Prologue

Vampire Kisses

globeimages.net_los_angeles_skyline_by_n

Born in Los Angeles, California, you were born as a beautiful, healthy baby. Your mother decided to name you you

FLASHBACK:

"Mommy, Mommy!!" , the 5 year old you yelled as you were running around the park. "Look at me!", as you ran to the swings with your pink pastel dress flowing in the wind. As you were swinging on the swings, you saw a little boy, that was your age with pale skin, and red eyes looking at you.  Hmmm, who is that boy?, you wondered. 

You ran up to the little boy, but he disappeared as fast as the wind. Your mind went blank, and you were just standing with confusion.

"you let's go home now, it's getting late!", your mom said. "Okay mommy!!", you said, with confusion.

While you were walking home together with your mom, you asked her, "Mommy, did you see a boy here?". "Noo, did you think he was cute? Do you have a crush on him?", your mom teasingly asked. "Ewwwww, Mommy! Boys have cooties.", you shrieked. "Hahaa, one day you will understand that boys don't have cooties, and that you will a boy that will make your heart go, 'thump, thump'.", your mom replied as she chuckled.

top-10-seoul.jpg

11832263673_3757263e19.jpg

 

Few years later, with your two parents, you moved to Seoul when you were starting in middle school.

" you"your dad yelled, "You're late for school, hurry and come down for your breakfast!", your dad shrieked. "Okay!!!, I'm going!!", you yelled back. It was the first day of middle school, and you were very very nervous. You didn't know if they would bully you for being a foreigner, or if you would be the 'stupid' one in your class. So you tried to look your best, wearing the school uniform wasn't your favorite thing but it didn't bother you.

As you ran to the kitchen, you grabbed a toast, and ran out the door. You were going to be late for the first your first day of school. You were running for your life, even though the school wasn't that far. "Ohhh, shoot.", you said to yourself.

You were too tired to run, so you walked. While you were walking, you saw a boy that was staring at you from afar with red eyes, and pale face. He seems so familiar, you thought. Ahhhh, I know him, he's the little boy that was at the park, you figured out, since it was a traumatic experience for you.  "Hey, wait!!", you yelled at him,  you were curious. However, the only thing he did was look at you, and then he disappeared again. Oh my god, when is he going to stop and come talk to me, you thought.

170358432-choong-ang-highschool-seoul-ko

FEW YEARS LATER (IN HIGH SCHOOL)

 " you , your father and I are going to be a little late today. There's dinner in the fridge, and don't forget to lock the door before you go to sleep.", your mom said on the phone."Okay Mom, I'm at Haneul's house doing homework together, don't worry about me.", you replied. "Arraso, then be careful. Bye, I love you. And your father said he loves you", your mom said. "Okay bye, I love you guys.". (End phone call)

"Hey Haneul, I'm gonna head home now, it's getting late.", you said. "You want me to walk you? It's dangerous to walk alone at night." Haneul replied. "Nahh, it's fine.I could walk home alone.", you said as you grabbed your backpack, and stood to head out. "Okay then, be safe. Love you, text me when your home so I know your safe.", Haneul said as she walked you out the door. You gave her a hug and you started to walk to your house.

8928765.jpg

Your house wasn't far but it wasn't close either. It took about 20 minutes to get to your house. It was about 8:00 p.m., and it was pretty dark. As you were walking to your house, you had a really bad feeling. You felt like something or someone was following you. You were feeling very uneasy. 

When you turned the corner, this drunk guy in his 40's bumped into you. "I'm sorry", you said to the drunk guy. Even though you said sorry the drunk guy started to yell. "Wahaht theeeee Heleleleeel, Arwee youeo fereksin blindded?", he said as he slurred his words. Ugh this drunk guy, I better ignore him, whatever, you thought, and walked past him. However, as you passed him, he grabbed your arm and slapped your face. "Whereres douu youde thingk youeer goindfg?!?!?!", he yelled. 

Right then, in a flash, a boy with red eyes, and pale face came to save you. He beat the guy up in seconds, and then swooped you up, bridal style, and dropped you in front of your house. The whole time you were shocked. Everything came out at you at once, and it was hard to process it all.

After he dropped you off, he was about to leave. Right before he was about to leave, you had the strength to say something to him "W-wait..., Thank you." When you said that, he stopped, and turned around to look at you. He stared at you, studying every single feature of your face. He memorized how your eyes were like beautiful orbs, and your soft porcelain skin. At that moment you walked up to him, and gave him a hug. You weren't scared of him, and you knew he was safe.

When you were hugging him, it felt like hours had gone by. Every second was like an hour to both of you guys. After 5 seconds of hugging, he left. 'He ran away again, I wonder who he is.. Oh well, I better get inside, you thought.'  That night you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Few years later:

You're just a normal, happy 20 year old girl. You live in Seoul, with your parents, and your two cats, and go to Yonsei University with your best friends. It's your simple happy life, and you don't want to anything to change. 

yonsei-university.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Thanks for reading :)

tumblr_lf2l5y1WSY1qa70e7.gif

Please subscribe, vote, and comment!

tumblr_mtix17HOfl1qij8rvo1_400.gif