HELP ME

I Got This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Sooo, if we were to go out on a date, does that make us girlfriend and boyfriend?"

     "Oh. My. Gosh." 

     "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??!! You're making me nervous. What if he said that?!" 

     You wailed, faceplanting Hana's kitchen table. She rolled her eyes at your overdramaticness. Asking for her advice was the best thing you can do, because it is your first date. Not only your first date with Jackson, but a REAL first date in your life. A few boys had hung out with you, which you called a simple hangout, however, you later realized you accidentally led them on into thinking you were into them. Still, you didn't consider them dates. 

     "You're not supposed to ask that anyway." Hana told you. 

     "WAIT" you shrieked, startling her. "I already asked him out, technically, right? I said 'would you go out with me'. What does that mean?"

     "YAH! You don't even know what you mean? You said it. What did you mean?" 

     "I DONT KNOW" you shout back. 

     "Aish. I think he took it as 'I like you' kind of thing. I mean, he hasn't texted you, and you gave him your number last week" she said, handing you some of her ice cream. 

     Your eyes widened, "Hana, am I too easy?!" 

     She sighed. "That's what happens when you make the first move. I don't know how to help you. No girl does" 

     "Then a guy can?!" 

     "I didnt say-- why am I even trying?" She huffs. 

     You were already dialing to Bambam. Aka the only boy you can ask for advice about his best friend. You got his phone number after he insisted it was all him that got Jackson to confess to you. 

     Bambam sat comfortably on this Friday night, playing video games. Conveniently for you, he sat next to Jackson. 

    "Oh, it's Noona" Bambam said, causing Jackson to look over. 

    "This punk. . how do you know her number?" 

     "She gave it to me" Bambam said in his, 'duh' voice. 

     Unfortunately for you, Bambam answered, putting it on speaker for everyone in the room to hear. And everyone, meaning Jackson. 

     "Ah, Noona" he greeted. 

     "I need some advice" 

     Bambam looked over to the annoyed Jackson, destroying more zombies than he was earlier. Surprised by his sudden surge of power, Bambam smirked. 

     "About what?"

     "Uh, about. . . this guy" you mutter, embarrassed.

     "Jackson's not with you, right?" You added. 

     With that, Jackson surged forward for the phone. Bambam fell over into a huge stack of pizza. He frowned, grabbing a slice and enjoying the show about to unfold in front of him. 

     "Why? Wouldn't want Jackson to hear would you?" Jackson asked, trying to sound nonchalant, but the bit of annoyance seethed into his voice. 

     "Well duh, I mean that would be awkward. If he is, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter