Smile

Stupid Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Happy  3rd monthsary!" you smiled.... that smile ... that sad smile Dara
 

"Dara smile !"  I said.

That smile ....what happened to that? why? did you know everything?

Dara...... Dara .... WHERE ARE-----

"YOU!" Jiyong shouted, he was sweating a lot. He was actually sleeping and he was dreaming about Dara.




 

'What time is it?' Jiyong thought. He checked on his cellphone and it was already seven o'clock in the morning. Actually when Dara didn't appear from his life anymore he actually had nightmares about her, especially the sad smile of Dara.


 

"I should probably get ready for work" He said to himself. Then he took a quick shower. He then changed and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.


 

"Goodmorning Jiyong" his nanny said.

"Goodmorning nanny" Jiyong said. Actually Jiyong has a nanny. The nanny was like a mother to him because she was always there when he needs her. His mother was too busy to take care of him.


 

"Did you have a nightmare again? You are up early." Nanny said.

 

"Yeah I did....... it's her smile again nanny .... it was the smile that I can never forget and I don't know why." Jiyong said sadly.


 

The nanny didn't say anything since she likes Dara very much and she knew that Jiyong was inlove with Dara he won't just admit it. She believes that Jiyong should be acting like that since she believe in karma.
 

 

 


 

"I am off to work. Nanny. See you later!" Jiyong said after he finished his breakfast.

 

"Oh goodbye then. Take care." Nanny said.

 

"Yeah sure." Then Jiyong went to work.

When he got into his office he immediately look for a file that he needed to submit upon searching on the drawers he found Dara's picture the one where Dara was smiling widely with her sparkling eyes. For a moment who look at it with full of admiration. But all he could do was stare. 

Dara p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter