천사같은 너

It Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Flashback chapter ahead. c:

 

 

'Jessica Jung spotted with Lee Dongwook, possibly dating?'

 


[+3,231, -12] Wow, looks like she's moved on from you-know-who


[+2,658, -14] That was fast. Last time it was Taecyeon, now Dongwook?


[+2,079, -23] Poor Dongwook oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+1,498, -53] She's a fox, really 


Jessica got up and threw the tablet on the couch out of frustration. She was free that afternoon and it was one of those few times that she decided to read comments on the articles about her but for some reason all she read are hate comments.

"What? Dongwook oppa and I are just friends! I mean he likes me and he's nice and all but i don't like him that way." Jessica pouted at the tablet she threw earlier, "And Taec's just a close friend too, idiots."

She sighed and continued her rant, "Is it wrong for a female celebrity to hangout with a male celebrity, huh? Seriously, maybe you're just jealous because i get to be close to them and you don't--" She stopped her ranting when her manager walked through her door.

"Ranting again, Jessica unnie?" The young manager shook her head and headed to the couch, casually throwing herself on it. "I told you not to check those comments, it'll just stress you out."

"Stress!" Jessica yelled out, throwing herself on the couch and laid her head on her manager's lap. "I can't help it Naeun-ah. I was pretty bored and got curious, so--" Naeun flicked Jessica's forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For you to come to your senses unnie. I told you not to read anything from the internet, yet you did. You brought this upon yourself."

Jessica pouted up at her manager, "I hate you. You know that, right?"

"I love you too, unnie. Now let's go get some ice cream."


-----------


She stopped walking. She didn't know where she was. Was she even in Seoul? She didn't know. She shouldn't have drank and just ate that damn ice cream. She shouldn't have threatened and sent Naeun away and now she's just wandering aimlessly. But it's too late for regrets.

Her hazy mind barely registered that she was in some dark spot somewhere. She squinted and the noticed running water below. Must be nice to dip her feet in it, but the rational part of her told her not to because it's cold.

Jessica ran a hand

Please log in to read the full chapter