Streets of Love and Survival

Rap/Song Crackfic

A/N: This is a oneshot for my friend for a Christmas or Birthday present. I'm not completely happy with the way I ended it, so I may edit the ending later on when I get an idea. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a better title later too. I hope you enjoy it, Jewelmma ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-Dragon: Set up a rap battle for tonight.

Mino: Anyone in particular I should keep an eye on?

G-Dragon: There's a new gang surfacing, so keep an eye out for any new faces.

Mino: Okay.

G-Dragon: How's the deal going?

Taeyang: Could be better.

Mino: Think it'll go south?

Taeyang: Seems like it might.

G-Dragon: You got another plan up your sleeve, right?

Taeyang: *smirks* Don't I always.

Mino: Should I remind you of that one time?

Taeyang: We swore to never speak of and to forget that one time.

Mino: It's hard to forget you not having any eyebrows for two weeks.

Taeyang: *death glares at Mino*

G-Dragon: Cut it out and get to work.

 

--Time Skip--

Bobby: *walks into the club, checking out who's all there* "Any good rappers here to battle against?"

Mino: *currently bar tending* "Well there's a lot. I guess it depends on if you're picky about the rapper's gender."

Bobby: "A good rapper is a good rapper no matter their gender."

Mino: Well there's Baro, Beenzino, Bizniz, Bora, Cheetah, D.ana, Hwasa, HyunA, Ilhoon, Jackson, Jessi, J-Hope, Kemy, LE, Mark, Minhyuk, Moonbyul, Newsom, Rap Monster, Ravi, Suga, Sumin, Taecyeon, Yongguk, and Zelo.

Bobby: Dang! Well I guess I'll just rap and see who responds.

Mino: That's your best bet.

 

~Couple hours later~

Bobby: *takes the stage and begins rapping* "Yo, listen. My rapping skills are the best. Swag just oozes outta my chest. It ain't no lie just look at my six pack. *flashes abs* There ain't nothing I lack."

Rap Monster: You ain't got no jams. My rapping skills are outta the park like bam. They call me the monster of rap. Because my jams aren't crap. I slay the mic.

Bobby: The only thing you kill is everyone's eardrums. You're just a rapping bum.

Rap Monster: I rap about things that matter in life. But hey man nothing but strife. While you just jack your jaw. That's your biggest flaw.

DJ: *crowd screams* Okay, okay, okaaaayay. That was quite a battle, but now it's time to decide the winner. Is the winner Bobby? *crowd screams* Or is the winner Rap Monster? *crowd screams* And the winner is. . .Bobby!

Bobby: *grinning from ear to ear* Hey man, you're one heck of a rapper and challenger.

Rap Monster: Same to you man :D

*They both exit the stage and receive love from the audience. Rap Monster heads to the table his friends are sitting at. While Bobby heads back to the bar.*

Mino: Congrats dude!

Bobby: Thanks!

 

~Meanwhile~

CL: The heat is on us.

Jewel: Okay.

Bom: That means don't make any trouble, okay?

Jewel: I don't make trouble *"innocent" smile*

CL and Bom: We're serious. It won't be good if we have to bail you outta jail again.

Jewel: The last time was just a small misdemeanor though.

CL: But it's still on your record.

Bom: And it was a dumb misdemeanor.

Jewel: *sigh* It's going to be a boring day. *mumbles as she walks outta the house* On the other hand, creating beautiful artwork won't hurt anyone and if the heat shows up then it's easier for me to get away. *grabs a backpack full of art supplies that she hid behind a bush*

 

~Back at the club~

Mino: Hey, take over for me from here on?

Bartender 2: Yes, boss.

Mino: *heads to his office and picks up the phone to call someone* Hey, it's me. Yeah, there's someone here from that gang. No, nothing yet. Yes, I'm sure he's here to scope us out. Yes. What do you want me to do?

 

~Meanwhile~

Jewel: *walking around the city, scoping for a place to begin her fun*

 

~Back at the Club~

Seunghoon: Hey, is he here?

Bobby: Yeah, he just went in the back.

Seunghoon: He's probably caught a whiff of something. We should go with the plan, now.

Bobby: No, we should just sit here until the boss gives us the okay.

Seunghoon: Whateva. *sits moodily in his chair*

Bobby: *takes a sip of his drink* At least this place doesn't play crappy music and there's plenty of girls to kill time with ;)

Seunghoon: I guess a little fun wouldn't hurt anyone. *gets up and makes his way through the crowd to a group of girls*

I am a good boy

I am a good good

Ay, Hey ladies,

Ay, Hey babies,

Ay, Everybody,

I am a good boy

( credit to: GD & Taeyang "Good Boy" lyrics)

Bobby: *finishes his drink and then makes his way to the dancefloor*

 

~Meanwhile~

Jewel: *begins spray painting a beautiful picture on a wall* Heh heh, tagging someone else's turf is always fun, especially when they see the lovely artwork ;)

 

~Back at the club~

Bobby: You just couldn't listen and wait could you! *gun out and pointed*

Seunghoon: He was leaving! *gun out and pointed*

Mino: Yo, you must be Seunghoon. *smirking* The hot-headed punk that's been causing all sorts of trouble for your gang and every other gang out there.

Seunghoon: Shut up! You don't know me.

Bobby: *arches an eyebrow* Really Seunghoon.

Seunghoon: Yo, I'll shoot you too.

Mino: Ooo, sounds like trouble in paradise.

Bobby: You really want to be shot, don't you.

Seunghoon: Why don't you just go fill in the others on the situation. I got this.

Bobby: Can't do that.

Mino: Not old enough yet to not have a babysitter huh *smirks*

Seunghoon: Say one more thing and I'll pull the trigger.

Mino: No, you won't. It's obvious you need me alive.

Bobby: Seunghoon, do what you were originally supposed to do.

Seunghoon: *puts his gun away and walks up behind Mino*

Mino: *attacks Seunghoon*

Bobby *fires his gun*

Mino: *takes off running while ducking for cover*

Bobby: *keeps firing*

Seunghoon: ARGH! You shot me instead douchebag!

Bobby: It's just a flesh wound you pabo!

Seunghoon & Bobby: *runs after Mino*

Mino: *a great distance ahead of them and quickly turns a corner*

Jewel: Yo, you're messing up the art!

Him: Just be glad I'm wearing sunglasses and my mouth was closed*takes off his sunglasses to wipe off the paint* Yo, who do you think you are to be tagging my turf.

Jewel: This is your turf? Did you know that it ! I'm just trying to make this place look better.

Mino: I can't believe that you don't know whose turf you're tagging. I mean, my gang is number one in Seoul.

Jewel: Psh, yeah right. If that we're true you're turf would look nicer.

Mino: We like to keep things humble.

Jewel: *laughs*

Mino: *Hears people approaching* Shhhhhh.

Jewel: Don't shhh me, you creep.

Mino: *covers your mouth and pulls you into a corner to hide*

Jewel: *struggling to get away*

Mino: Two guys with guns are chasing me. So, if you don't want to die, be quiet.

Jewel: *Stops struggling, but death glares at him*

Mino: That's better. *cheeky smile*

Bobby: Stupid! The boss is going to be pissed!

Seunghoon: If you would've let me shoot him, he wouldn't have gotten away!

Bobby: He wouldn't be alive if I had let you shoot him! And the boss would've still been pissed!

Seunghoon: Shut up!

Bobby: Let's head back to headquarters. The boss is going to want an update.

Seunghoon: *runs his hand through his hair in frustration* Fine.

Mino: Okay, they're gone.

Jewel: Chicken.

Mino: What?!

Jewel: You're a coward. Don't you got some backup or a weapon?

Mino: Yes, but I'd rather not have to run from the cops too.

Jewel: Whatever.

Mino: You're one to talk. You willingly hid with me after you heard they had guns.

Jewel: *glares*

Mino: That's what I thought.

Jewel: *grabs her belongings from behind a garbage can*

Mino: Hey, no thank you for saving my life!

Jewel: *turns around and faces him* I wouldn't have been in danger if it wasn't for you!

Mino: You're on my turf and best bet is that they would've seen or heard you spray painting and questioned you.

Jewel: *turns back around and continues walking away*

Mino: *half-smiles* Interesting chick.

 

~At headquarters~

Zico: How. many. times. do. I. have. to. tell. you. to. stick. with. The plan!!

Seunghoon: *stays quiet*

Bobby: Too many.

Zico: And you! I teamed you with him because I trusted you to keep an eye on him!

Bobby: *puts his hands up in defense* No one can keep an eye on him. At least I tried unlike the others.

Zico: Bobby, you're dismissed. Seunghoon, let's go over all the rules again.