Is That A Boy Or A Girl?

True Teaching On Becoming A Girl

   Starlah's POV: "Ew! Get that out of my face!" A voice said filled with disguist. A pretty girl was sitting on a white puffy couch, her laptop crashing on the tan carpet.  "It's just a worm...." I mumbled, looking down at the bright pink creature that curled and wiggled in my hand widely. Her dark brown hair was hanging in her face and she shuddered. Scarlet is so much fun to mess with, it's so much fun. "Are you bugging her again?" A mature and deep voice asked me flatly. I looked over my shoulder to see Ray walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and flipped my long dark brown bangs out of my light blue eyes. "Tell her to get rid of that ugly thing!" She growled before lunging upwards, slapping my hand. I went wide eyed as the small worm went flying. Ray screamed as it landed on his shoulder, and he looked like he was doing a crazy dance as he wiggled widely. I bent down and picked up the small worm, it as to comfort it. "You really need to get rid of that..." He said, out of breath. "Come on, mr wiggles..They don't want us here." I grumbled before walking out of the living room. I glared over my shoulder at them, feeling their gaze burn into me as I walked towards our fancy white door. Who needs them anyway...They really are over dramatic about me. I walked outside on our huge porch, wooden chairs alined along the railing. I sat down, making it groan and I looked at our huge yard that seemed to stretch on for miles. I closed my eyes for a moment, and let the warm summer breeze blow through my thick bangs. "There you are...Is that a worm...?" A voice asked softly from in front of me. "Aleigh..." I said feeling slightly relieved. She's like my go to person, always there for me. She smiled at me slowly. 

                            A pretty girl with light brown hair was standing in front of me. She looked younger then her real age, and she had creamy fair skin and she was wearing a  beautiful white dress with pink flowers along it. She sat down beside me, titling her head to the side. "What's wrong?" She asked gentle, resting her skinny arms on her thighs while leaning foreword. I sighed and handed her my pet worm, making her tense up and gasp slightly. She looked down at the wiggling creature but didn't attempt to throw it. "Everyone expects me to be Mrs. Girly girl and completely perfect." I grumbled, staring at the woods that stretched on. She sighed, and I didn't look at her, afraid I'd start crying out of fusteration. "They are only trying to help. You know how your aunt is..." She explained, resting her hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes tightly, and I sighed slowly. I looked down at my black and blue addidas high tops and my black skinny jeans and my black band tee with my favorite singer Kwangyeon on it. "I can't help being a tomboy." I snapped, pulling away from her. I looked over my shoulder as there was the voice of my older brother walking towards us. "Yes...We'll get ready soon." He said, his fancy iphone pressed against his cheek. He looked down at me through his dark brown bangs. I narrow my eyes, making him force a smile at me. What's going on... Once he hung up, he sighed heavily. He sat down on the arm of the wooden chair. "Dad says that we have to live with aunt Momo." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "What?!" I blurted out. 

                                         Perfect. She's always hated me because of the way I acted. She's always trying to make me wear dresses and other things. It never works...Nobody can change how I am and how I feel. Since our parents are gone... My moms on a buisness trip and my father is in the military. Our aunt is pratically our parents. I groaned in slight fusteration, grinding my teeth together. "Calm down...Maybe she's changed..." He said, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Dude! This isn't fair..." I shouted, leaping up making everyone flinch away from me. "She's using dirty boy words again..." Aleigh grumbled, shrinking away. "She said she had some type of surprise for you." Scarlet said, breaking the intense glare I gave Aleigh. Surprise? "Is it a skateboard...? No, maybe a huge monster truck." I said going wide eyed. They all laughed and exchanged looks with each other. "She also said that we have to put you in a cute dress." Scarlet said giving a bounce of excitement. "No way...In hell."  I growled, slowly looking at her. Without a warning, she leaped towards me. I screamed, not having any time to react. We both landed on the ground with a loud thud. I groaned, and she sat on top of me, pinning me down. "Hurry! Get the dress!" She shouted over her shoulder at Ray and Aleigh who akwardly stood there. "Do it and you'll die!" I shouted angerily. They both ran inside before slamming the door.  "You can't dress me outside!" I shouted, feeling my face turn three shades of red. "Nobody lives around here anyway." Scarlet smirked, looking down at me. 

                                "Here." Ray said holding the dress in front of her. I glared up at him before grabbing his ankle, and he struggled to pull away from me but I kept a firm grip. I clamped down on his ankle, making him cuss loudly and scream. "Get her off!" He shouted, making me bite harder. I struggled not to laugh, and I could taste the first stream of blood. I looked up to see the white dress drop on the ground, and I lunged foreword like a pouncing tiger. Before they could do anything else, I chucked it so that it landed on the gray pavement of the road. "Get it!" Scarlet shouted, shoving Ray foreword. Before he could even move, a huge red truck sped by, speeding over it. The white dress looked more like brown, and it was slightly torn. They both looked at me slowly, making me smile. "Are you serious?" Ray grumbled, crossing his arms and looking at me. I simply shrugged, pulling down my baggy shirt. "I retire.." Scarlet sighed before sitting on her knees. "It was so cute.." She pretended to sob. I rolled my eyes as she leaped towards me, hugging my head. I groaned and struggled to push her off in annoyance. "You'd look so pretty!" She yowled, making me look at Aleigh and Ray beggingly. "Ok, enough of the love..." Ray grumbled before pulling us apart. I sighed and gave him a greatful nod. "We better get packing, then get ready to head there." He said before walking inside the house. "Aleigh, would you like to go with us?" Scarlet asked as I walked past them and into our huge house. "I could always ask, I suppose." She said with a sweet and innocent giggle. Wow.

                                Scarlet's POV: "Is that everything?" Ray asked, as he came outside and onto the porch with his huge leather suit case. I nodded and I gave a little bounce of excitement. Just thinking about being able to do something this summer makes me feel so excited. It's fun going to my aunts house, and this time Aleigh's going with us. I looked over as there was a fusterated grumble, and the sound of something falling down the porch staires. I went wide eyed as a leather suit case fell at my feet. Starlah trudged down the steps and looked up at me, with a slight smile. "Are you sure her and her aunt are going to get along?" Aleigh whishpered, leaning in towards my ear. I nodded before flipping my light brown bangs. "Now, were going to be there for a while." Ray said as he loaded our stuff in the back of our fancy Audi. It was white, and it gleamed brightly in the sunlight. I looked at my reflection on the side of the car, feeling slightly worried. I opened up the passenger door and smiled innocently at Ray as he glared at me. Aleigh climbed in the back with Starlah who was already putting in her headphones, and looking out the tinted black window. I breathed in the stuffy and hot air, feeling beads of sweat stream down my face. I leaned back on the fuzzy and gray seat, resting my feet on the dash board, closing my eyes for a moment. I hope they all get along, if not...This is going to be one long visit. I glanced at Ray who was mouthing words to a song on the radio, bobbing his head to the beat. My brothers a loveable dork, isn't he? I sighed and relaxed. 

                          Wich seemed like only a couple minutes, I felt somebody nudge me hard. I opened my eyes, before stretching my numb limbs. "Were here." He said before looking at me, as my vision began to clear up. I yawned loudly, and looked at him as he began to wake up Aleigh and Starlah who was snoring loudly. We were in the gravel driveway of a two story white house, the huge windows revealing the fancy rooms inside. She even had a fancy pool in her back yard along with a basketball court. We all climbed out, slamming the doors. A second later, I heard a excited voice of a women. I looked over to see aunt Momo running towards us, holding up her long bright blue flowing dress. Her long black hair was in a pony tail like it always is. "You look so beautiful!" She cooed before hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged her as well, before she moved onto Ray and the others. "Boys! Help them with their bags!" Momo yelled over her shoulder at her door that was wide open. A second later, a group of boys appeared in the door way. They all were drop dead hot, and they all smiled shyly. I heard Starlah gasp from beside me, her light blue eyes stretching wide in pure amazement. "Who are they?" Aleigh asked, her pale face three shades of red. "Oh, their a rookie group I'm helping. They have no place to stay, so their living with me." She said with a careless wave of her hand. They all scampered down the steps, before shoving each other playfully as they ran up to us. They all stood in front of us, with beaming smiles and amazing style. "Hello." I said softly. 

                                  "So, you must be her nieces and nephews?" A blonde boy asked, holding a dark black and grey guitar in his hand. I nodded before flipping my bangs. These boys are amazingly y....I'm being foreal. "Don't be shy boys, introduce yourselves." Aunt Momo said urgingly. The one named Jae Hyun looked so freaking hot. "Do you need help with your luggage?" He asked, titling his head to the side sweetly. I felt my face flush a bright red color as he reached foreword and grabbed my bag. "We wanna help to!" Heedo shouted, his hand shooting straight up in the sky. His brother smiled as well, flashing a perfect smile at me. "Can we be best friends?" J-Hoon asked excitedly, grabbing both of my hands. Before I could reply, Heedo shoved him to the side making him stumble clumsily. "No, she's my best friend." He said flashing a excited smile. "Leave her alone and take her stuff to her room." Aunt Momo said before shooing them away. "I don't know why they are even staying..." Kwangyeon grumbled to his brother Jay Park. They both didn't even bother to help Starlah as she struggled to drag her huge suitcase up staires. Daniel glared at them both before jogging over to her. "Do you need help?" He asked, titling his head sweetly at her. She looked at him through he dark brown bangs and gave a small smile. "Sure. Thanks..." She said, before blushing slightly. He smiled sweetly.  "You both could have helped her." Z-UK said before walking past them with Aleigh's stuff in his hands. "Scarlet, come here." A voice said to me softly. "What?"

                          I looked over to see Ray standing by himself. I tilted my head at him, looking at Minkee and Ruka who carried his stuff for him. "I don't think we should stay here when they are here." He said softly. I didn't even say anything, and I squinted my eyes at him. "Why? Apparently Starlah's a fan of them." I said crossing my arms across my chest. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at me worriedly. "Is there something your not telling me?" I asked, taking a step towards him. He sighed heavily, letting his head hang down. "Like a week ago, I visited Aunt Momo. When I went there, the boys were in trouble." He said with a sigh. I bit my bottom lip, afraid what was coming next. "They made a deal... They all agreed that they could stay if they tought Starlah how to be a girl...Like more girly." He explained. I gasped loudly, my hands automatically covering my mouth. "Are you two going to stay out here? It's going to rain." E.CO said, looking at us as he walked up the steps. "W-We'll be there in a minute." I said forcing a smile. Does she know...? "What do we do?" I blurted out annoyedly. "I say we just let them try. If they actually can, then I'm impressed." He said with a careless shrug. "Fine." I said with a defeated sigh. I can't exactly stop them...And if I did, they'd be homeless. "Let's go inside." Ray said before directing me towards the porch. I heard the laughter and voices from all of the boys. "Oh wow, Kwangyeon! She's beating your score on your game!" Jay Park laughed, and I peaked to see them all in the living room. I smiled a little. 

                            Ray's POV: "So, this is your sister?" A voice said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see KwangYeon walking up to me. His blonde bangs hung slightly in his light blue eyes. I nodded and sighed, running my hands through my bangs. He nodded approvingly, even though he seemed to be thinking about something. "She doesn't even look like a girl..." He mumbled softly. I sighed and couldn't help but nodded in agreement. "Hey Kwangyeon, Why don't you come and take her on?" Heedo asked, leaning foreword on the couch so he could see past everyone. He smirked, flashing a perfect half smile. "Sure, why not." He said before shrugging. Starlah looked at him before going wide eyed. Isn't this the singer she was completely in love with? Everyone else seemed pretty amused, and the girls seemed kind of edgey around the boys. It was a shooting game, and they both were playing on two player. "Don't die." Daniel teased, laying on his stomach on the floor. Kwangyeon glared at Starlah before smirking slowly, clenching his black controller. "Good luck princess, I'm going to win." He growled before they started playing. "Don't call me princess. Your the one who needs the luck, pretty boy." She snapped back, making me smile slowly. They both leaned in towards the huge flat screen tv. They both spat mean comments to each other as they gamed, making me shake my head. "You really weren't joking when you said she was a tomboy." Minkee sighed, looking at her as she killed Kwangyeon. He shouted in fusteration, glaring at her. 

                                 "I don't have time to be playing games with cross dresser like you anyway." He snapped, looking over his shoulder at her. Starlah went wide eyed and slight pain clouded her face. "Hey! You should be nicer to her..." Daniel snapped, before sitting straight up and wrapping his arm around neck. She looked at him and slightly blushed as he pulled her close. "I'm not a cross dresser. At least I don't act like a spoiled little brat!" She shouted back, leaping to her feet. They both glared intensely at each other. "Are you trying to fight me?" He growled, taking a step towards her. Everyone looked at them in alarm, not knowing how to react. "How about we just calm down?" Jae Hyun asked sweetly, looking at them both. "Nuh-uh! Smack him up girl!" Ruka shouted, pumping his fist in the air. "How about you just leave? No one obviously wants you here." He snapped. A second later, I went wide eyed when her hand came speeding towards his face. The sound of the impact made me cringe, and his head jerked to the side. "What the hell was that for?!" He shouted, holding his red and swollen cheek. She snickered, even though I could see the anger and upsetness in her expression. "For being such a jerk..." She growled. Without saying anything else, he tackled her on the carpet. They both rolled around, pinning each other down. "If you can't even take a smack, I'm deffinately stronger." She puffed, pinning him down on the floor. "Your both pretty pathetic." Jay Park grumbled, shaking his head slowly. "It's all on camera." Z-UK smickered slowly. 

                                     "She started it..." Kwangyeon growled as they both glared at each other. "If I'm not mistaken, I would say you both are flirting on a different level." Seungjin smirked, slowly looking at them both with one eyebrow raised. They both looked at each other before making faces in pure disguist. I laughed softly as they both scooted as far away from each other as possible. "She's pretty adorable, if you ask me..." Daniel chuckled, glancing at me. "Am I your best friend?" Heedo blurted out, making me look over. He was already comfortable with Scarlet. He had his head on her lap, looking straight up at her. She had J-Hoon asleep on her shoulder, cuddled close to her. "You'll learn to love them." Jae Hyun chuckled, smiling sweetly at her. "Dinner time." Aunt Momo called out, making everyone look over. "Girls, get dressed for dinner." She said, her voice drifting towards us from the living room. "No way." Starlah growled, crossing her arms. "What's wrong? Scared of puting on a dress?" He teased, holding her face. She went wide eyed, and her face turned three shades of red. Her only reaction was to shrink away and hide behind me. "Good luck...You'll get bit." I sighed, making them all look at each other. "Not if we all help out." J-Hoon said throwing his hands in the air with fierce determined look on his face. "We've got to start making a effort for her to get in touch with her girly side..." E.CO sighed, letting his head hang down for a second. "I gotcha!" Jay Park said after he leaped towards Starlah, making her scream loudly in pure fear. "No!" 

                              "Don't...Just..Stand there!" He grunted, as he wrestled with her on the ground. "Charge!" Heedo shouted, his brother at his side as they all dog piled on her. I stood there calmly as they all wrestled around with her, a huge ball of chaos. "Shouldn't we stop them?" Aleigh spoke up, looking around me at them. "No, she'll be ok." Scarlet said carelessly, with a flick of her wrist. "Hold up... Your really small chested, you know that?" E.CO laughed, making everyone look down at her bright blue bra. "Stop staring, you erts!" She shouted, wiggling widely underneath Kwangyeon. "She's probably a B cup." He mumbled shaking his head slowly. "There so soft..." Jay Park mumbled in amazement. "Hey! We said to change her, no her!" I shouted, feeling slightly worried. Minkee was the only one who wasn't making any attempt. "Feel it." Z-UK ordered, grabbing his hand and pressing it on her . He squeaked as she squealed in shock. "I-I'm sorry!" He aplologized, his face turning three shades of red. "Done." Kwangyeon puffed, slowly climbing off of her. They all stumbled away from her slowly, mumbling to each other. She was standing in front of us, wearing a bright white dress that slightly hugged her body. I felt my eyes widen in surprise. "You all are so dead..." She growled through clenched teeth. "Wow! You look so cute!" Daniel gasped, looking at her. Kwangyeon stared at her in slight shock, before laughing. "Wow, it is a girl." He smirked, his cheeks slightly red. "Your blushing!" Jay Park blurted out, pointing at his brother. "What?!" 

                                Aleigh's POV: I giggled and smiled hugely. They all are so adorable, and funny. I already like staying here, and it hasn't even been a full day yet. I jumped as somebody bumped into me, making me look over. Minkee was standing in front of me, rubbing the back of his neck akwardly. "Hello." He said shyly. I blushed, feeling my face turn three shades of red. I think he's really cute... "You look very gourgeous." He commented, making me blush intensely.  I looked down at my bright pink dress with a white ribbon wrapped around the waist. "Hey, you better hurry and find youself a seat." Hiroto grumbled from further away. I gave him a curt nod before walking into the huge kitchen. It was huge, and it had a huge long brown table that stretched down, and it seemed like it had enough room for everyone. Kwangyeon and Jay Park were sitting on either side of Starlah, nudging each other in annoyance. "You can sit beside me. I don't bite." A rough voice said to my right. I looked down to see Z-UK looking up at me, not a expression on his handsome face. I gulped and slowly sat down beside him, resting my hands on my lap. "Great, you all are here." Momo said before looking at everyone with a huge smile. "You don't talk much, do you?" Hiroto asked curiously, sitting on my other side. "She's really shy."  Scarlet said before stuffing her face with a huge piece of chocolate cake. I giggled at her.

                              "Hey! How about after we eat how about we play some basket ball?" Jay Park suggested, as he took a huge bite of stake. That seemed to get everyone excited, and they all chatted excitedly. "You better watch out, Aleigh and Skylah are awesome at basketball." Ray said before glancing up at me. There was shocked gasp, and I felt all eyes flicker to me. "Really? Do you want to be on my team?" Minkee asked sweetly, leaning foreword to look past Hiroto at me. I nodded, feeling slightly happy that he asked me to be on his team. "She's not better then me at it." Kwangyeon snapped, resting his feet on the kitchem table. Skylah was already doing that, relaxing with her head against the chair. "You want to be bet? Me against you then." She smirked, glancing over at him. I think...They are friends.. They just have a weird way of getting along with each other. "Kwangyeon, Starlah, feet off the table." Momo scolded, breaking her conversation from E.CO and Ray. "No! I'm comfortable." They both said at the same time in unision. "You never thought that two people who hate each other so much would be so much alike." Hiroto chuckled to Z-UK, making him nod. "Are you playing Basketball, Z-UK?" Minkee asked softly. He sighed loudly. "Sadly, yeah. I'm not much of a sports person." He said before glancing at me, making me look quickly away. "Girls don't play sports." Momo corrected, staring at me and Scarlet for a long time. "Big deal. It's not going to kill us, it's fun." Starlah blurted out, cutting me off. Kwangyeon sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah."

                              "Wow, you actually agreed with her." Daniel sighed, making Kwangyeon duck down from everyones stares. "Yeah, and it was painful." Once everyone was done eating, we all walked towards the back door. Jay Park was already dribbling the basketball in his hands, smiling at me as I glanced at him. We all made our way towards the huge basketball court, with three baketball nets. The bright orange and pink sky seemed to dance across everything, making everything a light color. "Everyone murge with the people you want on your team." He said already walking towards his brother. Starlah smiled ats Daniel beckoned her over to him with a jerk of his head. Kwangyeon sighed and held his arm straight out, blocking her from walking over there. "What are you doing?" She growled, looking at him in annoyance. "You..Um..Should be on my team. So you won't take it so hard when you loose." He said looking away akwardly. She narrowed her eyes and a half smile spread across her lips, making his cheeks turn slightly red. "If you wanted me on your team, why don't you just ask, you big baby." She snickered before standing beside him. So it her, Daniel, Jay Park and Kwangyeon on one team. Then Scarlet, J-Hoon, Heedo and Jaehyun. "How about me, you, Hiroto and Minkee?" Z-UK asked, nudging me making me snap back to reality. I blushed and felt my heart speed up quickly. I can't believe this. "Us three?" Seungjin, E.CO and Ruka were already huddled together. "Ya'll better hold on. I'm a freaking smack you so hard." Ruka snapped.

                          "Ready, Aleigh?" Z-UK asked softly, his breath hot on my neck. I nodded, struggling to focus on the ball. Kwangyeon and JaeHyun were already checking to each other. Everbody scattered out everywhere, and I struggled to let my team mates know I was open. "KwangYeon! Starlah! You guys are on the same team!" Jay Park shouted in slight fusteration. Kwangyeon was dribbling down the court like a all star, dodging everyone. "Can I take five?" Heedo panted, resting his hands on his knees as he passed. "Aha!" Starlah cheered, slapping the ball so that it wouldn't make the hoop. "Are you stupid?!" Kwangyeon shouted at her, as she grabbed the ball. "I'm going to make the winning shot." She said through clenched teeth. With that said, she jumped up and made a slam dunk, making the net shake violently. "It's on." Kwangyeon said popping his neck as he passed her. "No, No. No." Scarlet said as she dribbled down the court, observing her hands. Jae Hyun was running along side her, laughing as she kept tripping over her own feet. "I got you." He said before grabbing her waist and lifting her up. She squealed before dropping the ball in it. Scarlet lifted her hands in the air before Jae Hyun gentle sat her down on the ground. ""Go team! Go!" Heedo cheered like a cheerleader, kicking his feet up. "Our turn, both of you watch me." Hiroto said before stealing the ball. He swurved around everyone that struggled to cut him off. "Go!" Kwangyeon yelled, tensing up. "No! You go!" Starlah shouted back. "Ah hell, I got it!" Jay Park shouted annoyedly.

                        But it was already to late as everyone tried blocking him, keeping a firm grip on the ball. He leaped up and made a slam dunk. "Good job!" I said as he walked towards us. He gave everyone else high fives. "You did great!" Without thinkig, I lunged foreword and hugged him tightly. I stood there rigidly, just realizing what I just did. He was tense as well, but he akwardly hugged me back. I akwardly let him go, feeling my face turn three shades of red. "Are you guys done for now?" J-Hoon breathed, sweet matting his face. "I don't think I can go on.." He panted, laying on the court, one arm flung over his face. "This retard smacked me." Kwangyeon grumbled, glaring at Starlah. His cheek was red, and Starlah was struggling to keep a straight face. "He jumped in front of me, and he accidently got hit by the ball." She explained before knealing down in front of him. "Here's some ice." Jay Park said from walking back from the house. It was a wet ice pack, and she leaned foreword slowly. Kwangyeon went wide eyed, his face turning slightly red. "I don't see anything." She said gentle touching his face. She looked into his light blue eyes, their eyes meeting. Her face flushed red, and she leaped away, landing on her . "Don't touch me, I might get your germs." Kwangyeon snapped, looking away. "You guys are stupid." Jay Park said knealing down and treating his brothers wounds. They are.