하루만

It Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica poked her head out from the comforter and stretched lazily. She opened her eyes finally, trying to blink the sleepiness away and barely noticing the unfamiliar place she was in. With that thought she suddenly shot up and looked around the humble apartment that got her distracted. 

Though small, it was neatly organized. A small study space on the foot of the bed, beside it a small table which she supposed  is for the "living room" space. A small kitchen with a small cupboard and a small closet. Everything in here is small, she mused.

She slowly got up from the bed and noticed her clothing, or the lack of it.

She was clad in a white, oversized tee that reached just below her bum. She peeked in and breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw that she still had her undergarments on.

Suddenly the door of the apartment opened, and in came a tall woman in a tracksuit. "Oh good, you're up." The woman said while nodding.

She looks like someone from an idol group. Actually she can be the face of that group if she really was in one, Jessica thought. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, she pulled the comforter and covered her legs with it.

Jessica looked at the woman, her voice shaky. "W-where am I? W-who are you? W-why am I here? And why am I dressed like this?" 

Her anger was building, her mind jumped into a conclusion and she pointed an accusing finger at the idol-like woman. "You kidnapped and me didn't you?" Jessica glared at the woman,"I'm calling the police!" She warned, eyes searching for her phone.

The woman just blinked and calmly answered, "You're currently in my apartment, I was the good samaritan who brought you here instead of letting you sleep on the streets and you're wearing MY shirt because your clothes were dirty and it smelled like alcohol."

The woman took something out from her pocket. "And oh, if you need a police officer I'm right here. " 
She showed Jessica a badge. "Inspect

Please log in to read the full chapter