NIGHTMARE

twilight(minsul version)

I Told seungri I had alot of things to do , and that I didn't want to eat dinner . There was a soccer game on that my apps wanted to see so I left him to watch it .

 

I went to my room and locked the door I dug through my bad and found my iPod and put my head phones on .

 

I turned up the music until it hurt my eyes, I closed my eyes , but the light still intruded, so I added pillow over the top half of my face.

dream:

As I fell asleep , I opened my eyes to a familiar place. Aware in someconer of my conscious the place was a hospital it was my past .

 

When I was six years old I had these weird dreams that would come true I had been living with my real parents your probably confused but my real parts are seungri and Claire my real parts where hyorin lee and joyoong lee they where my family I would tell them my dreams they thought I was crazy one day me and my umma where home alone I told her that I had a dream that a man was going to kill her as my mom she believed me one day she went to the store and never came back my apps came and he sent me to insane asylum , they tortured me there and I hated it a doctor helped me get out I was in an ally way and Clair and seungri found me and took me in as there daughter I always called them y reall parents as the dream changes it switches to me on the forest lee Hyun woo told me to run but run. fRom what as I saw what he was saying it was Minho with black eyes hungry I then ran I woke up and was breathing heavy would he really kill me ?