Oblivious Love

Oblivious Love: SM New Girl Group.

*The Spencer Residents*

"Goodmorning family," A tired Jewel walked down the stairs and sat the table. "What's for breakfast?" Her mom walked into the dining room holding a envolope with a bowl of cereal. "Here sweetie," she said putting down the bowl as Jewel began eating. Her mom sat across from her. She opened the envolope and began reading what was in it. Her eyes widen. "H-Honey," Jewel looked up, with a mouth full of food. "It's from SM Entertainment, It says that Lee Soo Man wants to meet with you today at five o'clock," Jewel spit out her cereal and milk everywhere,"What!" She exclaimed, jumping up from her seat and taking the note. While her mother was busy cleaning the cereal anf milk off of her, Jewel read the note. "I'm in!" She yelled, hugging her mom.

*The Pool Residents*

"I'm off to school!" Carson yelled through the house. While she was slipping on her shoes she heard her brother ask her mother,"What's SM Entertainment?" Carson's eyes widened. She ran through the livingroom where her brother was, with only one shoe on. "Let me see that!" She exclaimed to her younger brother, snatching it from him. "Carson!" The little one complained. "Oh Hush it!" She opened it and began to read it. "Mom!" She yelled jumping up and down. "What is it?" Carson sqealed then shoved the paper in her face,"I Did It!"

*The Mi Residents*

"Honey," Sun's mother came in Sun's room."It's time to get up," Sun mummbled and rolled over. "There is something that came in the mail for you," Sun put a pillow over her head."I don't care throw it away!" Her mother smirked. "I guess SM is going to be upset..." Before she could finish, Sun's eyes popped open and she fell out of the bed and ran to her mother, taking the paper from her. "M-Mom I-I," her mom smiled."I know Congradulations!"

*The Bowler Residents*

Lila walks out to the drive way and checks the mail. "Mom, Mom, Mom, Dad, Me...." She trailed off. "Wait me!" She excitedly grabbed her mail. She opened it and began reading it. A big grin grew wide across her face. She squealed and ran inside to tell her parents.

*The Jae Residents*

"Ah!" The parents heard a scream from up stairs. They ran up to see their daughter jumping up and down on her bed. Her dad looked annoyed,"What is it?" She was so happy that she was speaking weird."Five- SM- Mr.Lee- Meeting!" Her mother was confused. "Sweetheart slowly," She took a deep breath then said,"Five o'clock today I have to meet Mr.Lee from SM Town, I Made it mom," She finally got the word to come out. Her dad just rolled his and walked out while her mother was busy crying.

*The Kyung Residents*

"Soona, this came in the mail for you," Soonas roomate called."Oh thanks," She took a sip of her coffee, when she finished reading she took a big gulp of the hot coffee."Hot!" She screamed and threw the coffee. It broke againset the wall."Are you okay?" Her roomate asked. "Yes, actually I'm Fantastic," She smiled looking down at the paper.

*The Hee Residents* 

Young walked out of her room and sat at the table."Hey honey read this," Her dad said. She grabbed the note. "Oh awesome," She said as she stood up and grabbed her bag and headed to the door."That's it?" She smiled at him."Of course I'm happy, but I'm not that overreactive about stuff. Love you I'm going to school."

*The Bong Residents*

"I made it!I made it!" Cha chanted, dancing around her room. Her brother opened the door, "Hey sis-" He stopped wide eyed seeing his sister dance. She stopped dead in her tracks. "Breakfast?" He said and shut the door slowly and quietly. She face palmed herself,"Embbaressing!" 

*The Cho Residents*

"Congrats!" She just stared blankly back at the random stranger(Mailman). She took the mail and smiled. She opened it and read it. "Waht is that?" Her older brother teased. "I made it..." she said softly."What?" He leaned closer. "I made it!" She yelled nearly knocking him down. "Dang,"

*The Ae Residents*

"Mommy I found this under a pot, were you trying to keep it from me?" Her mom looked away."Yeah, I don't want my baby to leave!" She exclaimed hugging her daughter. "Mom I'll visit on holidays!" "Promis?" They pinky promised then laughed. 

 

It was five o'clock and one by one each girl walked in. When Jewel walked in she two fimiliar faces."Lila, Carson?" She asked. The two of them look at her and scream, she did the same."Holy cow! I haven't seen you guys since highschool!" Jewel exclaimed. "I know when Carson walked in we had a bit of a crying episode, we were the first two in here," Jewel laughed. 

"Annong Girls," Lee Soo Man walked in and bowed. All the girls lined up and bowed back."I assume, you know why you're here," He said sitting in his chair. "Ne," the girls replied. "Good now that we have cleared things up, You will be moving into the doorms tommrow, and we will keep working hard, Understand?" The girls bowed,"Ne," He smiled. "You are dismissed," The girls bowed once more and walked out.