The Beginning and The Unleashment!

The Underworld

Werewolves 

 

The sky is clear today which makes a good day for werewolves to hunt. What do they hunt some might ask and others respond Vampires but remember they don't know of eachothers existence so far. So what do they hunt; they hunt rabbits, elk, deer, moose, and pretty much what a real wolf eats. Their exactly as a wolf except they can transform into a human and thats exactly what Yifans mother was tellin him. Yifan is only 5 yrs old only a little pup but extremely smart and strong after all he is the son of the alpha of the most largest and powerfullest pack known as the saphire moon pack. Most of the werewolves in this pack devote their life into training and thats exactly what everyone is doing until boom!! they hear a loud noise and then all of the werewolves see some different species roaming around their land and when war starts all of the young adults,teenagers, and kids and babbies are hidden.

 

Vampires

 

All the commotion that the adults were making just to get their blood was annoying baekhyun. Now you may be wondering where does the blood come from; it comes from animals. Back to annoyed  baekhyun. He was watching everyone drink their blood when boom!! there was a loud sound and for the first time of his life he was  scared. His mother had come get him and many younger vampires so they could all go to the safe little hiding spot they had when baekhyun's mother was sealing the door a werewolve had killed her  and baekhyun witnessed his mothers death. Wheb the werewolve was gonna launch himself to baekhyun his father had sealed the hiding spot so no one could enter but they could get out.

 

 

witches/warlocks

 

The witches and warlocks presenced war before it had even started. It was because of their warlock Luhan who had a vision showing unknown creatures battling and all of the witches and warlocks standing by hoping they would be spared. Luhan a mere child had also known that one of his own kind was the one who had unleasjed this madness but he couldnt find out who it was. As Vampires and Werewolves had started to fight for dominance all the witches and warlocks under the age of 18 were hidden underground anyone older would try to tranquilize the vampires and werewolves.

 

Zombies

 

Zombies were and were looking for food when the war comes straight for then and all they would is try to kill only small children were hidden and were all told to get out when they sensed everything was ok and that is what they all did.

****

 

Everything Till The Unleashment

 

 As everyone battled and fought for dominance the werewolve,vampire, witch/warlock, zombie young ones had all been leaded to a place called the upper world were humans live. Once the children were leaded there they were told by a unkown man that their families were killed and their was no survivor and that it was the fault of the other species. Everyone was shocked but when they saw their world explode they had all boeed to hste one another and kill the other species for vengeance and everyone went their different paths. Werewolves went to the North for they were used to the cold. Vampires headed Northeast since it was also cold over there. Witches went Northwest where there were plenty of mountains. Zombies went south to the flatlands were a kill would be easier to pull off since they dont have a huge population.

 

***** Author's Note****

Hey u guys thanks for reading this and please excuse the grammar, punctuation errors English is not my first language and I am going to right a sequel to this so yeah. If u didn't like my horrible writting I'm terribly sorry I'm still new to this and I would like to thank my subscriber and readers. Well onve again thanks for reading this and anyeong. :)