The answer~

Who should I choose?

Jae POV

I was thinking about the question of V. I think he misses me..I don't think we should rebecome brother and sister but I want to in the same time. I went down stair to take a snack and I saw my umma. 

-''Emm..Umma, TaeHyung ask me back to be his sister again. What should I say?'' 

-''Honey, this is your decision, I would be happy to see him. But if you want you could say yes..'' My umma said giving me a water cup. I walked back up in my room and looked at my window. I saw a bunch of boys screaming my name as if I was a famous idol, I closed my window. My umma said it's up to me now. I can see at Taehyung eyes he is crying. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes for a nap.

*Jimin coming closer to my face, looking straight at your eyes and then closed it and ---* I open my eyes immediadly when I dreamt about that but wait. It happen earlier. Shiiiiet..If Taehyung wouldn't be there, I would be kissed by Jimin oooouf! Yea I should give him a chance. I'll tell him the news tomorrow. 

 

Jimin POV 

DAMMIT ! If V wasn't there I would be kissing Jae. I punched my pillow a hundred times.

-''Yaa Hyung, buuhya (what's wrong)'' Jungkook ask

-''Ahhh~ Nothing'' I said and faked laughed at the end of my sentence. 

-''Kuree (ok) Wanna eat something, ramen maybe ?''

-''Arraso..I'll be there in a minute.'' I said and Jungkook went to the kitchen. 

I was thinking what should do with Jae tomorrow? Should I talk to her or not? Argg what ever. I walk to V room and he was thinking hard..why?

-''Ah~ What's wrong with you??''

-''Euuu..Nothing. Oh Jungkook call us to eat..'' He said and walk out in front of my face. 

 

Tomorrow at school..

I walked in the front door of school, again....fans around us. My first class was music, with Jackson. I saw Jae with a guy, she is always with a dude that girl -.- I went to her, and she walked away..what the . She must hate me or something. She sat to her place and class started. She's always taking notes on on papers..like a good student *hark* I don't like goody girl but she's one of a kind. Claas ended and I went to talk with Jae

-''Hey'' I said

-''Sup'' She said, I hate her smile...it's killing me (in a good way) 

-''What class do you have next?''

-''I have P.E, you?''

-''I have science..emm diner come eat with us arraso''

-''Arraso'' She said and wave bye to me 

 

Mark POV 

I had P.E. The teacher said that we were playing soccer, so I was the first at the gym. One by one everyone got in...but then Jae came. She was wearing her nerdy glasses with some casual clothes. She was danm pretty...She looks freaking familiar tho~ My brain say that I like her but in my heart there's nothing. She's really pretty, Why didn't I notice her last year or something. She said that she's from the U.S, I want to know her real name. I walk to her and she start to get piss

-''What you want ?'' She said coldly. i think she didn't like my attitude yesteday..

-''Okay, I know that you don't like my attitude, but you said that your from U.S. Wich elematry school did you went?'' I ask her

-''I went to Angel elematry school, why ?'' She said and my eyes almost pop out of my face

-''Jinja ! I went there to !! Wait a minute are you Jenna?''

She gash and cover ..

-''Yes, My name is Jenna..You still remember me ?'' She said hugging me 

-''Yes, I am sorry that I left you alone.'' I said and started to cry. Yes, I dated her, but then my parents decided to move in Korea. I felt freaking sorry for her ..

-''It's okay we are back together as a friend '' She said and broke the hug..As a friend Well I don't really have feelings for her..that equal ~

P.E class went pretty fast. I went to see Jae. She was already all dress up for next class, danm she's fast. She had art and I had music..She said we will hang out after school at the park maybe at 6. 

 

Jae POV

I don't believe that Mark is the guy that I dated..in third grade. Well I don't have any feeling for him anymore. My next class was art, I don't like to draw or something. We had a team project and most of the guys wanted to be with me. But I finally partnered up with Yoseob. Class was already finish. The stupid girl that I am almost fell down of the stairs. But someone catch me, I look  at his face and it was Yoseob again. 

-''Oh~ Mianhae to be that clumsy--' '' I said looking the stairs

-''It's okay I like you...emmm wanna hang sometime?'' 

-''Yea sure, but not tonigh because I am going somewhere with Mark.''

-''Okay, wait who is Mark?'' He ask me like he was more dummer then me........but his cuuuute

-'' A member of Got7...''

-''AH~ The hyung ?''

-''Nae, aishh so dum'' 

It was already diner time. I saw B2ST waving they're hand to eat with them. I went there and the most of the guys bought salade and soup like me. That was a bit creepy. I suggested to go play basketball because I don't wanna stay in place all diner. Infortunaly I won hahahaha~ It was fun to play with them. The two last period went pretty fast. I walk home with TaeHyung. When I opened the door and my umma was on the couch waiting for me. 

-''Umm~ Hii Umma, T-Taehyung is here-e'' I said an pointed at him. She stoop up and hug him. 

-''How have you been ?'' Umma said and brush his hair with her hand. 

-''Good'' He smile ''I am here because I want to be your son and Jae sister, would you accepte me ??''

-''This is Jae decision, because I would say yes but this is Jae's'' 

I sat down and looked at my umma and V 

-''Yes I want you back as my brother'' I said and jumped and hug him

 

V POV 

YES ! I AM A PART OF THE FAMILY AGAIN !  I am so happy but the problem is should I tell to my friend. Umma said that I could live with them because there a free room. Okay now I am part of the family, I should protect my little sister. I don't wanna something to hurt her~ 

 

(OKAY SORRY FOR THE FREAKING SHORT UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY. In a few days, I am starding school bouhuuu. Soo I can't upsate ofthen I hope you'll understand)