Big Day

True Teaching On Becoming A Girl

 Starlah's POV: "Just push her off..." A voice mumbled from above me. I groaned, feeling reality start to sink in. I sighed, not wanting to wake up yet. I shoved my face into the soft bed, making my drool smush against my face. I heard the creaking of the floor, as the people began to get closer to me. I tensed up as I felt somebody poke my arm. "She's out cold." A voice said, and I realized it was Daniel. "I got this." The voice of Kwangyeon said before walking out of the room. I lifted my head slightly, to see what exactly he was sceaming. I went wide eyed as he walked back in the dark room, the faint sunlight drifting through the room. "Wake up!" He shouted before holding the bowl over me. Before I could object or even open my eyes, ice cold water splashed down on me. I screamed and jerked upwards. My hair was drenched, and it hung loosely in my face. Everyone was laughing loudly at me, the shadows revealing them stumbling everywhere as they laughed at me. "She's up." Kwangyeon said popping his knuckles. I grinded my teeth together before swinging my feet over the side of the drenched bed. "Why are you people waking me up?" I growled angerily. "We have a very important day today." Daniel explained, grabbing my arm to guide me. My clothes hung loosely on me, drenched in water. "Her clothes are all wet now." Jay Park said slowly, looking at me with slight sympathy on his face. "Whatever. Get some new clothes." Kwangyeon mumbled, snickering as he looked me up and down. What does he have against me? "Here, I'm going to get you some dry clothes." Jay Park sighed. I tilted my head curiously, not knowing how to to react to it. I thought he hated my guts to. Oh well, I'm shocked.

                        Kwangyeon was already walking out of the dark room, his bright blonde hair lighting up in the bright morning light. "You really-" I began but he looked at me sharply, his dark blue eyes narrowed in a glare. "Do you want them or not?" He growled, looking away akwardly. I sighed and gave a curt nod, making him walking out of the dark room. Once it was just me, I looked up at the dark ceiling. He's actually trying o be nice to me, I'm surprised. A second later, he opened the door and walked towards me. He stood in front of me, he actually even cracked a half smile. "Get dressed quickly. Everyone is already awake." He said before turning away from me. "Um..Thanks." I said akwardly, making him look over his shoulder at me. He gave a small barely visible smile and gave a small nod. Once he left, I sighed and looked at the clothes he sat down on the dry part of my bed on the red silky covers. It was boy clothes... Probably his. I bit my bottom lip and quickly began to get dressed, stumbling here and there. I quickened my pace as I heard footsteps approach the room. I went wide eyed as I realized I couldn't find my brah. Where is it? "Are you-" A voice said while slowly opening the door. I screamed as I realized it was KwangYeon. He screamed as well before slamming the door shut. I sighed with relief as I found my black brah. I put it on quickly before puting my shirt on, trying to hurry. I stumbled blindly through the dark room, avoding the dresser and other clothes on the floor. I sighed and rested my hand on the gold doorknob. 

                                     I opened the door, peaking my head around the corner. Kwangyeon was leaning against the wall beside it, his blonde bangs hanging in his face, his cheeks a bright red color. "I'm sorry..." I apologized, making him look at me. He narrowed his eyes and rolled his eyes, before heaving a long sigh. "Whatever. Come on." He said before walking down the narrow hallway. I could already hear voices from the living room, laughter and other things. I slowly peaked my head around the corner, where the huge kitchen was. "Starlah!" Scarlet said happily, waving her hand over her head. I akwardly stood in front of the table, not knowing where to sit. "Sit by me." Daniel said softly, beckoning me over to him. I felt a weak smile spread across my lips, and I sat down beside him in the wooden chair. Aunt Momo looked like a model in the mornings, wearing a bright red bathrobe, and she was sitting properly with her make up perfect. "Are you wearing Jay Park's clothes?" Jae Hyun said from beside me. I went wide eyed as everyone looked up sharply. That seemed to make a huge chaotic conversation form. "We didn't do anything, get real." Jay Park said, rolling his eyes. I was wearing his huge black muscle shirt and baggy sweat pants. "Are you serious?" Aunt Momo asked before looking at me. "We are having a very formal day, and your wearing boy clothes." She growled before angerily puting down the breakfeast feast for everyone. Even the sweet smell of freshly cooked bacon made me feel sick. "Formal day?" Aleigh asked, taking a bite of eggs. 

                                     "Yeah, and were going to have tons of visiters. And your going to waiters and waitresses and stuff." She explained, giving Heedo a huge think of chocolate chip pancakes. I nearly choked on my glass of orange juice, making it burn the back of my throat. I coughed loudly, struggling to breathe. "You have got to be joking.." I said between coughs. "Nope." Aunt Momo sighed, looking at me through her dark bangs. I groaned loudly, slumping down in my seat. "It's not that bad." Minkee said, looking at me from further down the table. "Ug.. Tuxes." Ruka grumbled, covering his face. Once we all finished, I stood up, stretching my arms over my head, loosening my cramped limbs. "That's the sounds she made with Jay Park last night." Heedo laughed, pointing at me. I froze in spot, feeling my face flush a red color. Jay Park choked on coffee, before shooting Heedo a glare. "Nah, it would be a between them. Kwangyeon, Starlah and Jay Park." E.CO said, flipping his bright blonde bangs. "What?!" We all three shouted at the same time. "That's my brother...I'm not hungry anymore." KwangYeon grumbled, slowly pushing away his food. Everyone laughed and giggled, finding our disguisted shock funny. "Starlah, I've chosen the most cutest dress for you." Ruka said, making me look over. He had both hands pressed against his cheeks, and he smiled widely. "Your such a girl." Z-UK commented, making him look over at him sharply. "Boy, I will leap over this table and smack that smug smile off your face." He said. 

                               Scarlet's POV: "I refuse to wear a freaking dress! I've already wore one yesterday." Starlah blurted out, slamming her hands down on the table. "Your sisters something else." Jae Hyun laughed from beside me. I nodded and shrugged and nodded, giggling slightly. "If we wear one, will it make you feel better?" J-Hoon questioned, titling his head to the side. Starlah's pouty face turned into a evil smile, and she grinned at us slowly. "Oh great..." Minkee sighed in defeat as she laughed evilly. "Here's what's going to happen. I'll wear a dress if you boys wear one to." She said like it was the most simplest thing ever. I covered my mouth, and couldn't help but laugh. "You find that funny!" Jae Hyun blurted out, looking at me like I went completely crazy. "You'd make a very lovely girl." I said before gentle poking his cheek. "Your freaking stupid. You'd have to pay me a million dollars to get in a dress." Kwangyeon growled at her, making her raise a eyebrow. "How bad would it be?" Daniel said with a casual shrug. Everyone was quiet for a long time, and Aunt Momo cleared . "I'll lower your debt." She said, not taking her eyes off her pancakes that were almost done. "We'll do it!" E.CO shouted, making everyone look at him. With that said, every boy trudged up staires and glared at J-Hoon who gave her the idea. "Can I do your make up?" I asked, pressing my hands together. He looked at me and sighed heavily, not wanting to obviously. "Isn't that crossing the line a little?" Jae Hyun asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes. "No, come on."

                            "I can't believe I'm actually letting you..." He sighed in defeat as dragged him into the living room after me. I pushed him on the white couch before looking at him. His flippy brown bangs fell in his dark blue grey eyes, and he gave me a sweet smile that made my heart pound. "Scarlet!" A happy voice shouted from behind me. I turned around to see Heedo skipping towards me happily. He was wearing a bright pink dress, and heels. I felt my mouth drop open, and he smiled hugely at me. "Me and you can wear matching ones!" He squealed, clapping his hands together excitedly. I giggled at him, making him smile even more. "Are you doing his make up?" He asked, peaking over my shoulder. I was applying bright red lipsticks to his soft pink lips. He looked at me before laughing. "How crazy do I look?" He asked softly, flipping his bangs out of his face. "Now, it's time to put you in the dress." Heedo said before slowly creeping towards him. Without saying anything else, he leaped on Jae Hyun. I giggled as he pinned him down, focefully making him wear the dress. I pretended not to hear his cries for help. "Finished!" Heedo shouted, before pulling him on his feet. He looked alot like a girl, his bangs pulled back with a clip, and his dress on. "I can't believe this..." He sighed, getting mascar out of his eye. The other boys emerged, looking more sassy then ever. "Kwangyeon! You look priceless!" A voice said. It was Minkee, him and Ruka where laughing their heads off. Kwangyeon was wearing a lacey dress, his hair slightly curled and make up. "Shut up."

                               He snapped, seeming more like a girl. "I look like a y girl." Jay Park said, twirling in the dress. I looked over as there was footsteps walking down the hallway. Starlah was still wearign her boyish clothes, looking more like a guy. "You said you were going to get dressed into a dress if we did." Jae Hyun growled, anger surging through his friends. "Nope." She said with a perfect smile. Pretty clever, I am surprised she actually got away with this. "Your going to die." Kwangyeon growled before walking towards her, wobbling because of him wearing heels. She held her hand up, making him stop in confusion. She held up picture, revealing pictures of the boys in the dresses. "You don't want these leaking out and onto the internet." She snickered triumphantly. All of the boys looked paler then usual, and Daniel slumped onto the floor in defeat. "Were ruined." Seungjin sighed, looking at E.CO. Before we could say anything else, there was the sound of knocking on the door. Everyone looked at each other, daring each other to answer it. "You answer it, princess." Kwangyeon growled before glaring at Starlah. "You can't call me that...I'm not the one wearing a dress." She said looking him up and down before laughing. She skipped towards the door before answering it. A huge group of fancy and rich people smile warmly at her. "Good evening, young man." A rich lady greeted happily. She had a fur coat wrapped around her, and she was wearing a silver and shiny red dress. "Oh, what fine ladies." She cooed, batting her long eye lashes at them.

                              "I think I'm going to get sick everywhere..." Jay Park grumbled, looking at Kwangyeon who was clenching his fist tightly. Aunt Momo looked slightly confused at first, and she looked at the boys. She laughed loudly, her laughter uncontrable bubbling out of her. "Um..Girls, Can you get dressed into fancy maid outfits? It's way more formal for them." Aunt Momo said slowly, her face showing wrinkles as she smiled evilly. The boys gasped, mumbling to one another. Without saying anything, they all walked back down the hallway. I listened carefully to hear their shouts of anger and fusteration. "They are lovely. Are they your daughters?" The rich lady asked, her british accent showing. Her hair was super curly, and it fell to the middle of her back. She had a young face, and a perfect white smile. "Yes. I adopt alot of children." Aunt Momo said before smiling sweetly. Ruka walked out first, looking even more astonishing then ever. He looks..Like the most realistic girl ever... "Hello. Right this way, miss." He said, his voice softer then usual. He looked over his shoulder at me and Starlah before flicking us off. They all walked back out slowly, as if ashamed that they are doing this. Ray looked outraged as well, but he looks really cute as a girl. Heedo twirled around, circling everyone while smiling hugely. "My boys will be so happy to see such beautiful girls as their servers." She cooed clapping. "Say what?!" Kwangyeon blurted out, before Jay Park smacked his hand over his brothers mouth. "My sister...She's a little shy. Don't mind her rude outburst."

                                       KwangYeon's POV: You have got to be kidding me. I'm not a freaking girl...And this is retarted. "Oh it's ok sweetie." She said before walking towards me, her arms held open for a hug. I akwardly looked away as she pushed me into her arms. I struggled to breathe, her fur coat suffocating me.  "She's always been pretty hard headed." Starlah's voice said with a slight snicker to it. I pulled away and looked over at her, feeling my anger rise in me. She's so annyoing. Why does she have to be so...So.. I don't even know! A second later, there was more knocking on the door. "Don't I make such a fabulous girl?" Minkee asked, titling his head to the side. "Yes!" Ruka blurted out gleefully, before hugging his brother and twirling him around in a circle. Starlah answered it slowly, and there was two boys standing there in front of her. They both were fancily dressed, and they were standing proud and tall. "Hello. May we come in?"  The boy with bright blonde bangs, and glasses smiled at her. He was wearing a white tux, and he was slightly smaller then her. Starlah blinked and nodded slowly, before stopping aside. His brother looked slightly taller, and he had dark black hair with silver highlights in it. He looked serious, but yet very mature. Who does these boys think they are? "I'm Levi and this is my brother Charlie." The blonde hair  boy said with a huge smile. I went wide eyed as Charlie smiled at me with a gleam in his light green eyes. "Oh god, Jae Hyun...Trade me spots. I don't like the way this dude is staring at me." I breathed, feeling scared. 

                                     "I'm surprised that women isn't checking Starlah out." Z-UK commented, puting his hat on sideways. "Why would she? We should be glad she isn't." I said adbruptly. "Is someone jealous?" J-Hoon teased, looking at me with a huge smile. I grinded my teeth together, shaking my head slowly. "Well, Hello." A voice said making me look foreword. My breath got caught in my throat as Charlie stood in front of me. He had a half smile that would melt a actual girls heart. "Uh..Are you talking to me?" I asked, looking around hopefully. He chuckled, making me shrink down a little from his deep laugh. "Why yes. You are a angel. What is your name, cutie?" He asked, leaning in towards me. Oh god.. I struggled to force a smile at him, and not deck him in the face. "Lexi." Daniel blurted out, covering me up. I sighed with slight relief, and nodded in agreement. Starlah looked over before giving me a thumbs up, making me glare at her. "Shut up!" I snapped without thinking, making Charlie gasp. "Is he upsetting you, my darling?" He cooed, grabbing my face. He smushed my cheeks together, making me pucker my lips. "N-No..." I stammered, my words mumbled. I looked over as I heard foosteps walking towards me. "Are you messing with my girlfriend?" The voice of Starlah snapped. I looked up to see her standing in front of me, not making eye contact. Everyone gasped at her, glancing at me. "Girlfriend? You think you could actually get a girl like Lexi?" Charlie laughed, leaning in towards her. She didn't break eye contact at all. "Yes."

                                 "If you are her boyfriend you better watch out." He snicekred, before looking at me. I looked at him, my eyes narrowed. I went wide eyed as he smacked my , making me jump. What the heck dude?! Everyone else laughed loudly, looking at me while pointing. Starlah glared before punching him hard in the face. I went wide eyed as the boy fell backwards, crashing on the ground at my feet. "Leave my girl alone." She growled, before grabbing my hand. I grunted as she yanked me closer to her, practically in her arms. Charlie slowly stood up, looking at her in pure fear. He whiped his bloodly lip before walking back towards Levi who watched in afar. "You owe me." Starlah growled, looking down at me. Before I could even say anything, she walked off. I stared after in a complete daze. I looked down and closed my eyes for a minute. Wow, I wasn't expecting her to actually stand up for me. I guess she's not a princess after all...Wait, what am I thinking?! I sighed and looked at everyone else. "I thought you guys were going to kiss." Scarlet blurted out, doing a major face palm. "You really think I'd kiss a person like her?" I snapped, crossing my arms. "Girls, in here." Momo shouted, beckoning us all over. We all walked inside the kitchen, standing around the table like guards. "You are a cutie, you know that?" Levi questioned, turning around in his seat to look at me. I pretended not to hear him. "Watch out, this douche right here might hurt you." Charlie growled, before looking at Starlah who was talking calmly to Aleigh. I gasped softly.

                                     Without thinking, I walked over behind Charlie slowly, making everyone watch me. I smashed his face into the table, grabbing his arms and resting my foot in the midle of his back. He screamed my girl named repeatedly, making me do it harder. "My name is Kwangyeon!" I shouted, pulling harder. "And! You better not talking about Starlah like that again... Or I'm going to break your face, got it?" I growled, feeling his shoulders pop at different places. He shouted, making his mother leap up out of her seat. "I-I'm sorry!" He shouted, tears forming in his eyes. I sighed, letting go of his arms. "You better be." I said, realizing that Starlah was staring at me with faint admiration. I stomped off, feeling everyones gaze burn into me. I don't care what anybody says, I did that for many reasons. "Kwangyeon." I felt somebody grab my arm, making me look over my shoulder. Starlah was standing there, her head hanging down.  "See what happens when you start stuff? You should have just kept your mouth shut." I snapped, making her slowly let go. She looked at me, her face expressionless. "Thank you for standing up for me." She said, not looking at me. "I didn't do it for you. I did it to teach that guy a lesson." I said before looking away. She was quiet for a moment, before giving a small nod. "Well, either way..Thank you." She said before calmly walking away from me. I watched her walk off, feeling slightly bad. Maybe I was a little to harsh on her...Afterall, she stuck up for me to. "Starlah." I said making her look back at me. "Your welcome."

                                  Aleigh's POV: "I have never seen such rude people in all of my life." The rich lady bellowed, making me duck down slightly. "I'm really sorry ma'am." I apologized sincerely, dipping my head to her. She glared at me, before snickering at me. "You better believe that I'm not going to put in a good word for you people." She growled, before whipping around and snapping her fingers at her sons. Without saying anything else, they all walked off quickly. The only sound that was left was the slam of the front door. Once they were gone, everyone akwardly glanced at each other. I looked over at Jae Hyun who laughed, softly, avoding the glares everyone gave him. "How it this funny?" Hiroto growled, looking at him sharply. "It could be worse right? At least we all had fun." He said looking at everyone. Everyone heavy glares dropped, and gradually everyone joined in on the laughter. "I still think I'm the most iest girl ever." Jay Park said before striking a pose. "Everbody knows that Ruka rocks the cross dressing." Seungjin chimed in, looking at Ruka. He looked at us, already puting his hands on his hips sassily. "Seriously? Just because am feminine, doesn't mean I'm some cross dresser." He said, getting super sassy. Everyone laughed at his amazing sense of humour he was showing everyone. He's super funny, that's why everyone likes him so much. "How about we all go for a walk?" I asked, looking at everyone hopefully. "Sure, why not." Z-UK said before stretching. "We can't leave the house like this..." Jay Park objected, looking down at himself. 

                                 Kwangyeon didn't seem to really care at all, as he nodded. "Nobody is around anyway." He said before looking at everyone else. I nodded, exchanging a michevious look with Starlah who was all smiles. "How about we all race?" He offered, stretching his arms and legs. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "We all you'd loose if you raced me." She snapped, looking at the other boys. Everyone slowly walked onto the porch, talking together softly. I tilted my head back, enjoying the sunset on my face. The bright orange and pink colors danced in the sky, engulfing everything all around us. I smiled slightly, loving the beautiful view. KwangYeon, Jay Park and Starlah were all walking off the porch, stumbling slightly as they all three shoved each other back and forth. "Children." E.CO mumbled before shaking his head slightly. I jumped as somebody gentle tapped my shoulder, making me spin around. Minkee smiled inoccently at me, flashing a perfect smile. "Can we walk with you?" He asked, Hiroto and Z-UK behind him. I nodded, still not being able to get over the outfits they were wearing. We all seemed to have our own little groups, I'm always with these three. "So, are you guys still mad about the outfits?" I asked after a long pause. They all three were zoned out in deep thought, and they looked at me sharply. "What do you think?" Hiroto asked calmly. I sighed and ducked down in slight embarrassement. "That's a stupid question. That's like us dressing you up as a boy and asking if you liked it." Z-UK sighed.

                                   I sighed and looked down at my feet, feeling my face turn three shades of red. I jumped as Z-UK wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, feeling my heart pound against my chest. "Don't beat yourself up over it." He said before shaking his head slowly. I looked at the others who looked so happy and chill. We were walking down the dirt road, kicking it up with every step we took. "I'm getting my dress all dirty." Ruka whined, looking down at his dress and frowning. "Shh stop." Kwamgyeon shushed, holding his arm straight out in front of Starlah and Jay Park. They both looked at him curiously at him but didn't question him. We all looked straight ahead, where trees stretched ahead of us. But there was a little gap, where you could make out a tiny beach with water crashing down on the shore. People was alined along it, laying down blankets and other stuff. "Our fans are out here." Seungjin said peaking through the branches and twigs from the trees. Everyone went quiet, and Starlah cleared . I went wide eyed as she shoved Kwangyeon hard, making him stumble foreword. He struggled to regain his balance, but it was to late. He landed face first onto the damp sand. He groaned before slowly lifting his head. I covered my mouth, feeling giggles bubble over rapidly. Everyone looked over at him, before slowly standing up and huddling together. "Uh...Hi." He said before slowly standing up. "Kwangyeon!" A girl screamed loudly, trigging the stampede. "Get him!" A voice shouted from futher. He screamed super loud. 

                             "What the..." Ray began to only have one of the girls point at him as well. "Run!" Z-UK shouted before bolting off. "I...Can't...Run in heels!" Jay Park grumbled, lifing up his dress as he ran. "And were rolling." Starlah said lifting her iphone up evilly, letting the boys continue to get chased. "Are you recording this?" Daniel questioned as he zoomed past her. She gave a thumbs up and smiled slowly, making them scream what at her. Girls zoomed past us, shoving each other and trampeling everything in their path. I heard the loud screaming of the boys in the distance followed by the excited squeals of the fan girls. "Let's go help them.." She mumbled before slowly adjusting her tux. I nodded and Scarlet was trying her hardest to stop laughing, bending over and resting her hands on her knees. Aunt Momo sighed and rubbed her forehead, shaking it slowly. "I forgot that they were still pretty popular." She said with a wave of her hand. I wasn't expacting a whole stampede of crazy fan girls though. We made our way down the dirt road where everyone else scampered in different directions. "Where did they even go?" Scarlet questioned as we all began to look in the woods. "I'm up here." A voice said softly in a hushed whisper. I looked up to see Kwangyeon hanging upside down in the tree. His foot was caught between two branches, and he was dangling upside down. "I lost my footing and slipped, but these two branches caught me." He explained. We all were quiet and Starlah yawned out of boredom. "Let's keep looking. He'll be okay."