200%

Give Love 200%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"A 200%

Uh look at me, look at me, look at me
Look at me, look at me, look at me

When I look at you, the love and instinct in my heart
Tells me to hurry and confess to you
All of the competitors that surround you
Yes I’m a soldier for you
Before I release my sweet ment
Gentlemen, have you warmed up your lips? 
Kanjang kongjang kongjangjang equals kan kongjangjang

 

My name is Do Kyungsoo, 3rd year highschool student. I am the #1 among the "other ones" at the same time the secretary of the student council. My huge eyes seem to turn into slits as i remember how they all turn up against me? i know they all conspired to not make me the number one! and i am always number one even in the Student Council, i should be the president! 

"no he can't be the president!! you know how much he hates the 'other ones' he can't handle them well!" says one member of the student named Bacon? was that his name again.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo but Baekhyun is right.....you are indeed the best student, capable of becoming a leader...heck even the president but then...you know how Suho and Kris can handle those things well right" the guy named Doritos said not meeting my eyes and rubbing the back of his neck. YES. don't look at me because I will mentally plan how I can possibly ruin your life for agreeing with...ah- yes Baekhyun.

"I think we should make Suho as the president of the council!" he added while looking at Kim Joonmyeon. Yes i acknowledge him for being on the 2nd spot next to me...and also the guy beside him who always carry a face. He looked like the 'other ones' that i hate he has a weird fashion sense and his hair is dyed blonde, but he was on the 3rd spot under my name. ed faced Kris Wu.hmm...

back to that Suho guy..he was smart yes but all he can ever do was bribe the "other ones" with his huge bank account and well that Kris is pretty ed face and no one wants to get on the dragon's bad-side . He might probably be an heir to the triad or something, that's why people are scared of him. When it comes to being a leader, i am still the NUMBER ONE.

"so lets call a vote shall all in favor to make Suho as president and Kris as the president raise your hands!"  Chen said while standing up and raising his hand up in the air. That Kim Jongdae....a wannabe Jackie Chan that's why he dubbed himself as Chen but Chen was also like me...the number one among the second year students.

I glared at the rest of the student council members, Kim Minseok the treasurer who was beside Chen was busy munching on his favorite boazi, was he paying attention or his eyes were just so small you can't tell that they are open or not? I bet his attention was on his food...but there he was raising his free hand...My eyes trailed to the next people beside Minseok. the board members of the council the second years... there was Eyeliner Baekhyun and of course the uniorn Lay...raising their hands in the air. I SWEAR I AM GOING TO BREAK ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE EYELINERS! 

 

"hey Kyungsoo" 

I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Kim Joonmyeon.

"you will..."

"you will be the secretary" Kris finished for him

"it's for the best Kyungsoo..." Suho said his hand that was on my shoulder fell to the ground.

The  student council meeting felt like a blur, i was there physically but my mind was all too busy shouting profanities at them. Thank goodness the meeting ended and I hurriedly went out of the room.

 

that was not a meeting to elect officers their was no election at all! it was to conspire against me!!! Kyungsoo number 1!

"hey did you hear? kyungsoo was supposed to be the new president but he was demoted to being the secretary?" student A said in a failed whisper

"oh...must be because he is so uptight! all he does is study!" answered his friend

"you know he refers to those who are not ranked on the top 25 as the other ones???" 

"hahahaha!! what are we then nothing?? we are like nearing the 100th mark!"

Their conversation ended in laughters, while i unconsciously crumpled the origami i was doing inside the Student Council office. I looked at the paper my anger was worsening, I just threw it on the floor to particularly nowhere.I turned my back at it and walked for the exit.

5 seconds did not pass when i regret throwing that paper. The others did not know...i dont do study only. I am fond of origamis you fools! I immediately turned around I saw it flying around because of the wind coming from the open windows in the hallways. 

 

NOOOO!

the paper was flying...continue flying...and i ran for it..

 

But it fell out the window....

I bolted for the exit.

Now I was on the school ground's headed to the area where the paper fell. It was just right there. I spot a familiar red paper in the hands of-

 

"AHHHHHHH JONGIN OPPA!!!!!!!!" 

I turned around to where the voices came from, a group of girls were running to my direction? fans? really?? because of the number one Kyungsoo? I composed myself and tried to act cool...ahh..come here fans...fans of Kyung-

"JONGINNN OPPPA!!!!" 

when was my name Jongin?

Ah they are coming...

but they continued to run and succesfully managed to make me fall on the floor. I scrapped my knee and I glared at them "YA! APOLOGIZE TO ME!"

but they did not even bat an eye at me...they were huddled to where my origami was. I realized who picked it up. Kim Jongin. The hottest guy in school...but he was the worst... the 100th among a hundred.. and i hate people like him..."the other ones"

I was about to run to there direction but the crowd overwhelmed my strength...yes i'm a guy but these girls are beasts and im a normal human being.

"OPPA DONT GO!" they cry in frustation

Oppa? i swear they looked as old as the cleaning ajhumma of the school. "YA APOLOGIZE TO ME YOU IDIOTS!" i screamed at them

"huh what's wrong with you?" someone said while leaving, the other girls followed at her only stared at me and left.

I felt my anger for that IDIOT JONGIN GETTING WORSE. and he even kidnap my precious Origami!! I decided to run to his direction....

But I couldn't find him anywhere...ah maybe next time.

So here I was watching the Kim Jongin practicing his latest dance yet. Ever since that day, I began to observe the dumb kid. I wanted to observe how the "other ones" lived were they like normal people? live breathe sleep and eat like us? I might just right this for a thesis or maybe because of him I can find a cure to something like cancer! brilliant plan Kyungsoo..you are number one!

This day marked a week of my observations, I finally found him after a day when it all started, when he got my origami. I heard the music stopped followed by screams of fangirls once again. I rolled my eyes at them. 

After probably an hour of dealing with pests, me and Jongin were finally alone...i could finally get my...

Oh.

he got something out of his bag...it was the origami.

and for the first time i felt my heart beating fast...

he was caressing and smiling at it...even if it was all crumpled..

My hands unconsciously reached for him, my knees were starting to head to his direction.

"OPPPPAAA!"

but i was stopped again by those crazed fangirls..i rema

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter