Come on

The City Of Love

You weren't the type to go out and party. But being in Paris you wanted to explore every inch of it. You were an American model and loved traveling. Being in the modeling industry gave you the freedom to travel around the world to beautiful places. The only downside to modeling and traveling was you didn't have a lot of time to actually go and explore places. And you weren't that big of a model to afford to go on vacation to these places you visited. Sometimes the photoshops only took about 2 or 3 days. Depending how many places the company and photographer want for the concept of the photo. It was a lot of work but you loved it. The best part was that your best friend Holly was your hairstylist so most of the time she got to go with you to these different places. Sometimes when she wasn't there and had to be sent to another photoshoot you just hung out with the models you met that day. Pulling down the ends of your dress to make it longer you walked into the club. You wished you picked out a longer dress because this dress was tight and short. Most models were very confident in their skin. On photoshoots you were very confident outside of the photoshoots you were just you. 

"Come on (YN) you look fine" Holly said pulling you inside the club. Holly is well known as a hairstylist for many famous people. Only being 24 that was a big accomplishment. Walking towards a table people stopped and stared. You suddenly felt self conscious and looked down at the ground while Holly lead the way. The dress you chose to wear was black with lace on the sides. The dress ended close to your midthigh. You loved it because it actually was long enough to cover your and a little bit of your thigh. You bought it in NYC during one of your days off with Holly. The first time you saw it you were in love. But being stared at by many people you regretted wearing it. Holly did your hair. That you didn't regret doing because it was down and had little waves. Your hair was a caramel color that was long. Holly had shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She just went with the messy bun. It went perfect with her short red dress. It was similar to yours but hers was strapless and had lace at the bottom of her dress. She wore stilettos which made her look very tall. She was only about 5'4. You hated stilettos but Holly wouldn't let you leave without them on. The worst part was that they were so uncomfortable. You were 5'7 but the shoes made you even taller. Holly was very confident and you didn't blame her. She was gorgeous. You always wondered why she never went into modeling. 

"Here we are" Holly said sitting down and looking around. You sat down across from her and took of your shoes. Your feet already started killing you and you just walked in. 

"What's wrong?" Holly kept looking at her phone and around the room. 

"What!?" She moved closer to you to hear you better. 

"I said what's wrong!?" You yelled.

"One of my friends is here" She yelled with a smirk on her face. Your heart started beating faster. Last time she said that and smirked like that you met a famous person that you had a crush on. It didn't end well cause he ended up getting drunk and tried to sleep with you. You gulped loudly luckily the music was blaring that she couldn't hear you. You were single and Holly had a boyfriend she was in love with. She always tried to set you up with one of her friends. Some of them just models while a couple of them were famous people.

"Who?" Just then someone walked up to your table and leaned over to give Holly a big hug. You were scared to see his face. He was wearing a muscle top which showed of his tattooed arms and skinny jeans. His hair was brown and short. Just then he turned with a big smile on his face to you. He extended his hand to you and your heart felt like it was going to explode. The guy standing in front of you was none other than your ultimate celebrity crush G-Dragon. He looked at his hand and back at you wondering why you just sat there. Finally snapping out of it you quickly shook his hand. He leaned over so he could whisper in your ear. You felt his breath on your neck. 

"Hey I'm Jiyong" One arm was resting on the back of your seat while the other on the table in front of you. You felt like the air had been out of the room. Relax (YN) relax you said to yourself. You tried to talk but it came out all shaky. 

"Hii...I'm (YN)" 

"It's nice to finally meet you. Holly's told me so much about you!" You looked up at Holly and glared at her. She sat there with the biggest smile on her face. After seeing you glare at her she pulled on Jiyong's shirt. 

"Come sit down!" He nodded and sat down next to Holly. They started having a conversation while you sat there trying to catch your breath. This was going to be a long night. You sat there thinking about different ways you can leave. You stole a glance at Jiyong and you noticed him staring at you. He smiled at you and you forgot how to breath. You pretended to start looking for something in your bag still trying to think of something. Just then Jiyong yelled something and got up. You watched while he went to the bar to get drinks. You looked over at Holly and glared at her. 

"Why didn't you tell me!?" You yelled. She knew he was your ultimate celebrity crush and she didn't have the decency to warn you before making you come out tonight. 

"Because you wouldn't have came if I told you!" She stuck out her tongue and started laughing. 

"I don't feel good" You lied trying to think of excuses to leave. She gave you the look that said really? And rolled her eyes. 

"Don't even try that!" Jiyong made it back and put drinks on the table. 

"I didn't know what ones you like so I got almost everything! I know you like girly drinks!" He said giving Holly a drink and he turned to you. "What do you like?" You gulped and tried to be that confident girl in the photoshoots. Seeing you struggle Holly talked for you. 

"She likes girly drinks too!" He smiled and gave you a drink. Seeing that smile in real life and him directing it at you didn't help your shyness and your heart. Just then a cute guy came over and asked Holly to dance. She accepted and got up. She walked over to you and whispered in your ear. 

"Just relax he's really nice!" She said and walked off leaving you with Jiyong. 

"I'm guessing the party scene isn't the type of place you like going?" He said. You laughed. 

"It's not" 

"What do you like to do?" With that he moved to your side of the table. You scooted over and let him sit next to you. 

"I like to travel and explore the places I model at" He nodded his head. 

"Me too but I also like to party" he said laughing. You laughed and noticed him blush a little. "Have you explored Paris?" 

"No I leave tomorrow in the afternoon." 

"Really? You've been here and you haven't explored Paris yet!?" Holly walked back to the table and saw you guys laughing and talking. She didn't want to interrupt so she made up an excuse to leave you two alone for the night. You finally looked happy. Picking up her purse she moved over to you guys. 

"Hey I'm not feeling so good. I think I'm coming down with something" She was good at acting. You both looked at her worried. 

"Do you want me to come with you?" She shook her head. 

"No! I'm just going to go! Have fun! And it was nice seeing you Jiyong!" She said leaning down to kiss his cheek. He kissed hers back.

"It was nice seeing you too! I hope you feel better!" He said hugging you tightly. Holly walked away and you felt bad not going after her. 

"Let's get out of here" Jiyong said getting up and holding out his hand. You took your bag and with the other took his hand. You let him lead you out of the club and into the nice summer air. 

 

-----------------------------

I'm not sure if I should do a part 2. Let me know in the comments if you do :)