Ordinary Day PT. 1

Vampire Kisses

I'm so sorry for not updating :( I was super busy with school!! I hope you guys forgive me!!! Hope you enjoy the story <3 Thank you for the comments and love !!! 

Ordinary Day

It was an ordinary day for you. You woke up at around 8 a.m., took a shower, and got ready for school. It was around 9 o'clock when your friend Hara texted. 

From: My best friend Hara Hara Goo Hara <3

Are you ready for school? I'm so excited for our first day in class!!! Omg I hope there's cute guys... I've been so lonely :(

Anyways... I'll meet you at school!! Dont forget to eat!

You chuckled at Hara's cuteness. Oh she's so obsessed with boys you thought. It was your second year at Yonsei University. You met a lot of friends, had your share of break ups, and even had boys declaring their love for you. However, after all these years you couldn't stop thinking about your first love. The pale boy with red eyes.

Your school started at 9:30. It took about 15 minutes to go to school, so you decided to go a little bit early. You headed out in your comfy outfit.

It was nice and sunny outside. The weather was perfect. You were walking to school, as you were listening to HelloVenus- Wait

Looking at the blue sky, you were thinking about your future. What will you do after college, will you even marry? As you were thinking, you felt that someone was following you. You looked behind you and no one was there. There was an eerie feeling, but you continued to walk. As soon as you took a step, someone covered your eyes from behind. 

"Guess who I am?",he said.

"BOBBY!! YOU SCARED ME!!"

BOBBY KIM:

  • Same age as you
  • Met freshmen year of college in Music Appreciation class
  • Has the biggest crush on you (but you don't have a clue)
  • You guys are close since both of you came from America
  • Your best guy friend (you tell him everything)

 

 

“Awwww, you’re so cute you , I'm sorry " . Bobby said as he chuckled. He naturally put his arms around your shoulders and the girls around you started whispering. 

"Oh my gosh, she's so lucky to have a cute boyfriend like him", one girl said. "I know, I'm jealous. ugh she's not even pretty." , another girl said.

"Dude, people think we're dating.", you said. "I know I love it", Bobby said as he winked at you. "Ewwwwww you're so neuggihae", you shrieked as you pushed his face and chuckled.

You loved Bobby as a brother, and you trusted him. 

"Hey Bobby, I need to tell you something.", you said.

'What is it? Is it something serious?", he questioned

"It's nothing serious, but I keep thinking about a guy. I knew him since I was really young, but he's really mysterious.", you replied.

As soon as you talked about another guy, Bobby's face turned cold.

"Who is he?", he said coldly. 

"I don't know him, but he saved me.", you said. "He has pale skin, and red eyes... Maybe it was my imagination but I can't stop thinking about him these days." you continued.

"Maybe he's Albino, with the white face and red eyes." Bobby replied. "But I don't like it when you talk about other guys in front of me. I'm jealous", he continued.

"Don't worry, your my favorite namja chingu", you joked. "I don't think I'll ever see him again.", you said.

As you and Bobby were talking, you didn't realize that you were at school.

It was 9:15, You had 15 more minutes left.

"So Bobby, what classes do you have?", you asked.

"I have composing, biology, and British lit. You?", Bobby said.

"I have composing too! I also have psychology, and mythical creature studies.", you replied.

"Oh I need to text Hara!", you said. "Why? We don't need her! Let's have our time together", Bobby whined.

"I just need to text her that I'm at school already.", you replied as you put your hand on Bobby's head.

Bobby and Hara were cousins, and they did not get along that well.

To: My best friend Hara Hara Goo Hara <3

Hey Hara! I'm at school with Bobby already!! Hurry up and don't be late!!
 
Few seconds later, Hara replied.
 
From: My best friend Hara Hara Goo Hara <3
 
I'll be there in 5 minutes!! Did you see any cute guys yet? I hope Bobby has some cute friends he can introduce me to!! 
 
Hara always made you laugh.
 
As you chuckled, you told Bobby, "Hara wants you to introduce her to your cute friends."

"Hahahahaha! I'll introduce her to my model friend. His name is Lee Kwang Soo! He's 190 cm tall!", Bobby replied.

"Shoot! So tall!! He must be really good looking!", you said.

"Yeah he's good looking, his nickname is giraffe", he said.

While you were walking to composing class with Bobby, six boys came running up to you. B.I., Chanwoo, Jin-Hwan, Jun-Hoe, Yun-Hyeong, and Dong-Hyuk. They were in Bobby's group, iKon. They were Yonsei University's most famous group.

You were close with the iKon boys. They were your best friends, plus Hara. You would always hang out with them, girls threaten you for being close with them. But whenever you were threatened the iKon boys would protect you. You were like their little sister.

 

To Be Continued..

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! Sorry for the short chapter!! hehe!

PLZ SUBSRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!!!!!! ILY GUYS!!! <3