Adventures

The City Of Love

"Where to first?" Jiyong said out of breath. Running his hands through his hair and looking at you. 

"The Eiffel Tower!" 

"Let's go!" He interlocked your fingers and called a cab. Getting in the cab Jiyong held the door for you while you got in first. He climbed in next to you but sat on one end. 

"Where to?" The cab driver said in a thick accent. 

"The Eiffel Tower please." You said and he started driving. You looked over at Jiyong and he was looking out the window. He started turning his head towards you and you looked away before he could catch you looking at him. 

"Where have you been in Paris?" He asked. 

"In a warehouse for this photoshoot. I haven't been able to go anywhere" 

"Don't worry we'll go tonight" You looked over at him and he smiled at you. You smiled back and looked away quickly to avoid eye contact. You both sat quietly watching the beautiful city pass you by. After a couple minutes you guys finally got to the Eiffel Tower. You pulled out your wallet to pay but Jiyong put his hand on top of yours to stop you. 

"I got this." He pulled out his wallet and paid the driver. "Thank you" he said walking out of the cab. He helped you out of the cab and closed the door. You looked up to see the Eiffel Tower. It was so beautiful. The pictures that you've seen never measured up to the beauty that was the Eiffel Tower. 

"It's so beautiful." You stayed there just admiring it. 

"Let's go closer." He extended his hand to you and you took it. He slowly interlocked your fingers while you walked towards it. "Do you want me to take a picture of you with the Eiffel Tower in the back?" 

"Yes please!" You said pulling out your phone and handing it to him. Making different poses Jiyong took pictures of you. After taking serious ones you started joking around and made funny faces. He laughed while taking pictures. 

"Come take a picture with me" You walked over to him to pull you towards them. A random lady passed by. You spoke to her in French asking her if she could take a picture of you two. Jiyong looked at you with a surprised expression. 

"You speak French?" 

"Only a little. I'm not fluent" You look down sheepishly and he pulled you towards him. You guys started taking pictures. After taking a couple pictures you thanked the lady and took back your phone. 

"Where to next?" He said. 

"The Arc de Triomphe" Jiyong walked up to the side of the street and help up his arm. "Let's walk this time it's not that far from here" 

"Ok" He smiled and you both started walking towards it. 

"Thank you" You both walked close but didn't hold hands this time. 

"For what?" He said putting his hands in his jacket. 

"For exploring Paris with me." He moved over to you and lightly hit you with his shoulder. 

"Who would pass up an opportunity to explore Paris with a beautiful lady?" You looked up at him and he was staring at you. You felt your heart beat fast and you couldn't breath. He moved in front of you and pushed your hair out of your face and behind your ear. Slowly he moved his face closer to yours. You moved closer to help him close the distance between you. You closed your eyes right when your lips met. The kiss was sweet and slow. You pulled away to catch your breath. With your foreheads touching Jiyong started laughing. 

"What's so funny?" You said leaning away from him. 

"I'm so lucky to have met a girl like you." He leaned in and gave you one last peck on your lips. You both started walking and he interlocked your fingers. You smiled looking down. Exploring the city of love with your ultimate celebrity crush.