Converse

Nightmare?

you's P.O.V

"What's wrong?...",N oppa broke the silence between us but I remained silent. Maybe it's because he felt anxious to know what happenned to me and the cause why my eyes swollen. We haven't talked since we reached at the cafe,well,except when ordering our drinks. He stayed silence to give me time to get calm. Even I lowered my head,I noticed that he looked at me as our seats were facing each other and between us there was only a small square table.

" you ... Look at me",with a caressed far more gentle than any silk,he touched my hands,which were on the table.

Slowly,I looked up to face him. His face totally looks very worried. "Tell me.. What's wrong?.."

A thin line formed on my lips,I stared at the table and thought for a while.

"Ermm..Where should I start?...",I mumbled to myself but he catch them.

"Start from the start. From 'A to Z' of it",he smiled.

"Ah,okay..",I tried to smile back but it turned out barely.

I closed my eyes,breathed in,breathed out and then opened my eyes again. I looked at him. "You know that I have a boyfriend,right?"

He nodded and reached for his drinks on the table infront of us.

I scratched my head and looked away from him,really don't know how get started.

"Well,ermm... I-I I think he's cheating on me..",my voice cracked.

He spurt the drinks out from his mouth, "WHAT?!!",his eyes went bigger than usual,shocked with my statement just now.

I was really startled that I nearly jumped off the chair. I looked at the surrounding and some of the customers looked at us. I bowed at them and apologized on behalf of the guy who shouted in the cafe. I looked at him again and folded all of my right fingers except the index finger and put it on my lips. "Shhh... Slow down your voice.." . His face still looked shocked. His mouth still got apart widely. "Close your mouth or not,flies would enter",I added.

"Wait,how did you knew he cheated on you?"

I sighed,"It's crystal clear... From the box that he kept in the wardrobe and the person with him right now",my heart throbbed fastly.

"I don't get it. Box in the wardrobe? The person with him right now? What does that all mean?"

"I found a box in the wardrobe in his house... It's looked like his mementos with his ex... When I saw them,I felt really hurt but I tried to stay positive and today I went to his house to give him a suprise visit..",I stopped there. My eyes started to filled with tears,making my vision blurred. I wiped them.

"I walked there.... I-It's that time. The moment I saw him and...his ex - I mean his ....girlfriend? They were infront of his house... I wouldn't shocked if he still talked with her....but he invited her inside and his smile was..",I covered my face with both of my hands.  Maybe he heared my sobbing.

Suddenly,a hand patted my back softly. "you... Don't cry..",the voice are familiar.

I moved my hands from my face and looked at the guy-N oppa,he sat beside me.

He looked at my face and wiped my tears. I lowered my head as I knew my cheeks reddened.

"Look at me,please"

I slowly looked and stared at him,he looked really concerned..

"you.. If he hurts you,it's better to let him go. Why should you have someone who doesn't know how to appericiate you?"

"No... No way.. I'm not willing to break up with him.. I-I still love him..",my swollen eyes started to fill with tears again.

"Don't you think you will be more hurt if he is the one who wanted to break up?"

Overawed. I thought for a while. It's true.

"Let him go... and come to me. I will make you the happiest person in the world... Trust me"