, look like an angel with his neat school uniform unlike the rest with sloppy uniforms.

“Since everybody is here, why don’t we introduce each other, your name, likes and/or dislikes?” The one that look like angel said. “I am Kim Joonmyeon and I am the student council president. And I like cycling.”

Baekhyun, being the social butterfly, walked into the middle of their small circle they had situated in, “I am Byun Baekhyun and I like Chanyeol.” He then smiled cheekily and faced Chanyeol, with hands out.

Chanyeol walked up to hold Baekhyun’s hand and said with a goofy smile, “I am Park Chanyeol and I like Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun who was facing the floor now, then said sadly, “I hope all of you aren’t homophobic.” He looks towards the other students with hopeful eyes.

A deep voice boomed, coming from the blonde guy who is actually taller than Chanyeol as he walked to the middle, he smiled a gummy smile and said, “We aren’t, actually our group members are either gay or biual, so it’s okay. By the way, I am Kris Wu Yi Fan, vice-president and I have a boyfriend.”

The other tall boy who has feline eye then stood up at his spot said, “I am Huang ZiTao, but you can call me Tao. I am Kris’s boyfriend.”  With that, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris walked back to their spot.

And as soon as they sat, “Peasants, Bow down to lord Jongdae!” the boy with prominent said while walking to the middle, which caused him a whack on the head this time by Joonmyeon (‘Be serious!”).

“Ignore him, he is an idiot. (Hey! How dare you say that to your lord!) I am Kim Jongin and I like chocolate milk (that’s why you are dark).” Jongin said, and hit Jongdae’s head once again, before going back to their seats.

Sehun sighed at Jongdae and said from his place, “Oh Sehun, I like bubble tea.”

“I am Do Kyungsoo, I like to cook.” Kyungsoo said shyly.

“My name is Kim Minseok, and I like to draw.” Minseok bowed and retreat back to his seat which beside Luhan..

“Zhang Yixing, and I like to compose music.” Yixing said, as he tried to pull the stubborn Luhan to introduce himself.  

After a small game of push and pull, Luhan sighed, and walked to the middle with Yixing at his side. Then he said coldly, “Lu Han,” he glared at the students and walked back to his place.

His friend weren’t unfazed by his 360 degrees change, but the other students were shocked. Luhan looked like a little angel, feminine, delicate and fragile, but his words are like knives, cold and sharp.

As they sat down, Luhan whispered something to Yixing, eys looking towards Sehun and Joonmyeon.  Yixing nodded.

“Um, Sehun-sshi, Joonmyeon-sshi?” Yixing asked politely, “do you mind if we change the room arrangement so that Luhan stays with me?”

Sehun and Joonmyeon looked at each other, having a silent conversation, before Jonmyeon spoke, “It’s ok, I will just move all my stuff to Sehun’s room now.”

Yixing said thanks, and also forced Luhan to say thank you before the whole gang decided to ditch the unpacking of stuff to later and went out to fill their empty and grumbling stomach.


A/N

Hey!

Hope you all would like it! <3

Tumblr | Ask.fm

-Lulu <3