Birthday Time!

Rap/Song Crackfic

A/N: This is a oneshot for my cousin as a birthday present. I'm not completely happy with it as a whole, so I may edit it bit by bit later on. I hope you enjoy it, dongsaeng ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

"Why aren't you dressed for the day, girl?" Jackson asks as he steps into your apartment.

"What is going on?" I ask after just opening the door to my apartment.

"You do know it's your birthday, right?" Jackson guffaws at the idea. Amber playfully hits him upside the head, "hey, what was that for?"

"You're supposed to be nice to the birthday girl, duh," Amber replies.

"Yes, I know it's my birthday." I reply confused on why they're here so early.

"We're going to drive around the city and stop at whatever places you want to visit." Jungkook shyly and quietly says before walking away giggling/squealing like a little school boy.

"Thanks guys, but couldn't you guys have told me this yesterday?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"We wanted to surprise you, duh," Jackson says, "and from the looks of it we succeeded!" Jungkook and him fist bump while guffawing like maniacs.

"Daesung oppa is in the car waiting to roll, so you just go get ready and I'll take care of the clowns," Amber says reassuringly.

"She should sit in the front because she's the birthday girl" Jackson says as he points at me.

"No, she should sit in the back because whoever sits in the passenger seat is going to have to keep an eye on the road," Amber replies.

"Hey, I'm sitting right here and my driving's gotten better." Daesung whines in protest.

At the statement of Daesung's driving, Jungkook puts his seatbelt on.

"Ha. Ha. Jungkook, we're not even moving yet." Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders at Daesung's comment with a cheeky smile on his face. I leave Jackson and Amber as they continue to bicker about where I should sit and join Jungkook in the back.

"Don't forget your seatbelt," Jungkook kindly suggests and I buckle up.

"You too Mariah?" Daesung says looking in the rearview mirror.

"What? I've seen your driving on Family Outing," I reply nonchalantly.

"That was years ago! My driving has gotten better, I promise." Daesung says defensively, "why did I even agree to be the driver if you all aren't going to trust me."

"We trust you, oppa/hyung. We just like to joke about it." replies everyone truthfully.

"Meanies," Daesung replies and sticks his tongue out at everyone. After a while, he turns back to face Jungkook and I, "you guys are like the good kids who get in the car and wait patiently while your young parents bicker about who is sitting where in the car. . .wait. . .you guys got some strange parents."

Jungkook and I stare at Daesung as if he was some creep we met on the street.

"What? Stop staring at me like that. They are acting like they're married." Daesung states.

"Omma and appa, will you please get in the car already!" Jungkook and I yell in whiney voices making Amber and Jackson suddenly stop arguing and quickly stare at the two "kids" in the backseat.

"I think we should ground our two kids. What do you think, darling?" says Jackson as he puts an arm around Amber's shoulders.

"I think we've wasted enough time arguing about where to sit, so go sit in the back," Amber replies removing Jackson's arm from her and getting in the passenger seat. Jackson quickly jogs to the other side of the car and gets in.

"You know putting those three in the back is really not a good idea." Daesung states.

"What are you saying, oppa? Are you saying that we are trouble makers?" I question.

Daesung looked in the rear view mirror at me. "Maybe I am. What are you going to do about it?"

"You'll see." I smirk.

Daesung internally shakes. "Where are we headed first?"

"We should get something to eat first, I am starving!" Jackson says in an exaggerated manner.

"Mariah-ah are you hungry?" Amber asks.

"I'm a little hungry and I’m fine with getting something to eat first," I reply.

 

"Now where would you like to go next, noona?" Jungkook cutely asks me, "Noona? Noona~" he repeats, waving his hand in front of my face.

"I think you broke her," Jackson says putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Amber walks over, hugs me and whispers in my ear snapping me back to reality.

"Unnie, omo," I reply while trying not to laugh too loudly.

"What did you say to her?" Daesung, Jackson and Jungkook ask while smirking.

"Yah, get your heads outta the gutter," Amber replies looking at them with a look of disgust.

"Yeah, she just told me something funny and surprising about you guys, duh" I reply sassily.

The boys look at each other with questioning looks as times they've hung out together float through their minds.

"Anyways, I would like to go to the amusement park," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Alright!" Jungkook and Amber say as they fist bump.

"Let's go!" Jackson and Daesung loudly say as they high five, but I notice their slight nervous expression.

 

We pull up into the parking lot and I hurriedly get out excited to ride all the rollercoasters.

"Kaja!" I say heading towards the park's entrance.

"Let's walk together, noona," says Jungkook as he hurriedly catches up with you. "Which ride are we going to first?"

"Let's start with the outside rides first, since the weather is nice right now," I reply while looking at the map, "and the first one will be Atlantis!"

"Okay, let's head that way," Jungkook says.

"No one get lost." Daesung states.

"Yeah, just grab onto the person's clothes if you start to fall behind," Amber and Jackson say while demonstrating.

"Your parents are at it again," Daesung whispers to Jungkook and I.

"Who's sitting next to whom? It's two people per row," aks Amber.

"I want to sit next to the birthday noona." Jungkook shyly states.

"Okay, let's try to get in the front row," I say.

"I'll ride next to Amber," Jackson replies.

"I thought we were going to stick together," Daesung slightly whines and pouts.

"Hyung, I'll sit by you on the next ride, okay?" Jackson assures him.

"Okay," Daesung replies brightening up.

 

"That was fun!" Jungkook and I yell.

"The ride went by fast," says Amber.

"That ride wasn't fast…I felt like we were on it forever," Jackson says looking drained.

"What's next, noona?" Jungkook excitedly asks.

 "Next ride is the Comet Express, then the Gyro Swing and Gyro Drop," I suggests.

"Sounds good to us, after all this is your day," Amber says with a big smile.

Jackson and Daesung screamed for their lives, Amber, Jungkook and I had fun. We all screamed on the Gyro Drop because it took us way up and none of us really like the feeling of falling so fast.

"I think we should take a short break, get some food and water and just kind of recollect ourselves after all those rides. Does that sound good with everyone?" Amber asks while catching her breath.

"Sounds good to me," I reply.

 

"Since we're just chilling right now, can we try out the World Monorail, Balloon Ride and the Mirror Maze? Ya know the leisure rides and stuff," Jackson suggests.

"Sure," the rest of us reply.

We took a lot of pictures and group selfies. It was nice to just sit and relax, though the Mirror Maze was hilarious and lots of fun, parlty because Daesung ran into the mirrors a couple of times.

"Hey, let's continue this and ride Pharaoh's Fury, Adventures of Sinbad and Jungle Adventure. Then will ride the Flume Ride and the French Revolution after we've chilled enough, okay?" I suggest.

"You read our minds," Daesung and Jackson reply smiling, "Thanks birthday lady!"

"No problem," I say giggling as we head to a pretty relaxed rollercoaster ride, the Pharoah's Fury.

 

"It looks like those last ride almost killed Jackson and Daesung." Amber states trying not to laugh.

"He was screaming for his mom the whole time," Jungkook spills Daesung's secret.

"Jackson kept screaming and holding on to my arm the whole time," I say.

"Yah!" Jackson and Daesung yell.

Amber, Jungkook and I bust up laughing at them.

"They were made for each other," says Amber in between laughing.

"Yeah, yeah," Jackson and Daesung say while shooing us, "are we done with rollercoasters?"

"Yeah, there isn't anything else I want to do here, but buy some souvenirs. What about you guys?" I genuinely asks.

"Let's go buy some souvenirs! However, your birthday day isn't over yet, dongsaeng. What else would you like to do?" Daesung asks.

"Hmm…I'm not sure. I know I'd like to take a nap first," I reply feeling drained of energy.

"Mariah-ah, we should all go clubbing tonight," Jackson suggests.

"That sounds good to me. Are you guys in?" I asks hopefully.

"Yeah, I'm in!" Amber, Daesung, and Jungkook reply in unison.

We all get in the car to head to our places so that we can eat, shower, take a nap, and get ready for clubbing later tonight.

 

Woop-woop!!!

"What?" Daesung says in disbelief.

"DAESUUUUUNGGGGGG!!!~" Amber, Jackson, Jungkook and I whine.

"Yah! I wasn't speeding…I swear." Daesung nervously says while pulling over.

"Just act natural," Jackson quickly says as he glances behind worriedly.

"Hyung, stop you're behavior right now is anything but natural. The officer is going to think we have drugs in the car. Take a deep breath and chill," Jungkook says trying not to panic.

"Oppa, if you were too tired to focus on driving you should've said something I would've driven instead," Amber says exasperated.

"I know I wasn't speeding and I always stopped at the red lights," Daesung replies with earnest.

"Then why are we being pulled over?" Jackson asks.

"Everyone's wearing their seatbelts, right?" Jungkook asks while looking at everyone to make sure they really are wearing their seatbelts, which everyone is.

"I don't know, but we're about to find out why we got pulled over," Daesung replies as he sees the officers getting out of their car in the rear-view mirror, "Good day, officers."

"Do you know why we pulled you over, sir?" The officer at the driver's window asks Daeusng while the other officer, who is quite young, is standing on the passenger side of the vehicle analyzing the situation quietly.

"Unfortunately, I don't know, Officer Cho Kyuhyun-shi," Daesung replies sheepishly.

"You didn't use your turning signal when you switched lanes." Officer Kyuhyun states.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, sir," Daesung replies.

"License and registration, please." Officer Kyuhyun says.

"Ah, yes, let me get those for you," Daesung says while opening up the glove box and looking for the insurance card paper.

"Everyone has their seatbelts on, sir." the young officer states.

"Yes, thank you dongsaeng." replies Officer Kyuhyun.

"Hello, I'm Officer Kim Taehyun." he says with a big smile.

"You're an officer, wow" Jungkook replies in astonishment.

"Yes, it's my first day out in the field. I'm the second youngest cop in history. Officer Kyuhyun over there was the first." Taehyung informaly states.

"I hope your first day out in the field is going great," I reply.

"Ah, yes it is, thank you," he says almost in a whisper, "what is your name?"

"Her name is Mariah and today is her birthday," Jungkook intervenes.

"She's also single." Jackson adds with a wink.

"Jinja?! Well happy birthday Mariah-shi," Officer Taehyung excitedly yells before regaining his composure and asking, "has anybody caught your eyes yet?"

I blush, not sure what to reply.

"There are two handsome officers here, dongsaeng." Amber states with a wink.

"You're also sitting in between to handsome young fellows right now." Jackson, being extra, states.

"Ahem, thanks for the paperwork it'll just take a couple of minutes to process it. We'll be right back. Come on newbie, you got to learn this part of it too," Officer Kyuhyun says. Before walking away he makes eye contact with me. Little did Kyuhyun know that Taehyun noticed.

"Dongsaeng, gwenchana?" Daesung asks.

"Oooh, her face has gotten redder~" Jackson teases.

"Huh," I respond touching my cheeks feeling the warmth.

"Okay, I'm going to let you off with a warning. Next time, remember to use your blinker when switching lanes, okay," says Officer Kyuhyun.

"Oh yes, thank you so much officers," replies Daesung while putting everything back where it belongs.

"My shift ends in a couple of hours…are you doing anything else for your birthday?" Officer Taehyun asks with a flirty tone and is glared at by Officer Kyuhyun.

"Y-yes, we're going clubbing tonight…" I shyly reply nervously shifting from one foot to the other.

"Would you like to come? I'll swap numbers with you to let you know which club we end up going to," Jungkook says getting his phone ready.

"Alright, sounds good. I can tell we're going to be great friends," Officer Taehyung says.

"Would you also like to join us?" Daesung asks Officer Kyuhyun.

"I'm not sure if that would be deemed as appropriate. My apologies Miss Mariah, but I hope you have a wonderful birthday," Officer Kyuhyun replies as he rubs the back of his neck in a sheepish manner.

"No..no, it's alright and thank you," I sadly reply.

"Drive safely," Officer Kyuhyun says as he walks back to the patrol car.

"Don't forget to text me, Jungkook-ah. Bye everyone!" Officer Taehyung says waving.

"Mariah, I'm sorry," Amber quietly says while looking back at me.

"It's alright," I quietly reply.

"It's his loss, you'll meet some smoking hot guy at the club tonight," says Amber reassuringly.

"Or you could hook up with Officer Taehyung. He seemed very interested in you," says Jackson while nudging me with his elbow and wriggling his eyebrows up and down, 'eh -- eh~"

"His voice was surprisingly deep and y sounding," I reply blushing a little.

The rest of the car ride we spent deciding what to eat before heading back to our places.

~Meanwhile~

"Yo, what was that!?" asks Officer Taehyung.

"What?" Officer Kyuhyun replies pulling back onto the rode.

"Seriously! I've never seen you stare at a driver or a passenger like you did with, how did you put it, Miss Mariah," Officer Taehyung says impersonating the way Kyuhyun said your name.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kyuhyun denies.

"Yeah, you do," Taehyung  replies not dropping the issue.

"You should be glad, since she seemed to be taken by you, Flirty Junior," says Kyuhyun jealously.

"Well with my good looks and deep, y voice, who wouldn't be," Taehyung brags, "however, she was staring at you when you weren't staring at her…I'm not the one who made her blush first…seems she like she was smitten by you first, Pabo Senior." Taehyung states boldly.

"Well, she's probably dating one of the guys she was sitting in the back with," Kyuhyun suggests dejectedly.

"Nope, they were one-hundred percent being wingmen and said she was single." states Taehyung, "Hyung, you should really be a party crasher with me. When Jungkook-ah texts me what club they're going to tonight, I'll let you know, okay."

"I don't kn--" Kyuhyun was about to say.

"You can and must only say 'yes,' If you don't I'm showing up at your place and kidnapping you…I know how since I’m a cop," says Taehyung trapping his hyung as they head back to the station.

 

"Let's grab that table over there," Taehyung says after Kyuhyun and him walk into the club.

"You told me to hurry so we wouldn't be late and they're not even here," says Kyuhyun slightly annoyed.

"And we would've been if you took any longer to get ready." Taehyung states.

"Whatever. Let's order something to drink," Kyuhyun says.

"Oh! I think…yep…" Taehyung says seeing a familiar silhouette.

Kyuhyun stands up so quickly then sits back down just as quickly and tries to act natural while waiting.

"Oh, never mind, wasn't who I thought it was," Taehyung confesses sheepishly.

Kyuhyun glares at his young friend.

"It's her!" Taehyung says as he stands up.

Kyuhyun whips his head around so quickly that he almost gets whiplash, "That's not her."

"I know," confesses Taehyung.

Kyuhyun glares at him for the second time.

"I thought it would be funny and it was. You looked like an owl," Taehyung chuckles.

"Knock it off or I'll assign you to fill out all the paperwork after shift this week," Kyuhyun threatens.

"Let's go grab that booth, that was just vacated and cleaned," Taehyung says hurriedly and gets up heading that way.

Kyuhyun quickly follows while questioning him, "Exactly, how early are we?"

"They texted that they'll be here soon," Taehyung nonchalantly says.

"Then why did we show up so early?" Kyuhyun questions.

"I knew you'd be nervous and I didn't know how many times you might have to pee…ya know, since you're old," Taehyung jokingly says, "oooh, you're glaring at me for the third time…you better stop or you're going to get more wrinkles than you already have."

"Yah!" Kyuhyun yells slightly irritated.

"Hey, look Taehyung-ah and Kyuhyun-hyung are here!" says Jungkook heading over to them.

"Glad you guys could make it," I shyly say smiling and looking in Kyuhyun's direction, "I hope you didn't wait for us long."

"We just got here ourselves, right hyung?" says Taehyung looking from Kyuhyun to me.

"You look beautiful," Kyuhyun says quietly as we make eye contact.

"Thanks, you look handsome," I reply while blushing.

We all go over to a table booth and sit down, chat and order some drinks.

"Come on birthday lady, let's go dance!" Amber excitedly says while grabbing my hand pulling me from the table.

Jackson, Daesung, and Jungkook eventually join us.

"I hope you're not going to sit there the whole time and just stare at her," Taehyung bluntly says.

Kyuhyun just looks at him and shrugs. Taehyung sighs, downs his drink, and heads towards the group.

The boys come back to the dance floor after suspiciously going to the bathroom.

"I'll be back guys," Amber says, "I'm just going to go rest for a moment and hydrate." Amber sits at the table with Kyuhyun, "Are you going to dance?"

Kyuhyun glances at her then back at Mariah and shrugs. The boys see this and nod to one another. Jungkook starts dancing with Mariah, but then gets too nervous and  goes sits down at the table.

"This is my jam!" Jackson and Daesung states and grabs me to dance. Taehyung smiles and is fine dancing by himself. He glances over at Kyuhyun and sees that he has a serious look on his face. Jackson and him share a knowing look. After the song ends, Jackson also goes over to the table to hydrate and take a little rest.

"Oh!" I say surprised when I feel someone dancing behind me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Taehyung says in a deeper voice, "are you okay with this? May I put my hands on your hips?"

"Yes, it's okay if you do that," I say confidently as the alcohol kicks in more.

 Taehyung holds Mariah close, dancing with her, whispers in her here causing her to blush and smirks at Kyuhyun.

"Damn that kid," Kyuhyun quietly and jealously says, finishes his drink and stands up.

"Looks like I was right," Taehyung whispers to me and I look up to see Kyuhyun heading this way, "she's all yours hyung." He releases his hold on me, and pats Kyuhyun on the shoulder while heading to our table.

"You should dance with a real man," says Kyuhyun confidently as he pulls me to his chest.

"Oh, really and why is that?" I counter.

"You'll see," he replies with a smirk. I swear his voice got deeper too.

"Well, it seems Taehyung beat us all when it comes to Mariah's present." Amber boldly states while giving Taehyung two thumbs up.

"What do you mean? Jungkook innocently asks.

"Because my present to her is him," Taehyung replies pointing at Kyuhyun.

"He means love!" Daesung yell slurs then tipsily glares at Taehyung who rolls his eyes, "don't taint the boy!"

"Once this song ends, let's head to the dance floor!" Jackson says all pumped up.

"You guys are going to block him after you planned to get them together," Amber laughs.

"We plead the fifth," all the boys reply staring at their drinks.

My birthday ends with six drunken/tipsy people singing and dancing at a karaoke bar.