You Better Recognize It!

Pranking Master

"I'm the pranking master!"


Yifan was waiting for his younger brother outside his school. Zitao leaned against the wall, wondering why they needed to pick him up. Their house wasn't too far for Jun to get lost. This was probably a reason why people call him "Brocon". Yifan beamed in happiness when Jun was coming out of school. He felt a bit jealous as he saw his brother surrounded by many boys and girls.

Zitao noticed Yifan becoming jealous and sighed. He held his hand and tried to calm him down. Yifan shouted, "Jun! let's go home!"

Jun looked away from the guy he was talking to, and saw his brother. He said his goodbyes to everyone and ran to Yifan. He jumped into his arms, and felt Zitao's arms interfere. He glared at the panda-looking boy. Yifan kissed his brother's head. The kids that saw agreed, "Yifan totally is a brocon."

Jun looked at Zitao, "Hey! Panda! Carry me on your shoulder!"

Zitao raised his eyebrow and scoffed, "Yeah right, you weigh a lot!"

Yifan hugged his arm, and said, "Don't be like that Zitao. He's just a kid."

Zitao blushed, finding Yifan too cute to disappoint. He looked over at Jun and said, "Fine, get on."

Jun grinned as he waited for Zitao to crouch down. He smiled at his brother, who smiled back at him. He got on Zitao's shoulder and held on. Zitao grabbed Jun's legs firmly. Jun smirked and took a stick out of his backpack with string and a bag of Doritos attached. Yifan noticed Jun becoming his mishievous self and wondered what he was going to do.

As they approached the street the Wu family lives on, Jun threw the bag in front of Zitao. It was a fishing pole, and the bait was a bag of chips. He smirked as Zitao began to run. Yifan sighed, but smiled as they ran down the street. He began to jog to keep up, but kept stopping to fix his glasses.

Zitao was beginning to pant, and said, "Oh come on Jun! I've had enough of dragging your fat ! Just ing hand the Doritos over! You're killing me!"

Jun giggled and replied, "No way, Tao! I can almost see my house! Just a bit further, okay?"

Zitao growled as he panted. Yifan managed to catch up with them, and smiled at Zitao. The panda-looking boy blushed, his heart started to beat faster when Yifan's smile was as warm as summer. He looked at the irresistible bag of Doritos in front of him. He his lips as he stared at it. Yifan could sense trouble so he started to run a few steps behind Zitao.

Zitao shouted, "You know what?! I don't even ing care anymore," he released Jun's legs from his grip and tried to get the chips.

Jun was finding it hard to stay balanced on Zitao's shoulder, "Wait, Tao! You're not suppose to let me go! Tao! Seriously, I'm falling!"

Yifan runs, trying to stay close enough in case his brother falls. He sighed and should have guessed Jun would do something like this. He was getting pretty annoyed with the swearing Zitao kept saying. It would be a matter of minutes until that becomes part of Jun's vocabulary. He wanted to keep his little brother far away from swears, but with Zitao, it was difficult.

"Don't care Jun! I'm a curious sailor, and this bag of Doritos is my siren downfall...or yours rather," Zitao replied as he took hold of the chips. Jun fell back, but landed safely in Yifan's arms. He hugged his brother, who planted soft kisses on his head.

Zitao voice became honeyed as he said, "Sorry Jun, but the dorits were calling my name. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Yifan rolled his eyes as he walked home with Jun in his arms. Zitao walked along side of him. He was prepared to open the bag as he said, "You have no one to blame, but yourself for this-Jesus !"

Jun snickered as confetti covered Zitao's face. He stood still and noticed Yifan trying to muffle his laugh. He glared at Jun, who was grinning devilishly. The boy said in a dark tone, "Tao, I'm the pranking master...And you better ing recognize it!"

The color in Yifan's face was drained when he heard Jun curse. He placed Jun down and headed towards Zitao. He raised his hands in defense and backed away. He says, "Yifan, oh come on, don't blame me."

Yifan began to chase Zitao, determined to destroy Zitao, who tainted his brother's pure vocabulary. Jun laughed as he watched Zitao being chased. Zitao hid behind Mr. Wu, the father of the two boys. Yifan shouted, "Dad, step aside! I need to destroy him!"

Mr. Wu laughed and said, "You wouldn't hurt your boyfriend, would you Yifan? Zitao's princess wouldn't harm him, right?"

Yifan came back with, "Don't test me dad! He influenced Jun to say a swear!"

Mr. Wu turned to look at Zitao with an intense glare, "You did what?"

Zitao got on his knees and begged, "Ah! Don't kill me!"

Jun opened the gates to the home and was greeted sweetly by his mother. The two of them watched Zitao being bullied by Yifan, his cute boyfriend, and Mr. Wu, the father of the two boys. Jun snickered evilly as he watched the scene. Zitao looked over at Jun, and he reminded him of someone. That person was Kim Jongdae, Jun's best friend and neighbor.

"Good luck, Panda!"