First Date

I Got This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you are ^^ sorry for the wait

 

     The idea of dating had hit you the moment the two of you pulled up at the mall. Or maybe it was the smell of perfume that slapped you in the face when you walked in. 

     Either way, it was weird. 

     Hana was picking out your clothes. The shocking part was that you were letting her. She had tried to take you to the mall before, but after the first time, you never went. 

     "I think I should stop giving you advice. Just be yourself, I think. Jackson seems to like you that way" she said, throwing another outfit over her shoulder. 

     You frown. "Well you'll still help me on something's, right? I mean --" you cut off suddenly, a look of horror crossing your face. 

     "What?" Hana asked, in the process of finding the right outfit. 

     "Jackson is picking me up" 

     "Yeah. . is the idea of a date still scaring you?" 

     "No! He's picking me up at MY house. Where my DAD lives" you emphasize. 

     Hana mirrors your expression. 

     Your dad was a definition of embarrassing. You were never embarrassed of him until you entered high school. That's when he unleashed all. It's as if he knew you were the ideal look that Korean boys found attractive. He somehow sensed the boys that you found friends, looked upon you as girlfriend material. Lecture, lecture, lecture. Yeah, you were allowed to date, but a lot went along with dating, so you found dating not worth it. 

     But it wasn't just you. You knew as a kid your 2 older brothers went through the exact same thing. Even as grown ups, when they came home to introduce their girlfriends, your dad dropped everything and held an hour long interview with them. 

    Oh wait. . . 

     "Um, my brother comes home Saturdays" you mutter, looking glumly into the racks of clothes. 

     "Oh, uh. It's ok, I'll be there" Hana said, panicking to comfort you. 

     You smiled. But, you also knew that no matter how much you wanted to find comfort in her words, 

     
     you couldn't relax. 

- - - Time skip to Saturday :D - - - 

     You found the right outfit in the end. Thank god not a skirt or dress, but Hana picked out a pair of shorts and tights, knowing you didn't want to show off your legs or anything. You wore a cute tank top that said 'REGRET NOTHING'. It was white and the letters were blue. 

     You found the perfect cardigan for it because 1. It was nice and loose, and 2. Hana didnt complain about it. 

     You allowed Hana to touch up a bit of makeup. Not letting her near your face with eyeliner however. 

     By the time she finished, the doorbell rang. 

     You didn't even need to say anything, as Hana was already sprinting to the door. 

     Wow, you really loved your best friend. 

     She quickly got to the door before your dad. A little stunned, he told her to move aside. Quick to an excuse, Hana said that she wanted to threaten the boy. Satisfied with this reply, your dad sat himself in the living room, ready for the interview. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter