Reunion

Nightmare?

Leo's P.O.V

Wait... Where am I? I can't see anything... It's too dark..

"Oppa.."

I turned back and saw you and a guy beside her.

My voice wouldn't came out. I can't move either.

I saw her tears dropped from her cheeks.

What's going on?!

Then,that guy who stood beside her,held one of her hand and his another hand wiped her tears. His head went closely to her and both of them closed their eyes. They attempted .. to KISS?!

NO! WAIT!!

I struggled  and tried to move but I can't.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!! 

 

I sat up on my bed. Sweat began to drip off my chin and formed rivulets down my chest. My heart beated so fast. I put my hand on my chest and closed my eyes. Breathed in,breathed out. I did that for a few times. After I felt a bit calmed,I opened my eyes.

"What a dream...",I looked at the white ceiling.

"..It's weird..."

'Ding dong.. Ding dong..'

I got up from bed and rushed to the wardrobe. I searched for my cardigans and wore it. I went to the toilet to wash up my face. Then,I went to the main door. I opened it and looked at the person who pressed the doorbell at the gate of my house.

I gasped.

"Annyeong~",she waved at me while smiling.

 I smiled back at her,"hey,long time no see",I walked nearer to the gate and unlocked it.

I opened the gate and she entered.

"How did you found this house?",I asked her.

"Yaa,I'm Yu-bi. Don't underestimate me. I'm really good at searching you know"

I snorted and invited her inside.

"Have a seat. I will make a drink for you"

"Oh..Okay",she sat on the sofa.

I went to the kitchen and looked inside the refrigerator.

'Ahh.. Shiiii...',I talked to myself.

There's no juice left in my refrigerator.

Then,there's no choice...

I went to the living room and put the 'drinks' on the coffee table.

"Wow,thanks for the...drinks?",she hold the mug and looked at the liquid inside.

"Don't tell me it's just..."

"Yea,it's just cold water. I'm out of juice",I cutted her and sat on another sofa that located beside her.

She smiled and drinked the water.

"So,why did you came over?",I asked..maybe sound a bit rude.

"Yaa,don't you happy to see me? We were best friend back then."

"Okay,okay. I'm happy,, but don't you think it's a bit early in the morning?"

"What's 'a bit early in the morning'? It's already 10 a.m.! Did you just woke up?"

I stared at the floor and nodded slightly. Embarrassed.

"Ah! Do you still kept the pendant that I gave you?",she asked me suddenly and made me a bit startled.

I tried to recall,"Umm.. I think I have it..",I got up and went to my bedroom. I opened the wardrobe and searched for a box...Ha! Found it!

I brought the small brown box to her.

She took the box from me and opened the lid. "Wow,you even kept all of these?",she smiled,amused.

"Letters,photos and movie tickets...",she murmured.

She found the heart pendant and took it from the box.

"I still remembered the time I asked you to keep this pendant.. Sometimes when I recalled about it..it's brought me to laughter.",she looked at the pendant.

I smiled. I remembered it too.. It was silly.. We were very naughty. She bought the pendant at the jewelry's shop without her parents knowledge. We knew her parents would mad because they didn't have enough of money. How did I involved? It's because I lost in a game and had to accompany her there. After a few days,her parents knew about it and attempted to throw the pendant away. She ran to my house - we were just a neighbor that time... She asked me to keep the pendant. I was a bit confused..and her father came and caused a ruckus! He pulled her ears and she frowned. "Aaaappa! It's hurt! Let go!",she screamed. "No until you gave me that necklace!". My parents came running as they heared their voices. "What's happening?",my dad asked. Her father looked at him,"this little girl bought a necklace without my permission". My dad looked at her and she was like pleading for help when she put her hand together. My dad smiled,he couldn't do anything 'cause he knew her family's financial was not good. We were spanked but her father didn't seized the pendant. Then, she was forced to go back home with her father. The next day,I went to school like always. I couldn't find her. She was absent. What I knew,when I went back home after the school's session,her house was empty. I asked my mom about it and she said they moved to the town for a better living. It's so sudden.. I tried to hold up my tears. I ran to my room and searched for the pendant. I sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. I closed my eyes. An idea came up. I should keep all the memories that I had with her in a box and when we have a reunion,I will give it to her.

"Hey,did you hear what I told you just now?',she asked me.

"What?.. I didn't.. Sorry"

She sighed. She gave me a piece of paper.

I took it.. Oh,it's an invitation.. to.. WHAT?!!

My eyes widen,"You're going to get married?!...",I asked her,half shouted.

She startled,"Yaa,you really didn't hear me talking just now,did you? I was telling you about my fiance.."

I clapped my hand,"Waa,congrats.."

She smiled."Anyway,please come for my wedding,'kay.."

"Sure thing. I will come",I said.

 

you 's P.O.V

My tears dropped.

I couldn't think wisely.

My heart was beating fast.

I collected the groceries that fell onto the ground back into the basket and went back home with it.

My brain was full with negative thoughts.

I wanted to ask Leo oppa about that girl.. but I'm scared he would lie again.. I don't want to hear lies. It's better to not ask him,,

I sent him a message,stated that if I can go to his house.

I sat on my bed and hugged my legs,anxiously waiting for his reply.

I closed my eyes,rested my head on my knee.

A message came,I quickly took my phone,

'From:Leo oppa <3

Mianhea,I'm busy today. I need to catch up on some paperworks. The deadline is near! Jeongmal mianhea~'

I tossed my phone on the bed,frustated,I cried so hard. Really? Busy with paperworks? Don't make me laugh... Busy with works or with your first love? I hate you.. You are so mean!

I took my phone and searched for N oppa's number. I called him. The line connected and he answered my call.

"Yes?",I heard his voice.

"O..oppa...",my voice cracked.

"What's wrong? Are you crying?",he was panicked.

"Umm.. We are friends,right?"

"Yeah,we are."

"So..",I hesitated.

"So?.."

"Can I...share my problems with you?" 

~to be continue~


YAY!!! I FINALLY MANAGED TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER!!

Oh,and...

I want to share a gif that I found..

I love Ken's reaction after Leo answered the question wrong..

Me:

 

Did you guys know about the collaboration LynXLeo ?

I'm so so so excited!

It's a Y.BIRD Project (the moments to love the CEO) 

At first,I thought it was Ken..

Will be release on fifth of Aug,at noon!

OMG LEO YOU'RE SO YYYYYYYYYYYYY~~ 

I JUST KENNOT~

Rough translation : "Love,no don't love me..Nips the petals and *something like go away.(I don't know)*"

It's not 100% true but.. nvm. I wanted to share with you guys. :)

What's happenned to that woman? Died? Kidnapped? Lost? Leo's imagination?

Petals... and blood?

...She was on her period? XD

I think the genre of the music video will be angst.. Like he remembered her(already dead) or forbidden love or he did not be able to tell her his true feelings because of her sudden death or because she was his friend's girlfriend.

LOL at my imagination. Yea,I thought a lot.

What do you think about it?

Please leave a comment! ^^: