Prologue

Do you Believe ?

 

I saw a girl sitting by herself in the garden. I call the girl name from a far.

" Haneul .. ? "

the girl look startled when hearing her name being called. She turned her head. The girl's eyes meet mine.

" ..... unnie ... "

I smiled and walked towards her. " Can I sit next to you ? ", I said. The girl don't say anything and only nodded. I sit next to her. Silence. For some reason, both of us don't speak anything. I watch the night sky.

I'm glad that this building has glass roof. People can still know when the morning come and when the night come. Sighing, I couldn't stand it anymore. I look at her face. She look down. But why ? Ah ! Maybe .. 

" Haneul ... are you sad ? It is because I'm leaving ? Haneul-ah, if you miss me or feel lonely, look into the sky. At night, I'll be the stars and at day I'll be the clouds. I'll be always watching you from the sky. Ah ! I bought you something ! "

I walk to the tree to took the present and hide it behind me. " Close your eyes ! ", I shout. Haneul closed her eyes just like I said. I run back to the spot put the present in front of her.

" Now open your eyes ~ ! ". Haneul opened her eyes and a bit shocked at my present. 

" How it is ? I bought you a teddy bear and he'll become your friend ! So you'll be never lonely again. Forever and ever ! " 

Haneul smiled at hug the big teddy bear. The teddy bear I bought for her like extra large and look like in the same height. I giggles on how the white teddy bear cover her face. The teddy bear is white and has ribbon tying at it's neck. 

Haneul puts the teddy bear next to her and started to hug me. I a bit shock at her sudden movement. But I hug her back. " Thank .. you ", she said in a low voice but still can be heard. Both of us spent a night chatting and watch the stars. I'm happy when she happy. I could only glad now. I am worried. Worried about her future. 

.. what's happen when the three of them finally meet ? a mind controller, mind reader and future reader. I hope three of you guys save. Please be save in the present and the future. I can't protect you guys ...

 


 

a/n : so how how the prologue ? I know I'm bad at it and I know it's like super short i'm not going to tell who's pov is this. and please comment. this going to be super confused story since I wrote this like in a middle of night (at my country XD) and sorry for my bad english !