Chapter 1 SeunghoFany

Tiffany Hwang and MBLAQ one-shot collection!

*Punch*

Seungho fall down.

‘Hey, you. I don’t want to see you in front of my daughter.’ Mr Hwang said.

 ‘But, I can’t. I love her.’ Seungho said while trying to stand.

‘It’s best for you and Tiffany. She is really precious to us. She is going to take over the Hwang company.’ Mr Hwang said. Seungho sighed.

‘So, what do I have to do?’ He asked.

‘You need to break up with my daughter and never APPEAR in front of her.’ Mr Hwang said.

‘Neh, I’ll. But…….’ Seungho said.

‘But what?’ Mr Hwang asked.

‘I want to be alone with her for one day. Can you accept it?’ Seungho asked.

‘Okay, I’ll let her be with you. But don’t make her anything wrong. Arraso?’ Mr Hwang asked.

‘Neh, so can I go now?’ Seungho asked.

‘Okay, I want you to break up with her TODAY. And I will be marrying her with Choi family’s son.’ Mr Hwang said and smirked.

‘TODAY?’ Seungho asked.

‘Yeah.’ Mr Hwang answered. Seungho sighed.

‘Arraso, I’ll.’ Seungho said and went out of the office of Mr Hwang.

*Mianhae, Fany-ah. I don’t want you to be hurt. Sorry.*

---

Tiffany’s POV

I am sleeping in my room, my eyes were filled with tears.

‘Seungho oppa, I miss you.’ I whispered.

*Knock Knock*

‘Who is it?’ I asked.

‘It’s me, Fany-ah. It’s Yang Seungho.’ He said.

‘Seung…..Seungho oppa?’ I asked and rushed to the door and opened.

‘Seungho oppa.’ I called and hugged him like a kid.

‘Seungho oppa, I really miss you.’ I said.

‘Me too, Fany-ah. I miss you too.’ He said and kiss my forehead gently.

‘Oppa, how can you get here?’ I asked with amaze.

‘Yah! This is Yang Seungho. I can do everything to see my babe.’ Seungho said. I chuckled.

‘I haven’t laugh for a long time before I met you now oppa.’ I said and hugged him.

‘Yah! What happen to your cute sparkling eyes?’ Seungho asked worriedly.

‘Mianhae, oppa. I had cried and doesn’t sleep because I miss you oppa.’ I said.

‘Yah! Why did you making yourself tired because me? Is I really important to you?’ Seungho asked while tears were surrounding his eyes.

‘Mianhae, oppa.’ I said and hugged him.

‘Anyway, let’s forget all things. Fany-ah, let’s go for a picnic.’ Seungho said excitedly.

‘What happen to you suddenly oppa?’ I asked.

‘Yah! Can’t I go out with my babe?’ He asked while pinching my cheeks.

‘Neh, arraso oppa. Wait, I’ll go and change my clothes.’ I said and rushed to the bathroom and changed the clothes into the best one. I come out.

‘Seungho oppa.’ I called and he looked at me with amaze.

‘Miyoung-ah, you…..you looks so gorgeous. ’ Seungho said.

‘Gomawo, oppa.’ I said and smiled. He is just staring at me. I blushed.

‘Oppa, stop staring at me. You are making me shy.’ I said. Seungho laughed.

‘Wae? Can’t I look my babe?’ He asked.

‘Oppa, what happen to you? Don’t be too cheesy. You are making me feeling bad.’ I said.

‘Arraso, arraso. Kaja.’ He said and we two went out of the house.

(On the car)

‘Oppa, are you sure appa is not here?’ I asked. Seungho nodded. I sighed.

‘Finally, the day I’ve been waiting is arrive.’ I said cheerfully.

‘What are you waiting for?’ Seungho asked.

‘Aw, it is I want to go out with you alone without appa knows.’ I said. Seungho smiled.

‘Yeah, we are going to have some great time here.’ Seungho said. I hugged him.

‘Gomawo, oppa. You are the one who can makes me smile.’ I said.

‘Yah! I am driving.’ Seungho said.

‘Mianhae, oppa.’ I said and break the hug.

---

Seungho’s POV

‘Babe, we arrived.’ I said while stopping the car. No replies. I looked beside and saw Tiffany sleeping. She looks so cute even she is sleeping.  I leaned towards her and give a gentle kiss.

‘Babe, wake up. We arrived.’ I said and wake her up.

‘Aw, Seungho oppa. Do you arrive?’ Tiffany asked while yawning. I nodded.

‘Yeah, we arrived now. Come on.’ I said. When she is going to got out.

‘Wait, Fany-ah.’ I said.  She looked at me.

‘What oppa?’ I said. I smiled and went closer to her.

‘Oppa, what….what are you doing?’ She said and closed the eyes. I laughed.

‘Yah! Oppa, why do you laugh?’ She said while pouting. I pinched her cheeks.

‘Come on, let’s go out. I wanna go out. Oppa, where are we now? Can you tell me?’ She said while pouting cutely. 

‘Ani, I can’t. I want to make you surprise.’ I said and went out of the car.

‘Oppa!’ She shouted. I went to her and opened the door.

‘My babe, come out.’ I said and handed my hand. She smiled and put her hands on my.  We two left the car.

‘Wait.’ I said and took out the cloth.

‘Oppa, what are you going to do?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Stay still. I just want to make you surprise.’ I said and closed her eyes with the cloth.

‘Oppa, now I can’t see anything.’ She said.  I grabbed her hand and called her to the beach. When we arrived there, I stopped and opened her eyes.

‘There you go, Fany-ah.’ I said. She opened her eyes slowly.

‘Seung….Seungho oppa.’ She called.

‘Do you like it?’ I asked.

‘Neh, oppa. You know that I really love beach.’ She said. I nodded.

‘Gomawo, oppa.’ She said and hugged me. I kissed her forehead gentle.

‘Saranghae, Hwang Miyoung.’ I said.

‘I love you more, Seungho oppa. Promise me not to leave me again.’ She said. I stunned for awhile.

‘Oppa, what happen?’ She asked.

‘Arraso, Miyoung-ah. I….I’ll promise you not to leave you anymore.’ I said. She hugged me tightly.

‘Saranghae, oppa.’ She said. I smiled.

Mianhae, Miyoung-ah.

I put my lips on her and kissed her. She kissed me back. Our kiss become passionately.  We stopped to breathe. She blushed. I hugged her.

‘Seungho oppa, gomawo.’ She said.

‘For what?’ I asked.

‘For making me happy oppa.’ She said and hugged me tightly.

‘You’re welcome Fany-ah.’ I said and kissed her forehead.

---

(After 3 hours)

‘Fany-ah. We better go home back now. Your dad will be searching for you.’ I said.

 ‘Neh, oppa. Kaja.’ I said. We two went into the car. I am going to leave her now.

---

Tiffany’s POV

I looked at Seungho oppa who is driving. I keep smiling myself. My oppa is so handsome.

‘Yah! Don’t stare at me that much. I can’t drive.’ Seungho oppa said. I blushed.

‘Who said I’m staring at you?’ I asked.

‘You’re.’

‘I’m not.’

‘You’re.’

‘I’m not.’

‘You’re.’

‘I’m not. Yah! Oppa, stop that. It is childish.’ I said. Seungho oppa smiled.

‘Arraso, arraso.’ He said.

‘Oppa, stop here now. If my father see sending me home I’ll get kill.’ I said.

‘Arraso.’ He got out of the car and I also got out. He handed me a key.

‘Tiffany-ah, let’s sit there for awhile and let’s talk.’ Seungho oppa said.

‘Okay.’ I said and sat down on a bench. He was looking away for awhile.

‘Oppa, what do you want to say?’ I asked.

‘Fany-ah. I….I……Let’s end our relationship here.’ Seungho oppa said while looking in my eyes directly. I shocked.

‘Oppa, wae?’ I asked.

‘I am sorry but I’ve no love for you. Let’s end our relationship like this.’ He said.

‘Oppa, because of my appa?’ I asked. He shook his head.

‘Ani, I just want to went away to somewhere far from you.’ Seungho oppa said. My eyes really wet now.

‘Mianhae, Fany-ah. I am going.’ He said and went away. I hugged him from back.

 ‘Oppa, Hajima.’ I said. He broke the hug and went away.

‘Seungho oppa!’ I called but he didn’t turn back. I just staring at him with tears. I couldn’t believe that my beloved oppa would leave me like this. I turned back. I suddenly heard a sound.

*BUMP*

I closed my eyes. I slowly turns back hoping not to be Seungho oppa. I looked at the accident. I saw a familiar figure falling infront of the car. I stunned.

‘Andwe, Seungho oppa. You can’t die.’ I said and ran to him. Tears fall from my eyes and I suddenly fainted.

-----

I was slowly walking on the cliff. My heart is really hurt. I even had no feeling to hurt. My beloved Seungho oppa dead. I have no heart to hurt. I stopped when I’m edge of the cliff. I looked at the sky.

‘Seungho oppa, we’ll always be together. No matter what happens. Saranghae oppa.’ I said and jumped off the cliff. The beautiful lady dead because of LOVE. Love is the shortest way to suicide.

----

People are gathering under the cliff. They’re watching at the beautiful lady who dies. Blood covered her white precious dress. They all feel pity for her.

----

DONE~! Sorry for the lame chapter. As you know I am a bad writer. I am bad at writing sad ones. Mianhae. Hope you like it.

----