Final

First Love

               It’s been three weeks now ever since Jungkook and Jin had been interact with each other. It was convenience for both, especially Jungkook, since he’s the one that strongly denied a meet up and was lack of self-esteem in communication.

 

               It’s not Jin hadn’t try to talk to him personally. He had. For twice. But he didn’t want to make it hard for Jungkook. He afraid that th young lad would feel discomfort and lose connects with him when he push him to do a meet up. He didn’t want to lose him. Though the fact that is made his heart break into pieces, he would go slowly through writing message on table. But they didn’t write it on the table surface ever again (since they started to talk about private stuff), and they started writing letter, on colorful colored papers, with scent and perfume spray. Intentionally, it was actually a love letter.

 

               Jin’s class was ended at the lab that day. The first grader class would replace them soon. It was Jungkook’s. They wait for the fifth grader class to leave the room at the outside.

 

               ‘’Hey Jin and Yongsuk, could you please wait for a moment? I have something to discuss with both of you guys…’’ Mdm. Bora said as she fixed her glasses on the bridge of her nose. She was right beside the counter, and was now facing her two students that had been called. They talked casually, and didn’t realize that there was supposed to be another class right at the moment. But she was teaching them as well, and she called them in.

 

               Mumbling quiet stuff like an angry little kid, the class’s representative, Sungjae laid his chest on the table with a grunt and sleep. Mdm. Bora going to take a very long hour to talk with her precious students. She loves them. The last time they had class together, she was forgot that she had class, and ditch it as soon when she met Sulli and Krystal.

 

               Another called made, and this time it was for Jungkook.

 

               ‘’Jungkook-ah, come here…’’ she said, and the boy walked up to her abruptly without too much hesitance though V’s insisted grasp around his wrist begging him not to go. He’s stupid at some time moment.

 

               Jin’s eyes widen at the name called.

 

Jungkook.

 

               Sounds familiar. Too familiar.

 

               ‘’Yes, madam?’’ Jungkook asked when he was standing beside J-Hope. Jin was staring at him over his friend without a blink. He’s beautiful. Is that him?

 

               ‘’Collect yesterday’s homework…’’ she instructed and made gesture with her hand to hurry up. ‘’…and please wake Sungjae up. He’s not functioning well. Good boy, Jeon Jungkook…’’ she added with a bright smile over her face. She clapped her hands excitedly when hearing her own thought. Jin could swear that the last name was like a soft whisper in his ears. So gentle. It’s like zephyr blowing his skin, and he flinched with shiver.

 

 

 

Found you.

 

 

 

               He continued to stare at the boy for a little moment more. And he got more immersed with his wonderful visage. He’s beautiful. So beautiful like a porcelain doll.

 

 

 

 

 

               Afar, for the next few days, Jin continued to savor Jungkook, but he still didn’t tell that he already known him and it should stay only a secret. Jungkook is perfect. Whereas his gentle attitude, his soft voice, his shy behavior, though he was evil at some moment where he would hit V and Jimin when he was annoyed by the two people’ behaviors, but the rest of it, was perfect.

 

               He had a really dark, black hair. With neat slanted bang inclining over his clean forehead. His skin is pure and white radiances as snow, and he was tall, but not as tall as Jin, and had a petite, slim body.

 

               And one day, Jin wants to meet. Badly. He is falling in love deeper with the boy. But Jungkook rejected with another disagree and Jin was disappointed. Though, he made a discussion to just confess. Yes. Confess.

 

               He held up a meet in some rendezvous place with J-Hope and V at a Japanese restaurant. V was J-Hope’s best friend, and they’re mere a year age apart. He purposely told V to bring Jungkook as well, and the guy agrees.  Though he wasn’t at first.

 

               ‘’I’m sorry…this wasn’t a really best choice of place…’’ he said when they were sitting in circle around a table. Jungkook was sitting facing him, and V was beside him. V and J-Hope, who were sitting across each other silently nudges at each other’s feet, pretending to eat like they know nothing. And it was a damn act for Jin.

 

               ‘’It’s….o – okay…’’ Jungkook stammered. His cheeks were flushed red. He never goes out eating dinner with someone before. This was his first. Though, it wasn’t actually his. V invited him over without knowing that the dinner was actually made up especially for him.

 

               Jin smiled. That was his first time they ever communicate through real lives. It’s feels fantastic. It was a feeling that made him cringe in joy and pure happiness.

 

               They eat for the next hour. J-Hope and V were the loudest – all being too greedy as they always got up to take another plate of food at the counter. The two boys who just got left were only could awkwardly staring at each other. And Jin would cleared his throat with crimson cheeks, smiling shyly and continue to eat, not forgetting to put up a better manner on the table in front of his crush. His beautiful crush.

 

               They exchanged numbers and contacts. Though it was just their first met, Jin said that he just want to be a friend. And they messages, but Jin didn’t tell the boy that he actually know him already – a secret guy behind the notes written on the table. At the dinner, he told the boy that his name was Seok, indicating his real birth name that was supposed to be Seok Jin when it was combined. He never tells the boy about his real name, so it was fine.

 

               At night when they’re texting, Jungkook learn that Jin was such a sweet person. He always keeps his language modest, being sorry when he realized that he’s bothering him at some time being. When they had to go further, they exchanged pictures and talking about a relationship. They become close friends not more than just a month.

 

                In school, when it was finally time for recess, Jin would come to his class and have a meal together. And when the school is over, they would go back home together. Jin would him until his house’s front gate, though it was about two kilometers away from his. It was fine, he said.

 

             ''Jungkook-ah....let's date....'' Jin proposed shyly at the usual time where he always the younger home. It's just like a routine now then. And he's more than happy to know that the lad wasn't that awkward with him anymore.

 

             Jungkook blushed. And he looked down onto the road. The weather started to change. No more winter. He brushed his shoes sole onto the ground like a kid.

 

             ''I --''.

 

             ''Please?''.

           

            Jin looked down sadly on the ground and he couldn't hear any feedback from the younger. He feels his pride had been collapsed. He's gone. Jungkook is not going to be his. He feels his cheeks heated, warm and his ears are red. It's embarassing, to be rejected.

 

            But when he was about to leave, a pairs of soft lips landed on his cheek. He flushed red. It was Jongkook. He was on his tiptoes to reach the older's straight in the face who was a lot taller than he was. And tint of red on his both cheeks. He was flustered.

       

They smiled shyly and the day was ended with another awkward grasp of hands.

 

 

Awkward, but blooming love.