Yongguk's Sister

Yongguk's Sister

Edit:So I rewrote this, I hope this flows better!

"When are we going to tell him?" Himchan asks me. I look up from my plate of food and see that Himchan is looking at me trying to look like a lost puppy. (Looks more like he is constipated than anything else) It was our usual date night in my apartment, since we couldn’t afford to have to deal with a dating scandal.
    "I don’t know." I say simply, before returning to my food. "Maybe never?"
    "I think you are over reacting. I’m sure that if we tell him the right way, then he won’t be angry at all.
    "We are talking about the same person here, right?" The person in question was in fact my older brother, or better yet, known as B.A.P’s leader, Bang Yongguk. The same person with an extensive knowledge of how to kill people in the most painful of ways all given to him from violent war movies and who was in fact VERY protective of his baby sister.
    "I’m just tired of having to sneak around Yongguk. I feel I am betraying his trust. He is still my friend." Himchan explains, sounding a little hopeless.
    "I know. I feel the same, but" I take a breath. Despite my stubbornness, I didn’t like lying to my brother either. I especially didn’t like that I was forcing Himchan to lie to him as well. "I’m just afraid. I mean he is your leader, if you piss him off, he could make it so you never get to sing another line or he’ll make your life a living hell in the dorm."
    “You know Yongguk better than I do. You know he is a better man than that.”
    “Yeah, but” Just then my phone went off signaling I had a text. I looked at the text, and worry fills me as I read it.
    Hey, ______, I finished up at the studio  so I am going to come give you a visit. See you soon! ~ Yongguk Oppa
    "Yongguk oppa is coming over." I stand up and start cleaning up the mess. "You need to leave now!"
    Himchan opens his mouth to complain, but I cut him off.
    "You were right. We do need to tell him, but do you really think him finding you here in my apartment late at night would really be the best way?"
Himchan thinks for a second before silently agreeing with me and helping me clean up the mess. After I’ve hid enough of the evidence there is a knock at the door.
    I motion towards the window, and Himchan quickly gets the hint so he starts climbing down the fire escape. The knocking on my door is getting louder so the second Himchan is safely on the ground, I pull the curtain close. I then run and open the door.

”OPPA! It is so good to see you!” I exclaim in fake enthusiasm.

“How is my little sister?” He asks as he brings me in for a hug.

"I’m fine, but you can let me go now." I say struggling to get out of his hold.

“How about we go inside? It is freezing cold out here.”

I lead Yongguk inside, and close the door. Yongguk comes in and plops down on the couch. I smack his feet off my coffee table and he whines before putting his feet down. He stared at me for a second before tilting his head in confusion.

“You look pretty.” He says in a matter-of-fact way. “Why?”

I laugh at him. “Wow, Oppa, you really know how treat your younger sister. Most guys think I look hot you know?”

“I don’t want to hear about you with guys. You’re still my innocent baby sister in my eyes.” Yongguk clarifies. “And I meant that you have a lot of makeup on and you look like you’re about to go out somewhere.”

“Oh well, I went out to eat with friends before you came by.” I lie with ease. “Do you want any tea?” I ask trying to steer the conversation away from my love life.

“Sure. No sugar.”

I go into the kitchen and start making the tea. While it’s steeping, I get a text from Himchan.

I miss you already! ~ Handsome Oppa <3

I smile and send a few heart emojis before taking out the leaves. Just as I’m about to pick up the tea, I get one more text.

I think I dropped my necklace when I climbing out the window. Can you check outside tomorrow morning for it?~Handsome Oppa <3

“Sure thing. Just make sure you don't lose it next time!”

I smile and pocket my phone before going to take the tea to Yongguk. When I come out of the kitchen, I see Yongguk staring at something in his hand. I set the tea down at the coffee table. He doesn’t look up, but I see his shoulders are visibly stiff.

“______, you said you didn’t have a boyfriend last time I talked to you. Right?” His gruff voice sounds angry.

“Um, yeah. Oppa, is everything okay?” I ask while trying to see what is in hand.

Yongguk simply holds up his hand and let the object in his hand dangle. It was a necklace, not just any necklace. It was Himchan’s necklace.

“That necklace is very nice.” I say trying to play it off, but I feel my palms start to heat up. “Where did you find it?”

“On the floor beside the open window. Care to explain?” I curse in my head. Why did HImchan have to be so careless.

“It’s just a necklace, Oppa. I wear them all the time.” I try to brush off his concerns. I put my hand on his shoulder, but Yongguk stands up and leans over me.

“I am not an idiot. Don’t lie to me! This is Himchan’s necklace. It has his initials engraved in it. How did it get in my little sister’s apartment?” I don’t say anything, but Yongguk knows me well enough that my silence tells him all he needs to know.

“Please tell me that this is just some stupid misunderstanding and this actually yours and not his?” Yongguk says desperately but, obviously not believing the option to be available.

“Well I was the one who originally gave it to him.” I confess in a meek voice, knowing that I couldn’t lie any longer.

“I’m going to kill him.” Was the last thing Yongguk said before storming out of my apartment.

“!” I yell while I try to catch up to Yongguk. I panic and grab my phone call the first BAP member i see in my contacts

“Yobosayo? It’s Youngjae.”

“Youngjae! I need your help? I might have a slight problem!” I yell into the phone while I’m getting my shoes and jacket on.

“Let me guess, Yongguk, found out that you and Himchan were secretly dating and is now running back here to brutally murder him in a fit of protective rage?”

“How did you- never mind. I just need you four to keep Himchan alive, till I can get there.”

“We can try, but I make no promises.”

“Just keep him breathing.” is the last thing I yell into the phone before hanging up. I am already running back to their dorm. In a few minutes, I reach the dorm. When I finally open the door I am met with the sight of Himchan in the corner of the living room holding his bloody nose, with Daehyun trying to help him. Yongguk was barely being held back by Zelo and Jongup while yelling curses left and right at Himchan.Youngjae this whole time is sitting on the couch watching.

“YAH!” I yelled loudly. Everyone stills and turns to look at me. I walk in between Yongguk and Himchan crossing my arms.

“Yongguk, sit down on this couch. Himchan, sit down on the couch at the other end. Youngjae, get the first aid kit  and help out Himchan. We are going to act like the adults we are and talk like civilized and mature people. Not with screaming and punching.”

Yongguk at least  has the decency to look slightly guilty about the punch while he goes to sit.

Everyone moved either to do as I told or to get out of the way. When the two were sitting down, Youngjae started helping Himchan with his nose as I started talking.

“Yongguk Oppa, Himchan Oppa and I are dating.” Yongguk puts his head in his hands, as I continued. “We have been for a while, we just didn’t know how to tell you. In fact Himchan kept on trying to get me to agree to tell you, but I was too scared.”

“I really did, hyung.” Himchan said before making a sound of sudden pain.

“Stop talking.” Youngjae said before returning to cleaning up Himchan’s nose.

“I know you want to protect me, Oppa, but i’m not a little girl anymore. Please don’t be mad at Himchan. You guys are such good friends, and to be honest I was the one who showed interest in Himchan first. So if you're going to punch and be mad at anyone, it should be me.”

Yongguk sighed and finally looked up at me. He scanned my face before he reluctantly gave me a small smile.

“I could never be mad or punch you.” Yongguk stated. “I love you too much.”

Youngjae finished up with Himchan’s nose and he got up. Youngjae shooed out the other three guys before leaving himself.

Yongguk finally looked over at  Himchan and then back at me..

“Do you love him?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said never breaking eye contact.
    He turned back to Himchan. “Do you love her?”
    Himchan smiled. “More than anyone could ever imagine.”
    Yongguk sighed before standing up. The Fight seems to drain out of him. “I am not comfortable with this relationship, I want you two to know that, but if you guys really do love each other, then I guess I can learn to be.”
    I give Yongguk a big hug. He returns it before standing up. He looks at Himchan with the most serious expression I have ever seen.
    “Just remember two things, one: You hurt her and I will break you, and two: Don’t you ever lie to me again.”
Himchan stands up and gives Yongguk a hug.
    “Never.” Himchan simply states to both of those rules. This seems to appease Yongguk a little.
    Yongguk finally relents and hugs back. Finally, with one last goodbye, Yongguk leaves us two. I walk up to Himchan and give him a kiss.
    “I think that went well.” Himchan says with a smirk
    I groan and smack my forehead against his chest..