Meeting Paradise

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun drove his fancy car to OH COMPANY, his 'company'. Actually, it was his father's company,but his father 'commanded' him to take over the company. When he arrived at the company, he parked his car in the basement and walked to the elevator. The elevator opened,he got in and pressed the 35 floor button and the door closed. He waited for a moment and once the elevator's door opened, he got out and walked to the secretary, "Mr. Sehun, you can come in right now,"the secretary said after she saw him. With his poker face, he went into the only office on the floor. When he entered the big office, he could see an old man wore a thick glasses, sat on the fancy couch, his father was waiting for him. When his father saw Sehun, he fixed his glasses and pointed at the spaces beside him.

Sehun shook his head, "What do you want now? Huh?"said Sehun coldly. The old man cleared his throat and spoke, "My friend and I already arranged a wedding for you. It's for the company's future,". "You think you can control me? I'M NOT YOUR ROBOT! I don't want that arranged wedding with somebody I don't know! I don't care if it's for the company's future! I DON'T CARE!"yelled Sehun to his father. He stormed out from the office and walked to the elevator. His father followed him from behind. "Sehun! Your mom wants you to listen to me! Do this arranged wedding or I will fired you from your possision!"said his father. Sehun looked at his father and smirked, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!! You can fired me anytime, because I don't care! Mom wants me to be happy, and it's true, she said I should listen to your crap, but your crap can't make me happy!". When the elevator opened, he walked into it and pressed the basement floor. Before the elevator's door closed, he could see his father's sad face. He smirked and the door closed. 

He went to his car and drove to a special place that no one knew, except him and his mother. A magical place, where he used to go with his mother. They called it the 'Paradise'. It was basically a meadow full of dandelion on a hill not far from Seoul. They used to blow a dandelion while they made a wish. After he arrived, he parked his car behind a white bicycle. He walked to the meadow and sat there. He looked at the evening sky and sighed. Eomma, I miss you. Are you happy there? Should I follow you? Why did I have to listen to my father's words if it didn't make me happy? he thought. "Aish! My life is ! I have to sacrifice my passion for him, now my love life? Argghh!"he mumbled, and he ruffled his hair. Suddenly, he heard a strains of a song. It came from behind him. Because he was curious, he decided to find out and went to the source of that song. 

After he arrived to the source of that song, he found a girl with a white dress. She was playing a violin. He sat 1 meter behind her, so she wouldn't realize his pressense. He didn't know the song but it felt familiar. The song made him felt peace, he forgot about his problems. It was magical, he felt happy when she slowly swiped the violin strings. When he heard her symphony, he felt like he knew her story. she looks like an angel, he thought. When she finished, before he knew it, he clapped his hands and smile plastered on his face. The girl was facing him and gave him a deathly glare. He stopped clapped and his smile faded away. Instead, he looked at her eyes intensely. She's truly an angel, he thought. "What are you doing here? You aren't suppose to be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter