Patient #368

Do you Believe ?

I sighed, this middle-aged women don't have anything to do except gossiping and talking about thing that don't even true. Maybe this is why their children sent their own mom here. Irriating. Oh my my, you guys must wonder who's talking now right ? How rude am I. 

Well, let's go with simple introduction. I'm Jihee and I'm one of patients of V&T. So as you ... wait what ? You guys don't know what's is V&T ? Where have you guys living in ? Rocks ? Okay okay, I forgive you guys. I'll tell you what V&T is.

V&T or V&T Hospital is a famous hospital in South Korea. It located at somewhere maybe Seoul. It was famous for their good skill doctor and really comfortable room. It also famous for their psychologist and psychiatarist. V&T Hospital has two building  with a big garden that separated two of them. One on the right was for normal patients and bla bla bla. The right one like normal hospital but the left one was for who has mental problem.

And I staying on the left one. You must be think that I've mental problem right ? No, you wrong. I'm- ...

let's continue with the story. The left one- ....

Can you not interupted when I'm speaking ? Author-nim, this is my chapter ! Go away ! Okay, back to the original story. I told right it also famous for their psychologist and psychiatarist. They curing people or give counceling to them. Them who was sent by their own family or close-friend. Such as parents sent their children to this hospital and they come out fresh and new. Like a newborn baby. Following what's the adult say and forgetting their dark past. 

People out there really believe on this. But what I saw is they only a mere experiment. What I'm saying is true. How can people suddenly come out from the hospital clueless and have this innocent face ? They keep who has mental problem on the left side so half of this people are crazy. We here don't call this place V&T Mental Hospital or whatever but we called it V&T, the one that's I think is prison for me.

" YOU THERE ! DON'T ING SLEEP IN THIS PLACE ! GO PICK UP THE TRASH LIKE THE OTHERS ! "

what's the hell ? who's cursing right now ? Even the ahjumma that's been gossiping run out to see what's happen. I watched the scene from afar actually from the window. Okay as much I know there is one V&T's guard or people that dress in white like-armor suit with V&T logo on the back, yelling. At who .. ?

" HOW DARES YOU IGNORED ME ?!! ". okay, this is interesting. who's the hell that make this guy angry ? I turned my view to the person who make the guy angry. That person really ..... Haneul ?

I slammed my head on the wall. Oh forget to tell you guys that I'm actually in canteen, sleeping. Back to the original story, what's the girl do at there ? Wait, so she the one who makes that guy angry ? Haha .. I'm laughing .. in my mind. This is really interesting. I continued to watch until Haneul gets up from the bench and when the man saw her, he quickly apologize for disturbing her time. 

Haneul didn't do anything except standing there and when she walks away, the guy already on his knees. Trembling,shaking and scared. The patients started talking about Haneul and that guy. Some of them back to do what they do before. 

Right now I really like to rip those mouths that badmouthing Haneul. Haneul is not someone you should be fear is but be love. She didn't ask to be like that. And same goes with me.  Sighing, ' Can this situation be better ? '. As I started to walk away, I heard shouting and screaming.

" Don't let him go ! "  
" Catch him "  

" Bring the doctor quickly "  
" Quickly hold his hands and legs ! "  
" Don't let him get away "

I walk back to the window and watch another scene. A kid right now maybe the same age as Haneul being held down and making a fuss. He tried to free himself from the grip of the men in white like-armor suit. He's kicking, struggling and tried to punch one of the guys. 

Then a doctor came. She inject something in that kid's body. That kid's movement started to slow down and he lost his balanced and faint. They takes him to somewhere. Who's the hell that kid ? I never see him before. New patient ? And then I noticed something. 

A tag on his shirt with gold colour. Smiling, I started to walked away . 

" ah ~ Finally, a third member , huh " 


" This patient can read our mind basically our thought. Still can't control the power. Sometimes the patient can hear and sometimes not. "

" Hrmm ... patient #368, you'll be great roomate for that kid and will be great experiment for us "

My mind hurt so much. I can't see anything. Everything was blur. I can hears voice. Someone help me but I can't speak. My throat hurt so much. Are they talking about me ?

end | chapter 1


Hello ! How this chapter ? Sorry for this short chapter. I can't think anything. Suddenly all my mind was fills with me being a trainee at jellyfish entertaiment. lolol . btw sorry for my english and to tell you again that this was my first story and first time writing. Thank you for those who reading this ^^