Before 3AM

Before 3AM

“We’re so dead.” Taeyeon breathes out as hands reach out to grip Jessica’s.

 


“That’s later. Let’s talk about now.” Jessica smirks as Taeyeon whimpers at the slightest touch.

 


An index trailed their way down her covered slit. Taeyeon trembled in anticipation. Jessica always had to do it this way, teasing Taeyeon endlessly before catching her off guard, earning a copious amount of her sweet arousal as Taeyeon cry out in definite pleasure.

 


“What if I don’t want to talk?” Taeyeon resisted and Jessica sighed.

 


“Who spoke first?” She grumbled slightly.

 


“You.” Said simply as Taeyeon flipped them over, causing Jessica to gasp in surprise.

 


“I was not done?”

 


“I want to do things differently tonight.” Taeyeon the words out of Jessica as she leans in for a kiss which always left her lover dazed.

 


Hips raised to make the job simpler as Taeyeon pulled at her shorts. Jessica lets out a moan when Taeyeon’s palm brushed against her sensitive spot. Taeyeon hovered over her lover for a bit. They were , cold to the bones but the heat between them is rising. Soon, Jessica finds herself mewling into Taeyeon’s ear as the older girl slowly but surely brought them to .

 


**

 


It was how everything was suppose to be. They were asked to ignore, share no eye contact but for a pair of lovers of three years and counting, it was hard not to send at least a sweet smile to each other.

 


“Sica.” Her name was called.

 


She turns to find herself but no one around her. Taeyeon was calling, hand raised in a come hither motion. Her smile was bright, sweet as Jessica last remembered. Yes, I’m coming, she had wanted to say into her microphone but she had to feign ignorance so she returned the smile with a closed lips and made her way over quickly. She reached for her hand and never had she felt so blissful on stage. She caught Sunny looking but turned away quickly for the crowds were chanting. Taeyeon leaned towards her, faces close as they chanted alongside the crowd. Jessica smiled big, happy to be here but more importantly Taeyeon was smiling. And that mattered most for now.

 


**

 


She kicked off her sneakers as soon as they reached the dressing room. The insoles were hurting her ankle and she all but flopped onto a couch, massaging her sore ankles and the girls and the staff bustled around the room. She laid back and wiped the perspiration off her forehead. Someone came to sit next to her and she guessed the person to be either one of the managers or the girls who cared a lot.

 


“You think we will get away with that?” Jessica asked, a hand landed on Taeyeon’s thigh.

 


Taeyeon’s eyes sprang open. It’s Jessica, she thought, surprised nonetheless. She turned to face Jessica tiredly, a wry smile on her face.

 


“I did not go through all that hate for nothing.” She said softly.

 


Jessica’s eyes which were wide with adrenaline earlier immediately turned soft in sorry.

 


“I hate this, Taengoo.”

 


“But it’s the best we can do to keep this relationship, I can’t lose you. I love you too much.”

 


“And I love you too.”

 


They would have kissed to show it but there were many people around and neither was keen on the idea of people watching. Taeyeon left unwillingly a few minutes later, after they held hands for a bit, with Jessica rubbing the back of her lover’s hand affectionately. It was a way to show how much she needs her.

 


**

 


“Taengoo,”

 


“Hm?”

 


“Why do you go so far for me?”

 


They were side by side on the bed, the duvet thrown over their shivering body. Neither cared that they were still covered by a thin layer of perspire, it was cold in the hotel room.

 


“Because…” Taeyeon stops, “Do I need a reason to do so? I just love you that much.”

 


“Even after I almost left you?”

 


“You were scared.”

 


“You have to stop trying to understand me, Taengoo. I know I’m full of sometimes and it would be nice if you could scold me. You’re-” Jessica huffed. “You’re too nice to me.”

 


Taeyeon lets out a pleasant giggle.

 


“Well, okay, I will scold you when I need to.”

 


“Promise?”

 

 

“Now, why do I need to promise such a mundane thing?” Taeyeon laughed. “Jessica, I love you and I guess it’s unfortunate that I understand you too well but know this, you’re not the only one who almost gave up on this.”

 


“But you stayed anyway.”

 


“Because Fany literally knocked some sense into me while you were on your own.”

 


Jessica remembered the dark times when they were forced to separate, when Taeyeon became a different person and Jessica was constantly surrounded with fear and insecurity. It was horrible then, their phones had been confiscated by the unwilling managers and Taeyeon had to use Tiffany’s to stay in contact with the Jung’s household where Jessica took full authority over the house phone. They mostly talked at night, when everyone but them were asleep, they used to share notorious plans of running away from the company for a day to themselves. Unfortunately, as the days go by, the phone calls lessened due to fatigue from their schedules, their relationship was starting to crack and just as Jessica was about to call this relationship off, Taeyeon daringly showed up at her house and assured her that everything was okay and that they should stay strong and not show a sign of vulnerability to the one who caused these.

 


“What are we going to do when we return?” Jessica asked, not expecting an answer.

 


“We take in whatever they throw at us. It won’t change a thing.” Taeyeon said simply before turning onto her side and snuggling up to Jessica who did the same.

 


They smiled at each other like they always do before they sleep and just as the clock showed that it was 3AM in the morning, the both of them had drifted to slumber.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hesitated putting this up but now that it's here, I hope you enjoyed this. Comments are greatly appreciated.