Between Good & Bad

Operation: Bad Girl GETS Good Guy

 

        I closed my eyes and rested my head on my folded arms on top of my desk.

 

        I was suddenly awakened by screams. I groaned, as I tried to ignore the noise.

 

        It’s always the same. Don’t they get tired of making fools of themselves?

 

         “Omo, so cute~”

        “I just can’t get enough of them!”

        “They’re so handsome!”

 

        Even though my eyes are closed I just can’t help roll my eyes at their antics. But I just ignore it again as I tried taking a nap.

 

 

        When I couldn’t ignore it anymore, I straightened up as I glared at the girls that were squealing like idiots behind me. They shut up quickly and put their heads down.

 

        I turned towards the ones being squealed at and scowled at them.

 

        “What do they see in you?” I still have the scowl on my face as I spoke to them.

 

        The 3 of them laughed as they shook their heads while staring at me.

 

        “Don’t you dare laugh at me.” I glared.

 

        Their laughs died down a bit and smiled at me. As one patted my head, I pursed my lips as I swatted his hand off my head.

 

        “Oh, Lex. Why can’t you just lighten up?” he said.

 

        “You’re so mean. If you continue further, you won’t have fan boys anymore.” The other one winked.

 

        I scoffed, “Does this face look likes it gives a about it?” I pointed at myself.

 

        “Whatever. Okay to make it up for you, give us one request about anything and we’ll do it.” The last one said.

 

        I smirked as an evil plan popped out of my mind, “Anything?”

 

        The 3 looked a bit hesitant as they nodded.

 

        “Well, okay…” I smiled as I happily told them what I want them to do.

 

        “WHAT? Fine… Just watch babe.” He smirked at me whilst winking.

 

        I chuckled while rolling my eyes at him. I know he likes me and he’s been doing things to make me notice him but at the same time he’s my closest guy friend well except for the old kingkas, and he already confessed to me countless of times but in a joking way, though I know that it’s true.

 

        “Do it right and I might take you up on your offer on the movie last week.” I smugly grinned at him.

 

        “You’re taking advantage of me, aren’t you?”

 

        “Maybe~” I laughed.

 

        “Yah! You two stop flirting already and pay attention, your target is almost here.” The other young man scolded us but we just laughed at it.

 

        “Jealous? Don’t worry… I’ll tell Min Young about your little crush on her too.” I laughed at him.

 

        “Yah”—

 

        I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up because I already saw Hye Yoon enter the room. I intensely looked at her as she made her way towards her chair at the other side of the room.

 

        I turned towards Mark and signaled him to do it. He smirked at me and casually walked faster and went to sit next to Junghyun so was sitting in front of Hye Yoon’s desk.

 

        I watched as Mark pretended to make conversation with Junghyun and then I saw his leg stretched out when Hye Yoon was going to pass his direction.

 

        “AHHH!” with that the whole class stopped and stared at Hye Yoon who was already at the ground groaning in pain.

 

        I laughed first and then the rest followed.

 

        I smirked and met eyes with Mark and he winked at me.

 

        “What a loser!” Sun Bi; the girl who was sitting behind Hye Yoon mocked as she pointedly laughed at Hye Yoon.

 

        I looked back at Hye Yoon and we met eyes.

 

        I quickly composed myself and looked impassive, and stood up. I walked towards her and I reached out a hand to her.

 

        Everyone stopped and gasped, and I saw Hye Yoon looked surprised and hesitant as she looked at my hand.

 

        “My hand’s getting numb.” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

        Just then she finally held to my hand and I helped her up and I think she already believed me when she made me lift more of her weight.

 

        What a loser indeed.

 

        I quickly yanked my hand back and let go of her and I saw her fall back down to the floor.

 

        Everyone laughed again. I smirked at her as I bent down a bit and raised an eyebrow at her, “Did you have your eyes closed at the hallway? Pathetic little .” I scoffed at her as I straightened back up and crossed my arms.

 

        I saw tears building up in her eyes and with that she clumsily scrambled up to her feet and gathered her things as she went running out of the room.

 

        I followed her leaving figure with a huge smirk, but then my smirk vanished when I saw the people by the door.

 

        Jimin, V and Jungkook were standing there staring at Hye Yoon’s leaving figure as well and just then they turned and looked like they were searching for someone and just then they saw me.

 

        Not these look again.

 

        I saw the three’s blank and unfazed looks disapproving at me. One suddenly shook his head as he walked towards his desk while the other two followed.

 

        I felt annoyance towards them as I just glared at them.

 

 

        My ruined morning went by and it was our lunch time. What makes me like this stupid school was that we have 2 hours of lunch. So my friends and I were already done with our food and just sitting at our table and it’s not even an hour yet when lunch started.

 

        “I’m bored… let’s play.” I whined.

 

        “Me too.” Ha Ni seconded.

 

        “Instead of playing why don’t you try and finish your task?” An Ji nagged me but I scowled at her.

 

        “Sure where a lot of people are in the same room. You go and ing ruin our identity.” I hissed at her.

 

        “Hey, hey… let’s just play okay. I have one.” Seun Yoon announced.

 

        “Oh, before I forget… I heard you made a scene in your room this morning.” An Ji bombarded me again.

 

        I glared at her, “You know. You could just let that thing go. The world doesn’t only revolve on me, so let’s just talk about something else… and maybe this will lighten your interrogations, yes I did. I humiliated her and made her run out and cry.” I smirked.

 

        An Ji just shook her head and sighed, and I kind of heard her mutter a ‘what am I going to do with you’ whilst sighing with frustration.

 

        “So.” Seung Yoon clapped as she tried to break the tension. All of us turned to look at her.

 

        “Betting Dares.” She announced.

 

        “I already make money on my own. Pass.” I yawned and stood up to leave.

 

        “But it’s our game. Come on~” Eun Ae whined as she called out for me.

 

        “Maybe next time when appa finally decides to cut off my allowance.” I scoffed while sarcastically retorting to my friends.

 

        “Laters!” I laughed.

 

 

        I was passing by some students then I heard a table full of girls walking about something interesting and I felt my adrenaline rush with excitement.

 

        “No way, really?”

        “Yeah, she was brought to the clinic after finding her at the girls’ restroom inside the 2nd cubicle all bloody.”

 

        My ears perked up and turned towards them, and I casually sat beside the last girl near me, “Who was brought to the clinic?” I asked sweetly.

 

        The girls were all startled when they saw me and went nervous. I tried to stop myself from rolling my eyes at them and ing out on them.

 

        “Who was brought to the clinic?” I tightly smiled at them as I repeated my question. I hate it when I have to repeat something I already said.

 

        “uh… well… Hye”—

 

        The girl next to me choked a bit and was cut off. I felt blood circulating at the mention of the first name… and I was fighting back the urge to just strangle the girl to tell me already. Thoughts started to run around my head.

 

        No way… did she really try to kill herself?

 

        “It was Hye Jung from class 3-D.” the girl across from me finished.

 

        I frowned at that. “Oh… okay. Thanks.” I chirped as I rose from the table and walked away.

 

        But I halted back and went back to face the table again and the girls were all staring at me all expectant.

 

        I smirked as I took the glass nearest from me and poured it at the girl next to me. “Told you, I’ll give you attention.” I patted her cheeks and tightly smiled at her before leaving the cafeteria.

 

        I saw BTS’ blank stare at me, as we all bumped each other by the door. That’s when turned around and head back to our table. I lazily slumped myself back to my seat.

 

        “I thought you’re not going to join?” Seung Yoon asked.

 

        I just waved my hand at her indicating don’t bother me and rolled my eyes, “I’m not. I don’t where to go next so I came back.” I casually said.

 

        “O-kay… well, the 1st one to…” I died their voices down and just stared straight across the cafeteria.

 

        I just blankly watched as the table I was staring was happily chatting with each other and laughing. I furrowed my brows at their table.

 

        What makes them so popular?

 

        Yeah, sure they have good-looking faces, they’re smart, friendly, talented, and they’re all part of the Student Council and to add things up… they’re really kind to everyone.

 

        But… what makes him different from his other friends?

 

        Why do I always find myself staring at him?

 

 

        I was too into my thoughts that I didn’t notice I was staring at him but what made me come back to my senses was when I met his eyes. I tried covering up my stupidity by slowly looking away as if my eyes were roaming around the place.

 

        I could sense I was still being stared at so I finally straightened up and hit Seung Yoon’s arm.

 

        “What the hell?!” she snarled at me.

 

        “I’m playing too… what’s the dare?” I ignored her death glare and just smiled.

 

        She was still glaring at me while rubbing her sore arm, “Too late, Jin Ae’s already doing to dare. 10,000 won. Each.” She said as she whipped her head towards where Jin Ae was.

 

        I raised my eyebrow at Jin Ae. She doesn’t usually accept any dares; she’s more on placing bets. I saw her walking towards the center of the cafeteria. I smirked.

 

        She literally grabs a bowl of ice cream from a table near her and a plate of half eaten spaghetti. She smeared the ice cream to one student and then flung the spaghetti at someone.

 

        “FOOD FIGHT!”

 

        With her loud scream everyone erupted into cheers and started throwing food at everyone.

 

        I laughed as the seven of us who were left back at the table went under the table and tried covering ourselves.

 

        I saw Jin Ae running towards our table.

 

        “I told ya I can.” She laughed; she was smeared with something on her right cheek.

 

        I saw Ha Ni wipe it with her index finger and tasted it.

 

        All of us looked at her weirdly, “hmm. Tteobbeokki sauce~” she chimed happily.

 

        We all laughed. We tried going out of the cafeteria to avoid getting dirty. Once we got out of the cafeteria, I heard someone spoke loudly.

 

        “Everyone please stop.”

 

        With just that the screams we heard dies down and I can’t hear any plates and trays falling to the ground.

 

        Everyone listens to them.

 

        If we can make people do what we ask by threatening them. BTS doesn’t have to; if they ask students will follow willingly.

 

        I hate them for that, but at the same time I can’t help but admire them as well.

 

        I’m so screwed.

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! :D